• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOT CORPS #1 *HOT* New Sci-Fi Tickling Comic Series! 8/24/14

Dammit Deets... what with the Bot Corps panel, ticklish looking flower face, and your awesome female Booba Fett, I think I am getting a small sub-fetish of "girls wearing nothing but a helmet"

I think that is it because it implies that all the reast of her clothes have been removed (hopefully for the purpose of tickling) whereas with a mask it is something having been added.

Or something like that.

Ha ha ha. I have to agree, my friend. Something about having on a helmet but nothing else just adds to the vulnerability of the rest of the body or something. I think that's actually the reason I like a lot of the erotic female fashion that I often write or draw into a story. Something about thigh-high nylons, or elbow-length gloves, and chokers, and obviously helmeted victims just....adds to the helpless ticklishness. And the way Bordon captured that panel from Bot Corps #1 was nothing short of smoking hot!! ;-) Thanks again for all your support, my friend!

Oh, blimey... I didn't see this preview just now

So amazing and hot

Love it love it love it

Thanks kindly, mate. Jim definitely picked a couple great images. But in the spirit of full transparency - there are a LOT of hot images from Bot Corps #2 from what I've seen so far. Bodron is doing an incredible job. Can't wait to share it with all of you.

Thanks again, and please stay tuned for more Hot Bot action!

B

What a marvelously original story line and beautiful art. I am absolutely floored. Excellent, excellent work.

What a marvelously original story line and beautiful art. I am absolutely floored. Excellent, excellent work.

Thanks, A. That's hugely appreciated. Bordon did a wonderful job on this comic. And I'm even more excited to share Bot Corps #2 with everyone. Soon.

Thanks again for the very generous feedback, my friend!

B

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back