• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Many thanks to Shestroubletehe. Love you girl.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
The Silent Stroking,
Inspired by shestroubletehe
Written by ticklishscribe.
c.

You are hot…

My eyes were absolutely riveted on you: a feather weight five foot five inch blonde tight bodied girl tied naked, spread-eagled to my bed. Your squirming is definitely drawing my attention and I could tell that you are trying every which way to see out of the blindfold and that is almost the icing on the cake.

I was briefly puzzled though as to why you’d left your converse and foot socks on, but it really mattered not to me as I would have the fun of slowly removing them. I had to see those size 7 feet for real, as the pics you’d sent me were driving me crazy. But the first thing for me is to take it slow and tease you to the max. My question now is, where to begin first and what would really set you off. I thought I would try a different tact and so I slowly climb on top of you. This has you jerk and begin squirming all over, but the weight of my body is keeping you in check and suddenly your breathing becames laboured and shallow. I am glad that I’d decided to wear my fleece pants and sweatshirt as there would be no hard surfaces to irritate your skin.

Your head is continuously moving around and I could tell that you are now desperately trying to see through any crack the blindfold had. I slowly grip your chin, hold your head still and began kissing you and the effect is immediate as you gasp, make some sort of sound and started squirming again. I continue kissing and listen intently as you try to find your voice to at least say something. This is when I strike with the first tickles and I lightly spider five fingers in your left armpit and instantly you squeal through my kiss. I continue tickling and you are now shaking and squealing continuously. I can feel you straining at the bonds that hold you, arms and legs frantically pulling to be free, desperately trying to lift your body up to throw me off. My weight prevents that and I continue to kiss and lightly tickle and this is driving you insane. Your squealing is now rapidly being replaced by giggles that are fast becoming continuous and almost violent shaking and writhing. This is a victorious moment for me and I want to make the most of it and so I just continue.

Your armpit is as soft as your lips and the whole scene is becoming delicious and made me even more intent on continuing. I couldn’t stop now, what with you in full giggle and writhing and so I decide to take things up a little. Pressing my kiss home and taking my hand away from your chin I let it slide across your neck and this makes you giggle louder than before. My hand continues to slide and now slides into your right armpit and your giggling gets louder again. Continuing to slide my hand I let it travel over your right breast where I began lightly pinching your nipple. Again you squeal and then burst into giggles immediately afterwards and I am now in heaven, but yet I hadn’t touched your ribs, tummy, your other private area and especially your feet. And I want to take my sweet time in getting there and my sweet time in teasing you there.

You continue to giggle and shake and writhe and I can almost feel the bed shaking and this is pleasing me no end and almost making it too impossible to stop, but I knew I have to give you a break and so stop I do. You are sweating, taking in as much air as possible and your breathing is slightly laboured. I know that I have you on the ropes if one could call it that and so I want to remove the blindfold to see if your eyes are scrunched tightly shut, but the urge to keep you in the dark is stronger and so I leave it on.

“Are we having fun yet?” I whisper. “Do we have any idea what’s coming next? I hope not, because I want you on the edge as long as possible. I want your skin crawling, clammy, you sweating and your mind on the verge of implosion.”

My words are met with a sudden burst of writhing and a squeal followed by begging and this tells me that I’m definitely getting you. Your body is hot, your hair all over the place and you’re arching your back so much you are lifting me up. And so I get off you, sit beside you and leaning forward I whisper.

“This is only the beginning sweetness, not the end of the beginning, but it could be the beginning of your end. "Just how ticklish are your armpits?”

With that said I spider my fingers in your armpits again and again you arch your back in the worst way, then fall back on the bed and writhe and giggle intensely. The reactions you are giving me are so exquisite could they get any better? That remains to be seen as again there are other areas of you that I haven’t even tickled yet and I know that you are dreading those moments to come. Now is the time to get sensual.

I select a feather and eye down its line of soft tendrils. This is the one which will set you off, that will make you scream and beg me to stop; the feather that will blow your senses. As I begin to trail the feather down your left forearm you instantly burst into giggles and gutturally scream no, but the feather continues and begins to slowly and lightly trace you’re the outer edges of your left armpit. You shiver and your legs begin pumping again. The feather is incessant and evil and you desperately try to move away, but I have tied you tied so tightly there is no freedom in the slightest. You squeal as the feather’s tip begins tracing the outer edge of your right armpit then swoops in and out and you squeal once more then whole heartedly giggle. You try to form words but the giggles have kidnapped your voice and the feather continues. I am giggling back at you, teasing you with laughter and now flicking the feather across the deepest recess of the armpit and this makes your giggles now continuous and gutturally throaty.

