• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any females here who used to put their feet up on their desk in school?

ArchNemesis

TMF Expert
Back to school time, and for some reason I'm reminded of a girl I sat next to in Algebra class my freshman year in high school ('87-'88) who would often take her shoes off and put one socked foot up on her desk. I'm sure she even got tickled once or twice although I couldn't see the actual tickling the girl in front of her did playfully get annoyed about her always putting her foot up on her desk and judging from her reactions one time I'm positive the girl in front of her tickled her foot as she tried semi-successfully to stifle a laugh. She then started tickling the ribs of the girl in front of her, as if to get her back for tickling her foot. This girl was HOT too! Oh if only I wasn't so timid back then I would've given her lots of tickles. I did recently find her on Facebook and after messaging her a couple times to get her to let her defenses down (couldn't ask her right away, she'd get creeped out and I wouldn't get an answer), I mentioned how she always put her feet up on her desk and said I'd been waiting 20+ years to ask if her feet were ticklish. She said yes, very ticklish. I've masturbated many many times over the years thinking about that girl, and that was BEFORE she told me her feet were ticklish. So you can imagine how many times I've rubbed one out over her since then! I transferred to a different school after my freshman year, so someday I'm going to go back to the school and ask to see the old yearbooks she was in, and make copies of any pictures of her I can find, to jack off to. I've done this before, but for a different girl.

But anyway, any females ever put your bare or socked feet up on their desks in school? Ever get tickled as a result?

This reminds me of an incident when I was in class. This cute girl named Meghan slipped off her shoes and exposed her big, sexy bare feet. I was across the room watching her wiggle her toes etc...Unfortunately the teacher said "Meghan, this is a classroom not a living room, please put on your shoes" and ruined all my fun.

I posted a true story some time ago about a girl who sat behind me in algebra. She always asked for my answers and I obliged. However, one particular time, I don't remember exactly why, but I got the courage to tell her I'd only help if she removed her shoe and put her stocking clad foot under my desk. She just smiled and said really?? To which I said really, within 10-15 secs I had her little foot trapped between my thigh and the bar on the desk. I tickled this poor girl off and on for probably 15-20 mins while she struggled to keep quiet, and while she tried to copy my answers. Her foot was small, maybe a size 5-6, nice arch, perfectly shaped little toes, and I think like a silvery pink polish. It was funny because every once in a while she'd quite writing and just put her head on her desk and laugh silently. When we were both done and I gave her foot back, she quickly put her shoe back on and told me she was sweating, then playfully slapped my back. That's one of my best school tickles.

Wow I totally just got reminded back in HS late 90s early 00s I used to wear the big ole fat skate shoes. And I wear a size 13 so they were pretty much boats. Well I remember this girl I sat next to in health class who was also a friend of mine. She always wore sandals and there were a couple times in the morning she would say her feet were cold and would slip her toes into my shoes. No tickling ever happened but it's a memory I won't forget.

I remember this girl in my secondary school who started wearing sandals. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and was a short slender girl. She was always one to be playing with her shoes and I did used to notice her barefeet frequently under the desk, especially during maths lessons. Well one day I was pretending to do my maths; because I never did, and for what ever reason she was kneeling on her chair which was in front of my desk and had put her barefeet a few inches from my face. Looking back I wish i'd tickled her because she was a bit of a tease, who I know fancied me; due to an interesting science lesson. :p

She also used to frequently get sent out of some lessons for having a laughing fit.

Typically I found out sometime later from my best friend, that in another lesson she had been sandal playing again and if I remember rightly, he said she was sitting on the edge of a desk with her legs hanging down and someone in the group tickled her feet, resulting in her getting sent out for having a laughing fit again. It makes me wish i'd done the same in my maths lesson.

I had a girl who sat behind me in history class my junior year of highschool. She was hot and was not a fan of the school dress code, which required girls wear pantyhose or socks. She came in one day, bare legged. Our class was first period and because we sat in the far left row, our desks were often pushed against the wall. She asked me if I could slide over a bit so she could put her feet up on the seat of my desk, effectively hiding her legs from the teacher's view. I immediately obliged and, before I could say it, she said she would only do it with her shoes off, so as to not get my pants dirty. :woot2:
This went on for the rest of the school year and I must have gotten at least 50 tickles in. Each time, watching her flinch and drop her pen, always trying to old in her laughter.

How ticklish was she, did you ever get her sent out?

One thing I remember seeing is a girl named Renee who was wearing flip flops as she walked into class. Another girl was right behind her and rushing to get in before the bell rang. She stepped right on Renee's right sandal and the force cause Renee to break the strap on her sandal. Renee was basically forced to stay with her bare right foot the entire class session and while she showed off to her friends what had happened a couple took turns poking her foot and she giggled a good bit. I wished I was at the front of the room that day!

Was it brief, or did they continue to do so throughout the lesson?

So you can imagine how many times I've rubbed one out over her since then!

