• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a female play partner close to my age near Philly.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
Hi I have been on the lookout for a steady female play partner, but I haven't had much luck. I am a pansexual switch and I tend to lean more dominant towards females, but for the right chick or if I am in a really subby mood I can be the sub. Ideally I would prefer a female lee/sub or a switch between the ages of 21-30. I would also ideally like to find a woman that is more into BDSM and is comfortable getting sexual with another female. Want I want is a friend with kink benefits. I also don't tolerate being used for booty calls. I will also want to verify you're an honest to god female by phone or through a program like Skype. Trust me fellas this ain't my first time at the rodeo. I have dealt with my fair share of fakes, so I know when I am chatting with one. Being open to playing with both my boyfriend and I would be an awesome plus, but I am okay with you just wanting play time with me. At the end of the day my boyfriend wants me to be happy and have fun. I am living in Norristown and can host.

Oh and males unless you have a female you'd like to recommend to me please stay out of this thread.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back