“Does this armpit have a problem with my feather? Or do you have a problem in general.”

You squeal again and continue to rock the bed and I giggle back at you. Suddenly there is no feather now, but equally as suddenly I am now lightly kissing the outer edges of your left armpit. You squeal and tried to pull your left arm down, but you can’t and so I continue kissing; now adding the deepest recesses as well.

“Do you like my kisses?”

You squeal some word, but it’s unintelligible.

“Is that a yes? I hope so as I’m so enjoying this.”

“Dammmmmmmmmmit,” came a muffled response.

“And the dam is about to burst I see. How nice. And I’ve only feathered one armpit.”

You utter a few more words but all of them were unintelligible. The feather once again travels and traces the outer edges of your right armpit, causing you to squeal again then burst into laughter and more rocking. Suddenly and once again the feathers stops and you grab for air, but my spidery fingers quickly put that request on hold as you squeal again and once more giggle. My fingers spider over one armpit then over the other only to return back to where they started.

“Lovely and luscious but...”

Now I let my fingers travel downward, lightly spidering your ribs and sides ever so slowly and then BACK UP again. Now you again try to form words, any words to make me stop, but I’m not listening, as my fingers now creep around the front of you ribs and I lightly massage and pinch and play with them.

“Someone is very tickly here and isn’t nice how the tummy goes along with it. I think tummies are so obliging don’t you? They just instantly submit and have no choice but to take it.”

More uttered unintelligible words from you but they are cut short as I give you a long intense raspberry right between you shoulder blades. You instantly squeal and scream and try to buck and still another raspberry, and another and you are now constantly squealing and screaming.

I stop and lay beside you, letting my left hand cup your left breast and slowly massage it. It is then that I whisper in her your how much I love you and you suddenly freeze. I whisper it again only adding more words of how much you mean to me and just as suddenly you began squirming again. I whisper again, asking if you would like me to remove your toe ring and then place it on your finger as a fervid pledge of my love to you. I is delighted with you reactions of shallow breathing, continued squirming and now more clenching and flexing of toes. I continued massaging your breast and now began sensually and softly kissing your left ear, and from the corner of my left eye I can see you arch you back then slowly fall back on the bed.

I know now that I hold your mind in the palm of my hand, along with your body and soul, and this left me no end of pleasure. I begin kissing your cheek again, then across your lips to the other cheek and I delight in your squirming. Are you squirming because it tickles or because of my feelings for you and this thought wanders around in my mind in a never ending circle. I think again of removing your toe ring, but not for the purposes of putting it on your finger, but to tease you as I remove it and again tell you of the imminent tickles to come. You do not want me to touch your toes or your soles for that matter, but I simply must have them.

Continuing the breast massage, I also add a slow, sensual rib massage with my right hand and you squirm even more and to my surprise I hear the traces of moans coming from you now. Do I have you on another level? Should I take you all the way? I know that a woman is one hundred percent more sensitive after an orgasm and I am not only wondering if I should give you that orgasm, but also when. Now or later, after some good intense sensual tickling. But for the moment I just can’t resist your armpits and so I rapidly single finger stroke them. Your reaction is immediate and you rock from side and giggle to laugh and I couldn’t be happier. But… I lean forward and begin kissing you and instantly you squeal, try to pull away and try to form words. Words to beg me to stop? Words to beg me to continue? Or unintelligible words that mean that you’re going insane. The insane part I already know and so I continue to kiss you. But I am divided on whether I’m kissing you to just supress your laughter or because I’m falling in love with you, or both.

I whisper in your right ear how much I love you and you freeze for a moment then begin squirming once more and your head is lifting toward me. I assume you want to kiss me and so I kiss you back and find that your kisses are even warmer than ever before. Do you like my words? Are you receptive to me? Your oh so delicious giggles return as my stroking continues, and yet I want to stop all this, untie you, take you in my arms and make love to you. I feel the warmth of your body, the soft tenderness of your lips and the soft sounds that are coming from you. You are so hot to me right now, that my mind is all awash and floundering in indecision. Then suddenly, for some unknown explicable reason the word feet enters into my conscience and resonates within me. I leave your tender lips and get off the bed and head toward your feet, but I am caught short by the glistening of your mound and I see that you are so close to orgasm that I cannot resist, sensually playing with and teasing you some more. So I sit at your waist and using a single finger, I begin to slowly massage your mound. Instantly the soft sounds come forth again and your squirming returns as well.

