• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylon feet

nylonsoul

Dont seem to be many nylon lovers around i dont get it.. 29 male li and would love to talk about nylon feet if there is anyone out there.. hit me up lets talk. i soon have to post some pics once i figure it out.. hope to hear from the nylon foot lovers soon.

There we go.. Yea i think its one of the best ways to enjoy a pair of beautiful soles and ticklishish ones at most.. Seems women are not as into wearing them as much thow..

I definatly have to post some of the wifes nyloned soles... there amazing 7 1/2s and super soft and always playin in nylons. definatly would be appricated by all the nylon lovers.....

Oh, we exist. The best decade for this was the 80's, big hair, high heels, and nylons.
Lisa Eilbacher of Beverly Hills Cop and Cynthia Geary of Northern Exposure were two I would have loved to seen get tickled.
There are hundreds more of course.

The 80's were AMAZING for my nylonned foot and my tickling fetishes. I never hid my fetishes and my female friends and my gfs ( yes even my guy friends) all knew about it. The females all loved teasing me with there feet and watching me fall apart , probably because they were comfortable with it in that id never just attack there feet without there ok first...which I got there ok ALL the time! Id get to massage and tickle there feet regularly! Even in college I had female friends meet me at the college café (or wherever on campus) deliberately wearing hose and heels because they agreed to let me take off there heels and play with there feet! NOW THATS FRIENDSHIP! Even in clubs the females knew of my fetishes...most thought it was adorable to sexy and would plop there nylonned feet in my lap when we'ed hang out on a sofa in the club talking and drinking. Been that way all the way up to my wife...NEVER HIDE YOUR FETISHES! YOU'RE JUST CHEATING YOURSELF OUT OF POTENTIALLY GREAT MOMENTS IN FETISH!...Just be cool about it

I missed out on all those fun years.. ughh growing up in the 90,s kinda sucked for nylon feet.. it took forever to get my wife to break threw but i did it... she doesnt really enjoy it thow.

love the nylon soles!
I would have loved Joyce Dewitt or Dawn Wells to be tickled on their stocking soles (I know..i'm aging myself with these two women)

The 80's were AMAZING for my nylonned foot and my tickling fetishes. I never hid my fetishes and my female friends and my gfs ( yes even my guy friends) all knew about it. The females all loved teasing me with there feet and watching me fall apart , probably because they were comfortable with it in that id never just attack there feet without there ok first...which I got there ok ALL the time! Id get to massage and tickle there feet regularly! Even in college I had female friends meet me at the college café (or wherever on campus) deliberately wearing hose and heels because they agreed to let me take off there heels and play with there feet! NOW THATS FRIENDSHIP! Even in clubs the females knew of my fetishes...most thought it was adorable to sexy and would plop there nylonned feet in my lap when we'ed hang out on a sofa in the club talking and drinking. Been that way all the way up to my wife...NEVER HIDE YOUR FETISHES! YOU'RE JUST CHEATING YOURSELF OUT OF POTENTIALLY GREAT MOMENTS IN FETISH!...Just be cool about it

Well, it's easier to hide the fetish as you get hurt from other people. I can talk by myself. It hurts if people call you sick or you need a doctor or pervert. It took a very long time before I could talk about my fetish with my girlfriend and now my wife. She was looking at me like: that's a bit scary and unnormal. Now she hasn't any problem about it.

By the way. I'm a nylon lover too :D

Well, it's easier to hide the fetish as you get hurt from other people. I can talk by myself. It hurts if people call you sick or you need a doctor or pervert. It took a very long time before I could talk about my fetish with my girlfriend and now my wife. She was looking at me like: that's a bit scary and unnormal. Now she hasn't any problem about it.

By the way. I'm a nylon lover too :D

Its all how you present it and of course your confidence level within yourself. Sure I had some girls look at me like I had 3 heads. But , I didn't let it get to me...its who I was and am I do not compromise for anyone! Most got it about me and liked it

Many nylon lovers around. My lady has totally accepted and likes to play. I personally believe that it is a pretty mild kink in the large spectrum of fetishes.

lets see NYLONMAN.. no i have no interest in nylonclad feet!!

Another nylon foot lover here; I was into nylon feet before I was into tickling, so it's been a natural progression!

In fact, if you visit the True Stories section, there's a thread dedicated to early nylon tickling experiences. I didn't start it, but I've shared a few experiences. All are welcome, so feel free to drop by!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Same here, nylon feet then tickling them but these days approaching forty I love them both equally.

It definitely starts at an early age and like a few here I've grown up very comfortable with my fetishes and as a result had some truly amazing experiences as a direct result of this, a certain friends mom helped with this so please refer to the thread referenced by Smash to find out more. Sure there maybe the odd one who isn't into it but that's their preference and folks shouldn't be upset or annoyed at sometimes negative response, it's not that you're needing help or anything it's a lack of understanding on their part that's all.

I'll love women's nylon feet AND tickling them til my last breath lol.

I missed out on all those fun years.. ughh growing up in the 90,s kinda sucked for nylon feet.. it took forever to get my wife to break threw but i did it... she doesnt really enjoy it thow.

