• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Government Office Tickling (m/f)

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
I grew up in the DMV. Very diverse area. As a young, Black kid (at 16), I got my first summer job at a day camp...surrounded by beautiful young ladies my age and older. And I would come home for summers from college until I was about 21 years old. That was fun because the ladies were still beautiful and by then I knew a little bit of what I was doing with women...and wanted to do. I had a little bit of experience. So it was fun.

But after I decided not to accept commission as an Air Force Officer, my father, a biomedical scientest who worked for the federal government, wanted me to get a "real" job for the summer. No problem. And so I applied for a job as a typist in another division. I mostly was responsible for typing internal memos and sometimes official correspondence to universities and other contractors. I was in Rockville. I won't name the department, but we occuppied a huge building with thousands of government employees. And for a young man...I was in heaven. Because almost all of the secretaries, receptionists and typists were women. And a lot of them were beautiful. They were not summer interns either. This was what they did for real. Back then, we didn't have the concept of a MILF or a Cougar. But there were plenty around. And the younger women...my age more or less...were goregeous too.

Two of the 30 something Black secretaries took me under their wing and showed me around. They made sure that I had everything I needed and that I was doing well. We would go to lunch together as a group...sometimes with other staff.

Within a week...I kind of knew who I might want to tickle. Mostly for fun and just playing in public. But, I was always looking for an angle to be in a sexual relationship with a beautiful woman. Following are some brief excerpts of some tickling during that summer. At least one of them paid off pretty well.

I was a few weeks into the job. And one of my mentors was telling me some things about a job we had to complete together. I was a printing and binding production. She had showed me what to do at the copier. I was close to the copier, facing it, and pressing some of the buttons as she had instructed. She was right behind me, leaning around so that she could see what I was doing...and close. Her breasts were on my back. I did something wrong by accident and she reached around me to fix it.

"Some men just have testosterone poisoning!" Layla said, almost under her breath.
"Yeah", I responded, laughing. "And some women are just bossy." But now, I was making my move.

I spun around her so that I would be behind her. Her back was now pressed up on my chest. My arms reached down to her ribs and sides. I took my fingers and started a tickling on both of her sides. She was more fit than I thought...she had a six pack under her soft skin and no love handles. And I found a pretty good spot.

She giggled and it was the kind that comes deep from the belly. She squirmed, too...not so much as to try to get away, but to reposition herself in a way that might interrupt the tickle. As a result, we were now face to face, chest to chest, still in front of the copier. Awkward.

But Layla was in control. She said, "[Alpha], you know you can't be playing with me like that."

I nodded and smiled. "My bad. I just got carried away. But now I know that you are ticklish!"

She was grinning from ear to ear, but shaking her head: "Boy, you better get up offa me." She was laughing as she was now pushing past me and leave the room.

Just then, Saundra comes into the copy room. She was a little older than me...about 26 years old. Light skinned. Tall. Well built. Pretty and sexy too. She was the main receptionist on our floor. I don't know what she saw...but when we saw her...she raised an eyebrow and had a smirk on her face. "You two are having entirely too much fun in here. Now, can sister use the copier? Are you finished?" She winked.

Little did I know what was to come a few days later.

I was young. I was confident. So I would always flirt with the pretty women on that job. For the older women, it was harmless...for the younger women it was also harmless. They were all older than me. My impression was that folks thought it was cute for the "kid" to be infatuated with the ladies. It's not like I really had game. I was mostly like "Carleton Banks" from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Although...I was still an athlete and bodybuilder at the time. But I was just flirting. Sometimes, it paid off. It paid off with Saundra and I was in heaven.

It started out with just some flirting. I was always talking about how fine she was and complimenting her on her hair or outfit, lipstick, nail polish. Something. All the time. Shoes too because I had a foot fetish. One day, I complimented her shoes and went a little further.

"Wow, your fingernail polish, toenail polish, outfit and shoes either match or compliment each other. I've never really seen anyone with sexy feet." I was lying.

"My feet?" She giggled. And suddenly she was taking her sandal off and putting her foot up on her desk. "You like my feet? What do you like about my feet?" She was flexing and scrunching her toes while I was watching.

Unprepared for the question, I just said "Well, I don't know if I can explain...your feet just look sexy to me...and then I reached out and grabbed her ankle with one hand and used the finger of my other hand to tickle her exposed foot. WOW

She yelped. She jumped up in her chair a bit and I let her foot go. She blushed. "I am way too ticklish for you to be going there.", Saundra laughed. And she put her sandal on and waved me away from her desk. She was still giggling and shaking her head. I was a happy camper.

I was still flirting with her a little bit every day. Business as usual.

The next week though, when I passed by her desk she stopped me and said she had something for me. She got up from her desk, grabbed my hand and took me into an unoccupied office. Then she went behind the desk and sat in the chair. She placed her arms on the top of the desk and called attention to her fingers. She stretched and then wiggled her fingers.