I hear you say a muffled “Oh yes,” and so I continue and I feel my finger getting wet. You are ready to burst, ready to flower, ready to erupt with lava lovehoney and I want to take you over the edge and beyond. I am pleasuring you and you know it and I can see you are desperate to bring your arms down to stop me. To stroke you to orgasm is the least of my plans right now, as I am so hot for you I want to enter you and do you hard. But I must put my own feelings on hold and continue tickling you and so I think it is time for a surprise. Taking a feather in hand I come back up to your head and begin softly stroking your neck. Instantly you raise your head and try and scrunch your neck to protect it but you can only protect one side and so I stroke the unprotected side. Your giggling returns full force and your head moves wildly about and again I giggle back at you and continue. I am in full bore in love with you and I want to drop the feather and ravenously and sensuously kiss your neck, but I must keep tickling, to keep you off balance; especially for when I get to your feet. Your feet are everything to me, from their virgin beauty, through to their ticklishness and your upcoming reactions. I want to do almost everything to them, from massage and kiss them to tickle them sensually senseless. I look back at them and imagine how much fun it will be to slowly remove your converse and socks and I can well imagine your feet writhing, legs violently pumping, you bucking and straining at the bonds that hold you and you now begging me to leave them alone. What is pushing me onward is how you described them and the pics you sent me; your semi longish toes and high arches driving me wild with anticipation. While they may be only size seven, your description of how ticklish they are and your reactions to you being tied down and your sneakers and socks being removed, make me hunger for tickling them right now. But this is a moment I want to savor and make it special for me and sensually torturous for you.

Suddenly you arch your back in the worst way and let out a loud moan and your lava lovehoney erupts from you in a torrent and pours out like Niagara Falls and I am delighted as you shiver and shake and the sweat pours off you in buckets. Now I know it is time and I return to standing above your head and slowly whisper the word “Armpits.”

The word “No” is almost breathlessly screamed from your lips and you begin violently bucking and writhing once more. My fingers make initial contact and instantly your laughter returns in intense giggles to full bore laughter. I have you now and I’m going to make the most of it from armpits to waist and back and you are desperately trying to bring your arms down. But I continue tickling there and now add your top ribs into the mix and you go wilder. Your cumming has made you one hundred percent more sensitive and ticklish and this has you laugh, buck and writhe non-stop. Now my fingers lightly ballet dance over your ribs and you almost howl with laughter and I laugh back at you.

You can’t take this; you know it and I know it, but I continue for a few more minutes then stop. Moving to the side of you I let my fingers spider your tummy and once again laughter and writhing. I lean my head forward and blow a big raspberry in your button and you squeal to scream and writhe all over. I blow two more and enjoy your delicious hysterical laughter and tease you by laughing back at you. My fingers continue to spider, circling into your button and then out again, teasing your waist and making you think I am going for another orgasm. But I pass dangerously close to your mound and continue spidering down your legs. Instantly you realize my next target and your feet writhe hysterically. I grin evilly as I walk around to face your feet and whisper that the time has come to bare them. I also whisper that I’m going to take as long as possible to remove your converse and socks and in an almost breathless voice you begin begging no.

“Hello sweetness,” I whisper, “Is this the beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning?”

You squeal and suddenly you utter the word “Fuck” and I am delighted by your reaction.

“Which foot would you like me to bare first?” I whisper further, “Or more to the point, which foot is more ticklish?”

You are now a blur in your writhing and begging me profusely to not tickle your feet, but I smile evilly. Your feet are flailing about, legs pumping, you're bucking and writhing and the bed now moving ever slightly. This is a scene beyond my wildest dreams and the scene of your nightmares and so I just stand there taking it all in. Your words are now uttered so fast that they’re almost one long almost unintelligible word. I have you; you know it and I know it too and there’s nothing you can do about it.

“Are someone’s size sevens in need of my attention? Now should I wrestle these sneaks off and whip these socks off? Or should I take my sweet time and drive you insane. It’s your choice.”

