• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Driven By You (M/F - Adult) - Part 5

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
In a probably dumb attempt to keep all this readable, here's the links to the first chapter in this series, the first part of this chapter and part 4. As always I suggest reading from the beginning, but there should be enough details to let you pick the story up pretty much anywhere.

Driven By You - Part 5

I waited for a few minutes until I was sure that Laura was okay and sleeping then headed back downstairs, stopping to grab a pair of jogging bottoms and t-shirt I’d left behind after our last night together. I went in to the living room and damn near scared Hayley to death when I asked if she was alright. I’ve always been quite light on my feet and when I’m preoccupied I tend to forget to make some noise as I move. Thankfully my reflexes are also pretty good, so the pillow she hurled at my head sailed past and bounced off the wall instead of catching me between the eyes.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to give you a heart attack. Fancy some breakfast to make up for it?”

Hayley glared at me for a moment, but her eyes gave away the grin that was threatening to break out. “That’s okay, but why were you sneaking around like that, hoping to catch me changing or something?”

She had indeed changed while I’d been upstairs, blue jeans and a white t-shirt hugged her figure, and I realised this was actually the most skin I’d seen from her up to now.

“Actually no, I’m just light on my feet, seeing you naked would just be a bonus.” I grinned, heading for the kitchen. “You fancy healthy or cooked breakfast?”

“After that workout? I think we can skip the healthy option for once. How’s Laura doing?”

“Sleeping for now, just tired I think. That’s some friendship you guys have got there by the way.” I said, cursing under my breath as I tried to remember where exactly Laura kept the pans in this place.

“And what exactly do you mean by that?” Hayley’s voice still carried a playful note but with just enough seriousness mixed in to make me pay close attention to my answer.

“How do I put this, umm, it’s not everyone that would invite their best friend over to help tickle torture their week-old boyfriend into oblivion and suck him off at the end. Not that I’m complaining but that’s a hell of a lot of trust you guys have got going on there.”

“Hey, you enjoyed it didn’t you?”

“I think, in all honesty, that was probably the best experience of my life, and I get the feeling it’s going to stay in the top slot from now on. You two are just incredible, I never thought…” I trailed off, not wanting to carry on and wishing I’d stopped a sentence earlier.

“Never though what? That something like that would happen?”

“Something like that, yes.”

“Something like that? Now you’re avoiding the question, come on, never thought what?”

I sighed, there really was no way around this one. “That anyone would think enough of me to set something like that up, let alone that two gorgeous women would gang up on me. That sort of thing happens, if it happens at all of course, to pop stars and sports heroes, not to mugs like me. ”

Hayley moved over to me and slipped an arm around me, rested her head on my shoulder and whispered into my ear “Mug? Hardly. Laura told me what you did for, or should I say, to her. How you were as near perfect as anyone could be, and how you were always watching out for her. From what I’ve seen she was right on the money, about everything.”

“Everything?” I asked, curious despite myself.

“That you don’t give yourself enough credit, Laura pointed you out to me a couple of days ago at the shopping centre, and when you’re not with her you’re hunched over, trying not to get in anyone’s way. Then when I saw you let go last night, just forget everything and accept what we were doing to you, the difference is amazing. It’s all about attitude my dear, and trust me, between the two of us we’ll sort that out in short order.”

That shocked me “The two of you? You mean this wasn’t a one off?”

“Oh no, not at all, if that’s all right with you that is?”

“Yes, god yes that’s more than alright, but…”

“Shhh, don’t worry about it, Laura asked if I’d help out, and I must admit I’m looking forward to seeing what you can do to me, especially after that display you gave with Laura. I’ve known her for almost five years and I never found out she was ticklish there. Besides, she did say you were very, inventive I believe was her exact phrase…”

That was a clear invitation if I’d ever heard one and I slipped my arm around her, bringing her in closer and tilting my head down to hers. It was like something out of a movie as our heads moved slowly together, that moment that our lips would touch seeming to stretch out to eternity. I felt the barest contact of her lips on mine, then felt a leg snaking around mine as she tried to trip me to the ground.

