• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the feet of my army mate - m/m

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
The reason I feel compelled to post this story is that tickling this guy was something I'd planned for a few months and the background and other factors in the story I find interesting.

The occasion was a Uni reunion of a few of us lads - 4 in total, 2 needed a bed for the night (one i really wanted to tickle sadly didn't, only ever tickled his foot briefly once) We are always in touch, but ive up and down the country, hence the need for beds. I knew that I already had one mate staying at my house, as we had gone to a car show elsewhere a day or two before, so I knew the sofa was already taken - plus this guy on the sofa was not on my list of tickleable people! I just had to make sure he was still on the sofa.

This meant my other mate who needed to stay would have to either sleep on the floor or share my bed with me. I therefore decided that the only option was to 'top and tail' in my bed, ie feet at opposite ends. This sort of scenario has been successful for me in the past and presents great potential for both tickling and being tickled. I also knew that this guy was ticklish, I'd seen him tickled before by a girl on his upperbody and also knew from facebook tactics that his feet were ticklish, but to what extent I did not know.

An interesting aspect of this scenario was that my mate is very alpha male - he is in the army and is a proper bloke, although he is only a musician for the army, so he is not at all built like a soldier, in many ways he is still like a young lad, physically and mentally. However, he is also very straight, so the idea of a tickle fight with another guy would seem 'gay' to him. But I knew that after a few beers he'd be vulnerable and in a silly mood, so I thought my chances to tickle him would be good.

The plan went accordingly and I found myself lying in bed with my head and hands by his bare feet - which incidentally were very soft considering the sort of activities and intense exercise army guys have to do.

I actually found myself delaying the tickling of his feet because I wanted him to tickle my feet! As per his character though, he did not go for this despite by best efforts of drawing attention to my feet, he only ever touched them once to move them away from his face.

So, in the end, I used his actions and duplicated them, I grabbed his feet and moved them in the same way he did mine, but I made sure that I stroked his sole and his toes with my fingers at the same time - there was a giggle from him and a 'get off!' - I could tell this was a ticklish reaction rather than one of just embarrassment/silliness, but I waited a short while longer and got another giggle, at which point I took the opportunity and said 'what's wrong are you ticklish' and of course by the time he started to answer I'd started really going for it and was tickling both feet while he kicked around and shouted very loudly, swearing, high pitched yelps etc - I eventually had to try and get his feet into a lock and tickle, which worked for a bit, but I had to stop as I didn't wanna freak him out and I also didn't want to cause a scene considering I had another mate downstairs and neighbours close to the bedroom wall. I also didn't want to get injured!

So anyway, a good plan worked and came good. Another one off ticked off the list!

Wonderful story Sir, thanks for sharing. Question, did you ever find out if the fellow's feet were feather ticklish?

Wonderful story Sir, thanks for sharing. Question, did you ever find out if the fellow's feet were feather ticklish?

No I did not discover this, I have not done feather tickling really, but the soles of his feet were definitely ticklish to a light finger touch as this is what I did first...once the giggling and kicking started I knew I was on to a winner!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back