"New color for the week. Do you like?" When I looked from her fingers up to her face, her eyes were searching for mine. When our eyes met, she was smiling. She told me to come around the other side of the desk. As I did, she kicked her flats off and put her feet and toes up in front of me. "I know you want to do something about that". Wow. Recognizing an invitation...I started tickling.

This time, she didn't yelp. But she laughed pretty well. She tried not to pull her feet away. When she had to finally pull them away...she would give them back to me. For about 6 minutes. She had to get back to her desk. So she winked at me, but her shoes back on and we walked out of the office.

WOW

So this happend two or three times after that. But the fourth time was amazing for me.

We went to the office. She locked the door. She showed me her nail polish. And she had sandals on so she was showing me her toes. This time she didn't take her shoes off. She started unbuttoning her blouse! WTF! Excellent. And she is staring into my eyes the whole time...and smiling a big smile. A nice, lace bra was underneath...and I was shocked when she reached around back and unhooked her bra. What nice breasts she had. My eyes are darting back and forth from the breasts, back to her eyes. She met my eyes again and was nodding her head. I didn't fully understand until she said...[Alpha], My nipples are very ticklish.

OK. Great. So I get closer to her. She's nodding her head. So I put my mouth on her nipples. Sucking gently. Swirling my tounge around them. I feel her nipples getting hard in my mouth. I almost lost myself in that, but I remembered what she said. So I pull up and look into her eyes again. And she meets my gaze and starts nodding. Giving me permission.

So...I take my fingers and start pinching her erect nipples gently. I am rubbing them between my index finger and thumb. The are hard. Next, I move my index finger in a tickling motion on the aereola. Bingo. Now she is laughing. This laugh is a whispering laugh. And she is laughing softly, directly in my ear. "That's right" she whispers, "That's it." But I want to explor this. So I hold one of her nipples between my index finger and thumb again, pulling slightly, but not so much. Then I take an index finger and tickle the tip of her right nipple. OMG. Now she sucks in her breath...and let's out a moan...and starts her whispering laugh again. She is really laughing now. Not even very loud. But she is liking it. In fact, she had been sitting up on the desk, but now is leaning back...and is pulling me on top of her. As her back meets the top on the desk, I reach up to her breasts with both my hands. I have both nipples now...and am tickling the tips...and she is laughing and loving it. And actually...she is thrusting her hips against me just a little bit.

But we are at work. So this doesn't last more than 10 minutes and we could not really get down all the way. So she pushed me off after a while, laughing. And put her bra and blouse back on. She was grinning...and sometimes nodding her head, other times shaking her head. When she was dressed and before we left the room...Saundra grabbed me by the front of my shirt...pushed me until my back was against the wall...and kissed me passionately. She winked again. Wow. Damn.

I think this has some potential.

And it did have potential.

So we were not a couple. But after that encounter, we went out a couple of times. I would get one of my dad's cars...or she would pick me up in hers. But we would end up at her place. We still had some public tickling play. Yet that was just play. And even the private tickle play was foreplay. And Saundra loved that. I'm going to stop my story after this excerpt, but this is how it went down.

We were in her bedroom. And it was on. Kind of crazy. We were kissing and petting and sucking and playing...all the regular stuff. But she also wanted to be tickled. By now, I knew her spots and what she liked. So wow...we could do all of that. She was laughing and giggling and pulling and sucking and wow. But like some other women that I came to know later in my life...tickling did not actually get her off...it just got her in the mood.

So when she pushed my head down to her vagina, I knew what she was going for. So I took care of that business. Still...as I knew she was aroused and might be approaching climax...I reached out with my hands and started tickling her nipples. Whoa...she was out of breath...could barely talk...and wasn't even laughing. She seaid something like "yyyyhhhh. hhhhhh. hhhh.yeahhh..hhhh. hhhhh." She was arching her back. And then she came. Shivering. Almost like convulsions. For about 45 seconds. Multiple orgasms. Afterwards, my head was against her chest and her heart was racing.

We held each other for a little while. And then I started playing with a nipple. She gasped. Then, I was tickling her nipples and they got hard again. Yes! She is giggling and moaning again...And I am going for a repeat performance. She's clearly having fun. But this time...after a little while she says "[Alpha] I want you to f me." Excellent. So I oblige...and before you know it...she is cumming hard again.

That first night at her house...we went around and around again. Lots of fun.

And we still flirted. The next week she didn't want to get together after work. She was like [Alpha] that was great...but I'm still sore. Ooooops. We did get carried away.

We got together a few more times...but we were never a couple. We were on the down low. Just mostly as friends. After that though, I would come into work and pass by her desk...every day for the summer. Our eyes would meet and I would wonder if there would be another day or night of tickling.

This was before tickling forums and tickling magazines and movies.

I have some other tickling stories from that summer but this is the best one. This story is "fiction" because I changed a few of the facts so that if this got out, people involved could not be identified. But it is basically a real story too. There is nothing about the tickling or sex that did not happen.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back