• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ex Girlfriend Tickler FF/M (Preview)

• Thread starter Deleted member 143342
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 143342

One of featherfeet and my real life tickle adventures from my point of view :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You would think that meeting your boyfriend’s ex would be awkward, right? Well, normally I would agree, but in my case, meeting one of James’s ex-girlfriends worked out perfectly for me. Not only did James and Jen manage to remain friends after splitting, but since we all went to the same college, I managed to strike up a friendship with her too.
I have to admit, we weren’t close friends. Jen was slightly scatter-brained and tended to think quite a bit of herself. She had long blond hair and rather lovely brown eyes, but she did tend to over-apply makeup. Still, she was nice and did her best to make people happy. As such, she had gladly participated in tickle games when she and James were a couple. And Jen was more than happy to fill me in.
“Does he still squeal when you tickle his arches?” Jen asked me.
“Oh yes. It’s adorable.”
Nice!” Jen said with an evil grin. “I always loved tickling James. It was the easiest way to get him to obey me.”
“Oh, I know. With just one finger, I can make James promise me anything,” I told her. Then I thought of something. “You know, maybe we should do something together.”
“You mean tickle him?”
“Yeah! I’m his girlfriend and you’re his friend. Plus, you’re his ex-girlfriend, so there’s an extra level of intimacy there.”
“Hmm, yeah. Yeah, that’s true.”
“Not to mention how much fun it’ll be making him obey us.”
“Oooh, what should we make him do?”
“Hmmmm, what did you make him do?”
Jen thought as she sipped from her soda bottle. We were sitting at a table in our college cafeteria waiting for James. My boyfriend was busy talking to a professor, so Jen and I had taken the opportunity to talk. And from that talk, I was hoping we could form a particularly fun plot.
“I used to just promise him to take me places, like out to dinner and stuff. If he agreed, he got less time in the tickle chair.”
“I’ve been plotting with other friends and we usually go out to dinner after the plots anyway.”
“Where do you usually go?”
“Applebees, usually.” Jen grinned.
“Then maybe we can convince him to buy us an appetizer in exchange for mercy.”
“Hmm, mozzarella sticks for mercy. I like it.”
“Oh, it’s fun. If you tickle him long enough, he’ll promise you anything.”
“I know. But an appetizer will be fine for me. Still, we don’t have to offer him the deal right away. We can wait awhile before we tell him what we want.”
“That’s true.”
“So now we just need a time and place. I know my family will be out of the house this Friday and I have a basement with some very comfy chairs.”
“I think I’m free Friday,” Jen mused. “So that’ll probably work for me. What time?”
“You should get to my house first. Any idea of what time would work?”
“I could get there around 8.”
“Okay. I’ll tell James to come around 8:30. That’ll give us half an hour to get everything ready.”
“Sounds good to me. Uh-oh, James is back.” I looked up to see James entering the cafeteria. I waved at him, then whispered to Jen,
“You have my number. Text me with any ideas or issues.”
“Okay. I’ll let you know if I’m free.”
“Hello!” James said, coming up to kiss me. He pulled a chair over, sat down, then looked at the two of us. “What’ve you been talking about?”
“Just talking,” I told him.
“I was telling Jackie about the things we used to do when we were dating,” Jen explained.
“Oh really?”
“Yes. So, you guys used to go out to dinner quite a bit, huh?”
“Yeah, but we do that too.”
“I guess Jen and I really do have a few things in common, don’t we?”
“He has good taste,” Jen said with a wide grin. James gave her a fake glower.
“”I know that look. What’re you two planning?”
“Oh, it’s just girl talk,” I assured him.
“And that’s what I’m afraid of,” James said, putting his arm around me. Well, he should be afraid, because I was looking forward to this little plan with Jen. After all, she knew James just as well as I did. She would know all of his weak points, just like me. And I was ready to bet that she would have some good ideas...

continued in...

414ZWW36V5L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Ex-Girlfriend-Tickler-FF-Tickling-ebook/dp/B00N0EQMGE/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1409421690&sr=1-1

Heh, I have links to purchase my stories in my signature, but I never thought of making a preview post like this one. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back