You keep saying no but I don’t count that as a choice and begin playing catch as catch can with your feet, grabbing one, holding it for a moment, then letting it go and grabbing the other, or grabbing both at the same time. You squeal to scream each time I grab one or both and continue begging me not to, but I just laugh back at you and continue grabbing. The power of your feet is impressive and your will to free them is stronger than ever and so this is another moment beyond my wildest dreams.

“I guess either foot is worth my time, so it’s nice of you to tell me that.”

You squeal to scream back at me and I now decide which foot to work with first. Gripping the toe of your right sneaker, I pull it towards me and begin to slowly unlace it, pulling at the laces as slow as possible. This has you continuing to pump your legs, continuing to buck and writhe and continuing to beg me not to, and me laughing back at you once more.

Finally teasing the laces loose, I begin spreading the sides of your sneaker away from your foot and wriggling the heel and this has you increase your struggling. I laugh back at you and tell you to keep struggling as you’ll do me a favour by writhing your foot out of your sneaker. You squeal and freeze for a moment then continue struggling and this like you warms my heart. Your sneaker is really loose now and you are panicking even more, now openly begging me to stop, promising me anything including sex if I will not tickle your feet. I laugh back at you once more, telling you sex isn’t in the cards I have dealt you right now and begin to slowly pull it off your foot. Now your leg is pumping forward, foot frantically twisting to keep it on and you are begging profusely. Your voice is so loud that I politely ask if you need a gag and this has you scream no and beg even more. You shriek to scream as it comes off your foot and I hold it in the air and proclaim my trophy. I grin broadly at you and walk around to behind your head and look down at you.

“Guess what I’ve got for you?” I giggle and grip your chin with one hand.

Your head starts writhing and you try to get away from me, but I hold fast, invert your sneaker and slowly lower it over your nose.

“Now breathe deeply and smell the fragrance.” I giggle. “You want to take it all in don’t you?”

You are desperately trying to fight me off as this was the last thing you expected and one thing you didn’t want. Finally I let go and pull the sneaker away, then giggle at you and ask if you want some more. You shriek no and so I head back to your feet, your feet which do not need a second moment and instantly begin writhing, legs pumping once more. Now here is where I have several choices; to slowly peel off your sock, to slowly peel off your sock intermittently, to whip your sock off or to just plain all out tickle your foot. And so I drop your sneaker on the floor and the sound of it hitting the floor has you jump, shriek and begin begging again.

“We really have it bad don’t we?”

I instantly wrap my right arm around your right ankle and rake and rev five fingers up and down your sock covered sole and instantly you scream, your bucking and writhing returns and the bed begins rocking like crazy and your laughter is so intense I may need earplugs. Now this IS the moment I have been waiting for and the moment you have been living in hysterical fear of. My fingers go from heel to toes and back again and your bucking and writhing is so intense that I am worried you’ll break the restraints. This is a side of you I’ve never seen before and am delighting in now, a side that reveals just how intensely ticklish you are and the mind blowing hysteria you are going through. I now spider my fingers under your toes and you rock from side to side, your laughter now slowly disappearing. Ah the joys of silent laughter when you are almost at the edge of the abyss; the black hole of tickling, when you absolutely cannot take one more stroke, and yet, ready to burst forth with a new round of intense laughter. That small squeak that is the dam bursting and the laughter overflowing in a torrent of giggles to screams to giggles. I know that you want to curse me, call me names, use every fowl word in the book, but if you even utter so much as one syllable your laughter will be your downfall and the tickling will continue.

“Are we having fun? I know I am; but I want to know if you are as I am very conscious and caring of your feelings.”

You know you can’t answer as even one syllable will cause your laughter to explode. But I definitely know that you want to tell me to you know what off, and this makes me giggle at you again. Now I bend slowly your toes back and rapidly rake my fingers under them. I know that under that blindfold your eyes are scrunched oh so tightly shut and that makes me giggle to myself and so I stop tickling altogether. Your writhing is subsiding, any sounds you are desperately trying not to make are now coming forth as shallow laboured breathing. I want to keep you on the edge, but not overstress you, so I begin lightly flicking my index finger up and down your sole, here and there, long strokes and short ones, never falling into a pattern that you can get used to. You are now jumpy and words are starting to form in the form of you begging once more. Each stroke is a different sensation to you, each micrometer of skin touched is a different nerve ending pattern that you can’t get used to and it is driving you insane. Now it is time to take it to the next level and so I slowly begin to peel your sock off.

