• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yesterday i tickled the most popular girl in high school m/f (with a pic)

tom111111111

(sorry for my english)

There's a room in my school called the "hippy room." What is it, a large class room that had been converted to a music room. Besides all of the music equipment that was in the room, there were two couches, a lazy boy, a tv and vcr. We called it the hippy room because it had grafity mural painted on the wall the wall that depicted sceens from the sixties in all kinds of crazy colors. It was the most popular hang out spot after school or duing study hall. It was used as a music room a couple of days of the week, but really it was a hang out spot that the teachers didn't mind letting the students use. I guess they figured at least here no one would get into trouble.
When we had study hall we had three options, we could hang out at the gym, stay in our study hall class room and do homework, or go hang out in the hippy room if it were open. Study hall was always mixed grade level, but usualy the clicks and the kids in each grade level hung out together.
the girl i tickled called Michell. Her resume was the following: Track star, field hocky captain, number 2 in class rank, prom queen, class president, most popluar girl in school, drop dead gorgous and my every night fantisy girl. Even though she was in my in study hall, I never onced dared to approach and talk to her on purpose. Michell was a nice girl. The one time we did actually talk was when I accidentally ran in to her in the hall coming around a corner. I knocked her books out of her hands. I was mortified and stammered out "I'm so so sorry. Here I'll get them for you." Instead of her being mad she smiled and said "It's okay sweet heart, I know you didn't mean it." She called me sweet heart! My head was in the clouds for the rest of the day.

Okay, so now to the good stuff. Picutre this sceen. I walk into the hippy room during fourth period study hall. I noticed right away that there only a couple people in the class room and everyone is watching a Ferris Beuler's day off on the vcr. Now this is very important to the story...There is couch that is perpendicular to the TV and a bean bag chair at the end of this couch. There are two empty chairs along side of the couch. All are facing the the TV. The two other students are sitting in other chairs farther back in the class room not really paying attention. On the couch, beautiful Michell was laying down with her legs streched out. The couch was kind of sort and she was kind of tall, so her feet hung over the side of the arm. Here is where it is gets hot. Michell was wearing a tight T-shirt, that showed off her athletic upper body, jeans and black thong heal like things, that as she was laying on the seat of the couch were dangling off of the end of her feet. I'm not kidding, my whole body started to shake. I didn't care if I wasn't supposed to even talk to this chick, I really wanted to tickle this girl. Now remember there was a bean bag chair at the end of the couch near her feet. I started to make my way over there so that maybe, maybe just maybe I could do something. At the very least I could just enjoy watching her feet. As I made my way over, Michell looked up and smiled (God I loved her smile). Once she saw where I was going to sit she started to pull her feet up, which prompted me to talk to her for the very first time "You don't need to move your feet, I'll move the bag." She gave me a little giggle and responded "Thank you, this is such a comfortable couch." I immediately sat down. Michell's feet were directly to my left and were bobbing up and dow right with in my reach. So I started watching the movie with Michell, hoping there was lot of time left in the period. After what seemed like forever, Michell suddenly asked, "Do my feet bother you?" "No not at all." I nervously responded. Ten more minutes passed, and I was beside my self with anxiety and desire to just do it. You know when you just want to throw all caution to the wind and just do something you've wanted to do so badly? I don't know what get into me but my hormones, but I thought I would take a chance and tickle Michells right foot. I didn't even try to do it lightly or even gradually touch her foot, I took all four of my fingers and tickled her bare sole, just like that. Michell didn't move her foot at all but giggled lightly. I pulled my hand away for a second, suddenly realizing how stupid what I just did could have been, but then insanity took over again and I stuck one more time. Michell's reaction was to giggle again but not say anything. I stated to wonder if she was having fun with this, so I kept on tickling her right foot and she continued to giggle but this time her giggle started to become a laugh, and she started to wiggle her foot around like she was trying to keep it from my tickling fingers.
For some reason I decided to back off, I think I got scared. I was after all tickling the feet of the most popular girl in school. After about five minutes of silence from Michell, I figured maybe I could try it again. My whole body was practically shaking with excitement at my good fortune. I moved my seat closer to Michell's feet and started my tickling again. And once again she started giggling. I was real tempted to pull her shoes off of go nuts, but right as I reach up to pull one of them off, she lean over sideways on the couch and looked at me with a smile on her face and wagged her finger at me. I returned the smile, and while looking at her I tickled her foot again. I then started in on her left foot. All of the sudden she threw her head back and laughed and said "I can't take it!"
Now the two jerk offs in the back of the room ruined the whole damn thing for me. One of them yelled down "What the hell are two freaks doing?" "Are you playing footsy with the geek?" Michell, I think, got embarrased and jumped up and launched a book at one of the guys. He ducked and she started to chase him around the room with a pillow try to hit him. And there I was all hot and bothered on the floor pissed that my moment of fun was killed by these jerks who were only slightly higher than me on the ladder.
Graduation came three weeks later. The last two study halls when I saw Michelle she was always wearing sneakers, so I didn't get another tickling opportunity. She was very sweet to me and talked to me everytime she saw me in the hall. In fact on the last day I saw here she gave me a hug and wished me luck next year. I got her to sign my year book and made damn sure I showed all the schucks in my grade!

there a pic of Michell from her facebook enjoy!

Last edited:
Man, I wish I had balls like that back when I was young and in high school! There are so many gals' feet I woulda tickled with pride! Thanks for sharing your story....though, I wasn't a "geek" so to speak in the teen age ranks back when, I was just the average and never got with any of the "popular" girls. You got some balls my friend, congrats! :)

Man, I wish I had balls like that back when I was young and in high school! There are so many gals' feet I woulda tickled with pride! Thanks for sharing your story....though, I wasn't a "geek" so to speak in the teen age ranks back when, I was just the average and never got with any of the "popular" girls. You got some balls my friend, congrats! :)

what you think about her? :p

Wonderful story. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here.
I don't see the picture.

I'd love to see what she looked like, but the pic isn't there...

I'm pretty sure you lifted this story word for word from hotchytick. Damn dude, write your own experience, don't plagiarize others stories.

Hate to break your heart but you didn't write this story. You ripped me off. Give me credit next time okay?

Oh dear, a new member trying to gain instant recognition maybe. Cardinal sin of plagiarism and passing it off as your own though.

I often find some of my photos (non-fetish ones) posted elsewhere on the web and it's so much nicer when I see that the poster has given me credit. I've no objection to sharing material among fellow enthusiasts for the greater good, but, particularly when it's something that's been created or taken effort to produce, acknowledgement should absolutely be given to the originator.

Hate to break your heart but you didn't write this story. You ripped me off. Give me credit next time okay?

Haha, I knew it! I remember this story from long ago. So, let's hear it for hotchytick and his great story! :man: :toast: :trophy:

tom111111111, I can't begin to imagine how lame your life must be to steal a story and repost it just to get a few responses on a forum! Perhaps if you quit being such a dullard you would get some attention from ladies! :jester: :megafail: :nopity:

It's not the first. Under the table and tickling story is on another site being taken credit for by some dude named Jason.

Great catch all. Good read the second time around. Good story, hotchytick!

It's not the first. Under the table and tickling story is on another site being taken credit for by some dude named Jason.

I knew it was your story as soon as I read the first few lines.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back