Which would have worked if I hadn’t been expecting something like it. I bent backwards with her but kept my feet planted, until my back was almost at a right angle to my legs. She’d moved forward and suddenly found herself out of leverage as her feet left the floor. I slipped my other arm around her and then dropped as slowly as I could to the floor. The only difference to what she’d had in mind was that instead of ending up on top of me, she was off to one side, and I had both of her arms trapped against her body.

I threw myself over her, pinning her arms with my legs, keeping my weight on the floor rather than on her, both for her comfort and to make sure she couldn’t buck me off. I ended up facing her feet, not wanting to expose my own soles to those tickling fingers as I surely would if I straddled her the other way round. I reached down and grabbed her legs just above her knees and squeezed. The reaction was instantaneous as Hayley started giggling and her movements started becoming more frantic under me. I increased my probing, sliding my hands up her legs to flick gently at the top of her thighs, then all the way back down to the edge of her knees, trying to keep her guessing as to where and when my first major attack would come.

I could feel her hands shifting around; trying to get a good grip on my waist or ribs and occasionally my cock, although I wasn’t sure if that was deliberate or just that she missed her intended target. Knowing I had to discourage that habit if I wanted to avoid being put in her position I sat up slightly and tightened my knees on her arms, then darted my hands underneath her knees and started scraping and probing through her jeans.

Hayley went nuts, bouncing under me as her body tried to get away from my tickling hands, but I stayed planted on top of her, my fingers following the curves of her legs as they pumped up and down. Her kneecaps were obviously very sensitive if I was having this effect on her just by poking and kneading through a pretty thick layer of denim. But throughout it all, despite her body’s thrashing and the endless, rapid rise and fall of her stomach, she managed to stay silent. I risked a glance over my shoulder and saw Hayley’s face screwed up in concentration, eyes closed and lips pressed together so hard they were turning white. Well that was fine, I had something in mind that I was reasonably sure would get a response out of her.

I tickled my way back down the outside of her left leg, all the way up to her waist, then back down to her knee still on the outside of her thigh. I spidered my fingers on top of her knee for a moment or two then resumed my ticklish exploration back up the inside of her thigh. As I neared the top of that perfect leg I could feel Hayley tense under me, and I was reasonably sure it was from more than just the effort to hold out against the laughter. My fingers brushed the very edge of her pussy through the fabric of her jeans, then skirted around and up to the button. Popping it open, I rolled the material down her legs, using it as a kind of makeshift tie to hold her legs together below at her knees and lower thighs.

If a tickler was asked to describe their perfect fantasy, this image would have to feature in more than a few of them. Hayley’s skin was perfect, a slight tan helping to increase the impression of a body begging to be touched. She had a pair of tight white cotton panties that were already soaked through, and I was pretty sure that I’d guessed right. After all, out of the three of us, she was the only one that hadn’t had any form of relief over the last 24 hours and she was so wound up she practically buzzed. Yet at the back of my mind was the realisation that I didn’t want to push too far without at least having a chance to confirm what Hayley had told me with Laura, besides if Hayley was telling the truth there’d be plenty of opportunities for further exploration.

I brought my hands down on her waist and tickled hard, digging in a little as I danced my fingers over her bare skin and still she managed not to laugh. I had assumed that this was some sort of pride thing for her, but as I kept up the pressure I was getting the impression she was trying to get me to tickle harder than I normally would. So I obliged.

My hands darted down and started to tickle her mound, trying to ignore the frustration of tickling cotton when I could actually smell her excitement. Hayley was whimpering now, mixed in with a moaning that had nothing to do with the fear of further torture. I made my move and slid a hand in between her thighs, tickling that small area of skin right between her legs. I managed to twist my head around enough to see her face as I attacked her, and the reaction was well worth it. Her eyes shot open and she arched her back and head up, laughter exploding from her as if a dam had burst. We stayed like that for at least five minutes, one hand tickling her into insanity, the other exciting her body with light, gentle tickles on her lips while making sure not to go too close to her clit.