You scream and your foot intensely writhes in my grip, writhing more than ever before and I couldn’t be happier. I know you don’t want it to come off but you have no control lover anything now and come off it does. I now spider five fingers from heel to toes and back again and your laughter returns with a vengeance along with more bucking and writhing. This is the virgin foot; the soft tender skin, the nerve endings that cringe and scream when I tickle, the toes that clench then splay out all over, as if like tiny mice frantically running from the farmyard cat. I let my spidering fade away then rake and rev again and I am barely able to hold onto your foot it is writhing so intensely.

You scream as four fingers now circle your arch, first clockwise then counter clockwise and then back again. You are fighting me with every ounce of strength you have; bucking, writhing, toes clenching, feet flailing and legs pumping. You want to laugh but don’t want to give in and I know that I have you right where I want you and that there is nothing you can do about it.

Suddenly I stop and you frantically grab for air, still writhing and I come up and sit beside you again. Leaning forward I begin kissing you again and once more you gasp and begin kissing me back. This time though I have something else planned as well and so I begin pinching, thumb massaging, tweaking your nipples. Instantly you gasp and squirm and I continue, giggling to myself.

“You want this don’t you;” I whisper. “You crave this, you fervidly crave this and you want me to get you off with this. Of course I could spread this out and tickle you as well.”

I lower my head and begin kissing your nipples, left one first and I suddenly wonder if I heard a barely audible yes. But I don’t wait for a repeat as I also resume tickling your armpits and you scream, then writhe and swear at me. Poor you, bound, tortured, divided and almost helpless and me feasting on you. Suddenly I leave your armpits and begin nibbling your ribs and instantly you convulse and hiccup into new laughter and illegible begging. This is so delicious and I am totally excited by your reactions. I nibble from the tips of your ribs almost to the back and then back again, as you continue to convulse and now arch your back once more, making it easier for me to nibble them. Nibbling the bottom ones I now fade off into your tummy where I continue nibbling and blow several large raspberries into your button. This has you scream and laugh wildly and me laugh wildly back at you and I continue.

Now I dig my fingers into your hip pockets and you shriek, laugh wildly and buck up a storm. This has me laugh back at you and dig in a little more and I cannot resist giving your pussy several very well placed raspberries, causing you to shriek even more and desperately and wildly trying to close your legs, pumping them for all your worth. I know you’re hornier than thou; randy, ravenous and so fervid you are on the edge of imploding and so I start to slowly lick you there. ”Fuck you,” you yell at me and I now know that I have you on the very edge, but not enough that you can orgasm. What scares you, is that you know that if you do orgasm you will be a hundred percent more sensitive and that means a hundred percent more ticklish and you can’t take that. You know that at any moment I could push you over the edge, make you now have the mind wrenching of all orgasms and then really put the tickling boots to you. My tongue is utter torture to you there, and kills you with every lick and so I slow them up to a virtual crawl. You are profusely swearing at me now and this has me laugh back at you again. The bed is rocking, you are straining at the restraints and I have you but good as I continue.

“Are you ready to orgasm yet?” I tease. “And then enjoy some intense tickling?”

You shriek no then laugh hysterically, still shaking the bed and straining at the restraints and I know that you are on the verge of cumming and so I decide to hold things up a little while longer so I move down to your feet. There is still one sneaker and sock to remove and so I quickly wrench the sneaker off and whip off the sock as well. You shriek again and burst into new laughter as five fingers rapidly rake up and down your left sole and you arch your back in the worst way, let out a long scream and cum like there’s no tomorrow. The stream to raging river of lovehoney that comes from you is intense and you not only soak the bottom edge of the bed, but the wall as well. You are now spent and your breathing is shallow, your struggles sporadic and jerky and any voice you had is gone. I stop and untie your legs and begin wiping you and the bed off. Moving up by your head I begin to untie your left arm and it soon as it’s free you suddenly wrap it around me, pull me close and begin hungrily and fervidly kissing me. I am surprised by this and am enjoying it too, but I haven’t finished with you yet and so I whisper, “Your love is wonderful sweetness, but one arm is still tied and I haven’t finished with you yet.”

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back