What a lovely invitation.

...someday I'm going to go back to the school and ask to see the old yearbooks she was in, and make copies of any pictures of her I can find, to jack off to. I've done this before, but for a different girl.

So everybody's just ignoring this then, yeah?

I don't really want to draw attention to it either, but surely someone has to...?! For one person (i.e. the author) to think this is appropriate forum material is believable, but for whatever proportion of the two hundred-and-odd who have viewed it, AS MEMBERS OF THE FORUM...?

I'm lost for words.

It was brief, but I did get to stare at Renee's bare foot the entire class. We did have a guest speaker that day who as Renee passed him right after the incident, took a quick stare at her foot. Perhaps he was one of us!

It was brief, but I did get to stare at Renee's bare foot the entire class. We did have a guest speaker that day who as Renee passed him right after the incident, took a quick stare at her foot. Perhaps he was one of us!

Quite possibly.

She must have had nice feet then.

Last edited:
So everybody's just ignoring this then, yeah?

I don't really want to draw attention to it either, but surely someone has to...?! For one person (i.e. the author) to think this is appropriate forum material is believable, but for whatever proportion of the two hundred-and-odd who have viewed it, AS MEMBERS OF THE FORUM...?

I'm lost for words.

It seems to be happening here more frequently in the last bit of time, I've just learned to ignore it, but you've most likely noticed a lot of females aren't rushing in with their stories.

Oh to live my childhood over again. I'd have been tickling girls CONSTANTLY. you could get away with it back then too, everything wasn't "sexual harassment". And I don't see what the big deal is. Guys jerk off, its just a fact. Only difference is I talk about it.

Oh to live my childhood over again. I'd have been tickling girls CONSTANTLY. you could get away with it back then too, everything wasn't "sexual harassment". And I don't see what the big deal is. Guys jerk off, its just a fact. Only difference is I talk about it.

Guys don't go back to their high schools to find pictures of a girl they once wanted to tickle to print off and pleasure themselves to. That's going a little further than just reliving a childhood fantasy in my opinion. Why don't you tell her that you're doing this? If you can't, you probably shouldn't be doing it (as a general rule of thumb).

Only difference is that you seem proud of your disinclination to do anything else.

Guys don't go back to their high schools to find pictures of a girl they once wanted to tickle to print off and pleasure themselves to. That's going a little further than just reliving a childhood fantasy in my opinion. Why don't you tell her that you're doing this? If you can't, you probably shouldn't be doing it (as a general rule of thumb).

Well this is getting sidetracked from the fun subject this thread is about, so I won't talk anymore about my masturbation habits in this thread so no one else has to put on their "Oh, Dear!" face LOL

I attended a small private catholic college, I was sitting in class when this pretty athletic blonde rested her pretty bare soles on the desk infront of her. She was the shortstop on the softball team and had her athletic jacket on. I couldn't take my eyes off of them as she crossed her ankles and flexed her soles. I was dreaming of walking over to kiss them and vigorously tickle them. I even went to one of the games dreaming that I could meet her after the game strip her cleats and socks off and service her soles and tickle them. This happened many years ago but its still vivid in my memory.

Only difference is that you seem proud of your disinclination to do anything else.

The only thing that I have any interest in doing to a good looking female is tickling her. Unless I meet a woman someday who can orgasm purely from being tickled, my sexual interests don't lend themselves to anyone's pleasure but my own. Not that that's anything I concern myself with anyway honestly. So there's nothing in it for a woman to have anything to do with me. Which is fine with me, but understand that this leaves my options for sexual release very limited. Maybe I am a little proud of it in a way. It makes me unique if nothing else. The only sexual pleasure I have any interest in is my own. It's jjust the way I'm wired. Would you rather I be ashamed of it

The only thing that I have any interest in doing to a good looking female is tickling her. Unless I meet a woman someday who can orgasm purely from being tickled, my sexual interests don't lend themselves to anyone's pleasure but my own. Not that that's anything I concern myself with anyway honestly. So there's nothing in it for a woman to have anything to do with me. Which is fine with me, but understand that this leaves my options for sexual release very limited. Maybe I am a little proud of it in a way. It makes me unique if nothing else. The only sexual pleasure I have any interest in is my own. It's jjust the way I'm wired. Would you rather I be ashamed of it

Looks like NonConTickler is back, with a new name.

One thing I know for sure, if a lot of females did this, alot of us males would have failed a bunch of classes!

Looks like NonConTickler is back, with a new name.

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe the Victorian by-product of the practice to which he is so proudly addicted has softened his brain to the point where he was unable to remember the password for his original account.

Last edited:
...So you can imagine how many times I've rubbed one out over her since then!...

I believe the parlance, "rub one out" refers to female masturbation. Males "jerk off." That is, I suppose, unless you are really into banisters or chair arms.

Nice to see that the subject has been changed YET AGAIN!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back