• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FACEBOOK

AsianTickler808

TMF Regular
How many of you are open about your fetish on Facebook or any other public social media sites? I ponder so often about coming out on Facebook just to see if any of my 'friends' on there are into my fetish. I've wondered who would 'like' it and what kinda comments I'd get. I'm always wondering if there are any other 'tickle/foot fetishists' nearby that are active and just not on this forum.. There's one member that lives in my town, we've messaged before, but that was 4 years ago, I'd hate to bring it up and them put me on blast lol..

Most of my facebook knows for one reason or another (most of my lady friends have suffered it at some point). But I'm not subscribed to pages like "Sexy Feet in Sandals" or "Katy Perrys Berry Toes" and shit like that.

Yeah, I haven't subscribed to any pages, or joined any groups because I seriously don't want FB telling my 700 friends that I've liked or joined that shit lol

On a related note, I've found out quite a few friends of mine have a foot fetish because they don't realize when they like a page, it goes on everyones timeline.

Oh, I'd LOVE to see someone on my news feed like a foot fetish page.. I'm weird, I'm constantly wondering who around me or who else I know in person has a foot fetish..

We aren't 100% open about it on Facebook but we definitely drop hints like a playful picture if my feet every so often or a pic of my husband holding a feather.. Don't care really. People who really know us knows we are a little on the wild side and for those that don't like what they see, I just tell them to unfolllow us.

I ha e a second FB page under an alias to do such things. Not in a million years with friends, family and work folks on there.

I only really use facebook and I don't think I would gain much from being open about tickling or feet on there. The most I'd do is like a generic 'tickling is fun' page, just so it's out there - might hint to other people that I like it in some way and you never know, we might find a common interest.

I did once 'like' one of these pointless, generic pages called something like "if you tickle my feet I'm not responsible for what happens to your face" - I also then invited friends to 'like' it and a number did, which was fun - but these pages are generally pointless because after that brief moment where you go "omg yeah i'm so like that, that's so funny" and click 'like', you then never interact with that page again.

I wouldn't join groups or anything specifically for tickling/feet fetish as I wouldn't want that 'fetish' angle to come across on my facebook, there's no real need for that when I can just come at it from a 'tickling is fun' angle - I do browse them sometimes too see if there's anyone on there I might know, but largely they are fakes or nutters or just people that I wouldn't have any reason to get i touch with.

I've occasionally seen friends post updates mentioning tickling/being tickled/ticklish etc and I always take the chance to comment, but again, not from a fetish point of view, just for fun.

I wouldnt even put my real name or a picture on facebook, nevermind telling the world about my fetish. :banghead:

This is just my opinion of course, but I think something like that is personal and not really a topic to publish to friends and family - Facebook especially.

lol it's not necessarily about being open on FB per say, it's more about trying to find people in my area that might have the same or similar fetish or what have you.. it's just that FB is like the most popular public relations / social media site used.. I've thought about starting a page or group or even another FB but I don't want it to link to my email or have any other way for anyone to find out who I am if that makes sense lol

I have both FetLife and BDSM listed in my likes section. I don't think anyone has really noticed.

BDSM is more "known" and in my opinion accepted vs. saying "yeah I cum on toes", and I feel like there would be more shit talk about a TICKLE fetish than a FOOT fetish.. lol I'm just fairly popular in my town since I've lived here for the past 26 years and everyone knows me, I'm almost positive, the minute something like that went on FB, I'd get put on blast in a heart beat..

actually tickling fetish is between bdsm and bed games...

therefore we are a bit lucky rather than bdsm fans.

in many movies, there are few tickling game in couples or ect.

it depends on where you are looking from. view is important.

So, I'm not open it. But some of my friends now that I love tickling.

Actually I do love sharing tickle torture pics and videos with my friends WHO I like...

I rarely use my Facebook page, but I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing fetish information on there. I think it's cool that some people can be so open though

I'm all like Private-I in finding other fetish people lmao, I've rounded up a few but wouldn't know how to come about letting them know we have something in common, I feel so lonely except when I'm on here lol

I wouldnt even put my real name or a picture on facebook, nevermind telling the world about my fetish. :banghead:

Absolutely. Facebook, et al play to some of the worst potentials of human nature,.. particularly among the younger crowd, millennials, what-have-you. "Staying in touch" with your friends is a bit of a dark joke on the Dunning-Kruger crowd,...... but hey, it makes them feel special.

I couldn't do it. This is something that I will never talk about on Social Media (Besides here of Course)

The only Time this Subject and Facebook will ever come together, is if I'm talking about it with a Girlfriend through Private Messaging, and even that's something that would be very iffy with me.

It's not just Facebook, I would love to Follow some of my Favorite Producers on Twitter, but I wouldn't want any of my Followers to see that I'm following them. And it wouldn't be hard to put the pieces together.

I've thought about creating another Twitter Account so I can follow them in private. But since I can just visit their pages and still see what's new with them, without actually following them, I don't see the need for a 2nd Twitter Account.

I wouldn't do it. I don't know about Facebook but there was a woman on YouTube that was very honest about her foot fetish (notice I said was on YouTube). She had lots of followers and got lots of positive feedback from people. But even with so many people on her side the amount of negative comments and PM's far out-seeded the positive feedback. It got to a point where she couldn't take any more and she cancelled her account.

Thats Imelda! and I am opening a flickr but occasionally i will post on bored out of my mind. Thats on fb

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back