I watched and listened carefully as I carried her through laughter on into hysterics, and out into silence as her mouth gaped open in a desperate attempt to suck air into her exhausted lungs. Then, just as she didn’t think she could take any more I moved both hands to her pussy, spread my fingers and tickled everywhere, concentrating on her clit. Hayley screamed once, no words really, just one long primal scream of pleasure as she came, the tension and passion of the last day peaking at once.

I eased back and slid off her, lent down and kissed her gently on the lips, finishing the move that had got her into this situation in the first place. I stood slowly from behind the counter and almost jumped out of my skin.

Laura was leaning on the breakfast bar, watching us intently. A black silk dressing gown covered her body and she seemed to be more-or-less recovered from her previous ordeal.

“And what, may I ask, is going on here?” She asked with a grin.

“Umm, would you believe we were looking for the frying pan?” I asked, playing dumb

“Not unless it was the worlds smallest frying pan and you were going to wash it before using it considering where you were looking”.

“How about foreplay?”

“That’ll do” Laura laughed, straightening up, walking over and kissing me deeply. She slipped her arm around me and turned to look at Hayley, who was still slightly dazed on the floor.

“Well you did want to know what he could do, and trust me, once he’s gotten to know you as well as I do, we’re going to make what you just went through look like nothing more than a sneeze. Now who’s up for breakfast, I’m starving!”

BOFH,

I like to write, and I've been told I have some talent. I'd like to believe it's true. YOU however, have THE GIFT. Most definitely, the muse is upon you.

I don't read all of the stories posted on this forum. Since my primary interest is that of a male tickler of female feet, I hadn't read your stories before. (The vast majority of them were categorized as females tickling men.) I read this one though, and I was blown away.

I was so impressed by this story I changed the search pattern of this thread to research all of your work. After scanning some of them, I downloaded all of your stories on this forum. I intend to read them at my leisure.

You're a terrific writer. One of the best I've read, and on this forum, that is high praise! In my opinion, you have not received enough notice, judging from the number of replies. Please continue to post. I guarantee I'll be reading. ;)

One question... in your signature, you refer to many stories which are available on the net. I'm not computer-literate enough to know how to get to that address. Could you give me some instruction?

By the way, I know who Cthulhu is. I read the story long ago. Written by Stanley Winebaum, wasn't it?

Umm, not quite sure how to reply to this, 'thanks' seems a tad lame for this sort of feedback :D . How's about promising to put more female feet torment in an upcoming post?

As it happens the posts on this forum represent the only non-work related writing I've done in years, so it's a bit strange if you read it from the beginning as you can actually see different areas develop. Let's put it this way, compare the amount and quality of dialogue in Fade To Black to this post... Oh, and be warned, if you've got everything I've done there's some very, umm, odd stuff in there. "All alone in the night" is the main culprit, an experiment that took me damn near three weeks to do five paragrpahs and I still don't think I got it right.

Cthulhu was, I believe, a Lovecraft story though I'd have to check on that. For me though I like the 21st Century version of the Great Old One over on User Friendly, and there's a plush version sitting on top of my PC for good measure :cool: .

As for the story archive there's a full post and FAQ here. The short version is type ftp://81.86.197.23 into IE and it should take you straight to it. Two things - 1) The server is run from my home connection to the internet and occasionaly gets taken down for maintenace, usually between 19:00 and 22:00 GMT, so if it doesn't work try again a little later, 2) if it still doesn't work check the Video clips section of this site to see if the address has changed. Any problems either post in the above thread or e-mail me (address in profile) and I'll try to help you out.

Thanks again, expect the next part of this story sometime tomorrow with a bit of luck. Oh, and I'd love to hear what you thought of the rest of this stuff (me, a feedback whore, what gives you that idea?)

Thanks for the link to those stories. Those of us who are "technology impaired" appreciate this kind of thing. :atom:

And your right. Upon reflection, it was H.P. Lovecraft who wrote Cthulhu. (I don't remember much about it, except it must have been damn good for me to remember reading it thirty years later.) :wavingguy

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back