Why does she so not enjoy it?

Maybe try different kinds - my favorite has always been suntan sheer toe, but many guys like black or off black (a second favorite), but with a very low denier.

They are softer, and almost look like bare feet, almost invisible.

(Let me warn you, a footjob in those will kill you, you'll die with a smile on your face!! :)) The thicker kinds.....yeah, those footjobs aren't that pleasurable....

But the low denier, really thin kinds, may be more comfortable to wear, since they're so thin.

Or is it just societal pressure?

Something happened in the last decade or two, where nylons and pantyhose have literally become extinct, at least in America.

Even Kate Middleton, who brought back suntan and flesh colored pantyhose in England...here in America, the fashionistas will completely ignore those when discussing
her outfits. Or if they try to copy them, they take the British word "tights" literally, and just wear thick tights!
But back then, in the 80's, early 90's, women wore them frequently.
I believe it's part of the result of this new militant feminism, where anything that makes women look feminine is derided, and if a MAN enjoys it or wants it...here come the
claws, dripping with poison!!! Ahhhh! If a boss today requires his female employees to wear pantyhose or nylons, he will make the news and be labeled a vile misogynistic
horror monster. He will make the news, and receive hate mail for godsakes.
Even movies, if they take place back in the day....they won't have the ladies wearing nylons!
Flight attendants today still wear pantyhose. Yet, in the movie Catch Me IF You Can with Tom Hanks...all the flight attendants went bare legged! The movie Flight.....bare legs!!
Huh, what?!

So yeah, this is definitely the Dark Ages for pantyhose lovers right now in America.

I'll try to post more pictures in the Non-Ticking images section of the forum to keep our spirits up. Hang out there if you
love pantyhose. And keep requesting the producers shoot more pantyhose clips, then buy the good ones.
(I can tell you, Savannah has some upcoming pantyhose clips at Simply Tickling, so get ready!)

Same here, nylon feet then tickling them but these days approaching forty I love them both equally.

It definitely starts at an early age and like a few here I've grown up very comfortable with my fetishes and as a result had some truly amazing experiences as a direct result of this, a certain friends mom helped with this so please refer to the thread referenced by Smash to find out more. Sure there maybe the odd one who isn't into it but that's their preference and folks shouldn't be upset or annoyed at sometimes negative response, it's not that you're needing help or anything it's a lack of understanding on their part that's all.

I'll love women's nylon feet AND tickling them til my last breath lol.

Cheers mate; hope I didn't step on your toes by announcing your thread to fellow nylon foot lovers. The more the merrier, right? Nice analysis of events as well!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I love nylon feet...any girl with nylons on their feet immediately shoots up to a 11/10 to me. Plus, they slip out of shoes sooooo easily!

I like how SOME are becoming more fashionable, like socks that are kinda sheer. I picked up my girlfriend some sheer/socks that are sheer blue with normal sock material toe and heel. I'll see if I can get a picture of her soles in those for you guys to enjoy.

90s sucked! Girls wore jeans everywhere, and at one point it was the loose and baggy style. 90s were the pinnacle for bad style. The nylon look has been rapidly increasing over the past 15 years or so. Tights are very popular now and pantyhose are making their way back.

I love nylon feet...any girl with nylons on their feet immediately shoots up to a 11/10 to me. Plus, they slip out of shoes sooooo easily!

I like how SOME are becoming more fashionable, like socks that are kinda sheer. I picked up my girlfriend some sheer/socks that are sheer blue with normal sock material toe and heel. I'll see if I can get a picture of her soles in those for you guys to enjoy.

You said it brother! When I was single and out at a bar or club, and there was a choice between a hot thin girl with bare legs, or the chubby girl next to her in nylons, I was going for the chubby chick in nylons 100% of the time. Nylons take a girl that's a 5 or 6 and brings her up to a 10 for me. I've seen chubby girls that looked so sexy in nylons that I would've sworn at that moment she was the hottest girl I've ever seen. Nylons have a major impact on a girl's beauty for me.

There was this one time like 10 years ago, I went to a club for the first time, and out of the blue the was this cute chubby chick with pantyhose on. She was the only girl in the club with pantyhose on and I went right to her and next thing I know we were making out. I took her to a lounge couch and started rubbing her nylon covered feet. Afterwards my friends were calling me a chubby chaser, but shit I didn't care, the way I saw it I was making out with the hottest girl in the club.

I have a nylon fetish and I have many pics uploaded on the TMF under my albums of me wearing some form of nylons.

I am also a nylon foot lover! And I also agree with you about Dawn Wells and Joyce DeWitt but I would also have to add Jaclyn Smith and Jane Seymour from back then! I myself missed the entire 80's decade plus several years in the 90's also, as I was servicing my country in the military. Thus I spent more time in places where there was not any nylons being worn little alone many females around. And when I was state I did have a girlfriend who did wear nylons and would let me take off her shoes and tickle her feet some. We were suppose to get married but she died in a car accident while I was gone a deployment. Then years later I finally married and that woman got upset and would always say she didn't understand why I thought it was necessary to want to touch and tickle her nylon feet and she would just get mad. So that marriage didn't last

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back