• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Tickles

Knight3

Hey everyone!

So it is finally time for me to do some writing! :) It has certainly been awhile, but I am finally in the mood/have the time to jot down some of my favorite tickling experiences.

I guess I should start where I left off, with Alison, the second girl I dated in college. Just as a reminder, Alison was an extremely short (like barely 5') girl with a perky personality. She had brown hair, green eyes, perfect breasts, and size 6 feet. (A little large for her small size, but they had really high arches and best of all were super ticklish :) )

Shortly after the epic tickle fight incident, me and her finally started dating. There were a lot of short tickles pretty much every day for about a year. I'll try and focus on just my favorites as otherwise I'll be here all day. Tickling her was a bit tricky, not so much because she minded it, but because she was so explosively ticklish, I would feel bad after awhile. This led to more hit and run tickles, or me holding her down while someone else was mean ;)

The first story which comes to mind was shortly after we started going out. Alison, her mom, and some of our friends had a pizza party at her mom's hotel room. I think we were helping Alison move or something, I forget. Anyway somehow me and her ended up chatting on the huge bed with her mom sitting just a little ways away. She started teasing me about something, I don't remember what but it was a pretty common thing with us. Alison had quite a lot of sass in her when she was in that playful mood I loved so much.

Well we were going back and forth with the banter for a few minutes when her mother turned around and said, "you know, I think someone needs to be taught her place. This is what we do with she starts giving sass in our house." And with that she proceeded to grab my girlfriend's feet and pull them into an armlock.

I was stunned, I couldn't believe this was about to happen out of nowhere. I just sat there watching this scene unfold. Alison, realizing what was about to happen started pleading for help and clawing at the bed, trying to get away. Unfortunately for her, she was short and weighed pretty much nothing, while her mom was decently well sized and had a lot of weight on her. She also had rather long nails which she preceded to use on Alison's unprotected foot. (She had taken her shoes off by the bed and she hates socks so of course she was barefoot) :)

Alison exploded. That is the only way I can describe what happen. The poor girl could no longer even form coherent words but rather was reduced to squeals, babbling, and cries that could have been "no please!" After the first ten seconds she gave up even trying to get away and just buried her face in the covers as her mom worked over her arches and in-between her tiny toes.

All the while this was going on, her mother was giving this monolog of how they used to do this to Alison all the time when she was growing up, or how ticklish girls shouldn't tease so much. She urged me to join in the tickling, while my girlfriend was giving me these pleading, soulful eyes to recuse her. Let me tell you guys, it was a tough decision :) After doing some quick thinking I gave her a quick, "sorry" and pinned her arms above her head. Now she was even more helpless as I lightly tickled her ribs and her underarms.

To be honest, I'm not sure she even noticed the extra tickling. Her mother had obviously gotten extremely good at tickling Alison over the years and knew just how to drive her into her own personal tickle hell. I mostly just kept her pinned so she couldn't even thrash to dull the sensations.

Now I am not usually a mean tickler and she was my girlfriend, so I have to say I was pretty torn at this point. On one hand, I have to admit this was pretty hot. Some classic mother/daughter tickling with all the taunting and teasing one could want. On the other hand, my girlfriend was fast approaching her breaking point of sanity, if she hadn't already sailed right past it. So, giving her one last good tickle, I interposed myself between Alison and her mother and suggested that she had probably been "punished" enough.

Now all this took place in no more than 10 minutes tops, pretty short compared to the hours of torture some people on here have gone through. But this poor girl… She was just so freaking ticklish I never tickle her feet for more than a minute straight without at least little breaks. And her mother had just absolutely decimated her feet for about 10 minutes. It was a sight to see. But I gave her a nice long foot massage to make up for the torture and after a few kisses she soon forgave me. (which I'm pretty sure says something about my kisses) ;) All in all, it was a fun day.

Stay tuned for part 2!

-Knight

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back