• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naughty bits Tickling, Not your usual happy ending

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
I just remembered this.

So I have a tickling friend. And it has moved into sexplay and orgasm...both ways. However, I just remembered when it was not quite yet that way. And then when it was just one way (my happy ending). But the in between thing was kind of fun. I will see what you think.

Before I go there though...my friend does climax "after" tickling foreplay...but she does not usually get off from tickling. She mostly likes tickling to get her on the path to orgasm.

So a while after I met my friend, she was intrigued by my interest in her feet and more particular, my tickling her feet. She loved it. And her feet are hella ticklish. Then she was intrigued by my sexual interest along those lines...she was surprised and excited that that stuff turned me on.

Thus, we had lots of fun playing. Eventually, she was exploring her sexual arousal related to that. We are not a couple...she has had boyfriends or girlfriends...and still today. So she started exploring the tickling thing with some of them...and she says it's not the same...because they are not into it and don't do it like I do...or mostly...they don't get off on it like I do.

Here is my thing though...this is want I want to share as a new wrinkle. As I said before, tickling turns her on...but does not get her off. But I used to have fun...when we were getting intimate...in this way.

I was going down on her, but we were still in foreplay/tickling mode. AndI decided to be tickling her. In fact, the first time I did this...I was laughing and just trying to find all the places that she was ticklish. And when I got to her naughty bits...I was like "what about here?" And first she was like, "I don't know"...but quickly she was like "OMG, yeah...that's a good tickling spot"...and she was laughing like crazy. And here is the thing...it was not really a sexual response per se (though she was increasingly wet)...it was a tickle thing...that was eliciting laughter...crazy laughter.

For like 30 minutes. She was laughing and laughing. She did not climax...because she usually doesn't climax from tickling. But she was loving just to laugh...and I was loving it as well. Later, she told me that we can't really do that for so long...because she was sore for a couple of days after that. But she still really liked and likes it...and it is kind of interesting...I can't quite explain it like she does. It's like the laughing for her is arousing and connected to intimacy...but it is not "the" thing that gets her off. After a while she will just say...Okay...now I want you inside me. Or she will say..."thats enough", which means that she wants me to keep licking and sucking...but no more tickling...it's time to get down to business so she can climax. Wow. I love that.

It just occurred to me though...that I like the tickling for foreplay and arousal...even if there is no happy ending for me. The first time we did that...I didn't really get my turn. LOL. But It was so cool...I was so excited and turned on...that I didn't even care. A great night. I was trying to make her cum just from my tickling her naughty parts. LOL. My mouth was going to town. And she was just laughing...not cumming...which was hot as hell.

We were texting the other day. Excellent. I think it is almost time to get together again. If I do the oral sex/tickling thing...I might record it and at least play the audio for you all here.

She's not like my ex wife. My ex wife could cum from me tickling her. For this friend...she just really likes to laugh and be tickled. Even when I am on or in her "stuff" (LOL). And I love that.

I don't think I have fully converted her in fetish style. Which makes sense...tickling is not quite a fetish for me either. But if I am tickling nipples or tickling a clit and so forth...and the lady is lauging...I am all good with that. I'm on a mission usually (female climax), but if that is not the path...I'm good. The laughs are sexy to me.

What's my point? Not sure that I have a good one.

I was just remembering some times when tickling got sexual for me...and sort of for my friend...but not really. Tickling does not make my friend get off...it is just a pathway.

Oh. So one more part to explain

I like some of Knismo's Stuck in the Stocks videos because at least two of his models can climax just from feet tickling. That's like an ultimate fantasy to me...whether it is feet or someplace else. My first priority is always to satisfy my partner...and it is even better if that occurs in association to my personal kinks. That stuff is often what I am going for.

But, I also found that it is not necessary for me. If my partner is laughing hard and enjoying being tickled...I just love that. No matter what the ultimate outcome is. I don't have to climax. She don't have to climax. We are mostly just having fun. Sometimes with extra benefits.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back