• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New Tickle Accomplice: The Hot Librarian Tickler FF/M (Preview)

• Thread starter Deleted member 143342
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 143342

(This friend of ours, Claudia featured in a lot of our adventures ^^, but this is the first time!)

As a college student, I had taken a job as a work-study student in the library. My job not only allowed me to be around books, but it also allowed me to spend more time with my friend Claudia, the reference librarian. Claudia was nice and easy to get along with. She was tall and willowy, with long black hair, brown eyes, and a small face. She also had a great sense of humor, which had helped us hit it off right away.
As it happened, she was also friends with my boyfriend James. In fact, she had been friends with both of us before James and I had started dating and we had spent quite a bit of time in her office chatting happily.
“Hey, since you’re going out with James, did you know he was ticklish?” Claudia asked me, her long shapely nails tapping her desk.
“Did I know?” I asked. “Of course! I attack him all the time. In fact,” I said with a devilish grin. “We have a friend named Erin- I met her through James- and we meet at her house every Monday and get James before going out to eat!”
“Really?” Claudia looked extremely interested. “Oooh, that sounds like fun. I’ve been teasing James with this clip.”
She typed something into YouTube. A familiar video- one James had showed me- began to play. A little blond boy was tickled for information by a man James had identified as Don Turtelli; the clip included a full view of the boy’s feet as the feather stroked them.”
“Oh yeah, I know this clip,” I said. “This is from that Ninja Turtles episode ‘The Great Boldini,’ right? James loves this clip.”
“I know. I love telling him he’s just like that little kid. If we just got a blond wig, it’d be perfect.”
“Hmm, well, we don’t have a blond wig, but Erin and I do have karate belts and feathers.”
“Oooh, tell me.” Claudia’s delicate face had lit up with real devious pleasure.
“Well, Erin has a really comfortable easy chair that has a built-in foot rest. We usually have to push him into it and hold him down so one of us can tie up his wrists and ankles. In fact, we tie him up just like the kid in the video.” I pointed to the paused video, where that blond boy’s feet were still laying bound on the foot rest. “And before we start tickling, we rub baby powder into his soles.”
"So powder makes his feet more sensitive, does it?" I nodded.
"I thought they were sensitive enough, but once Erin and I put the powder on him, he went nuts."
"Oooh, that sounds fun!"
Claudia and I giggled together, safe in the con-fines of her office. Truthfully, I knew James was hoping I’d manage to get Claudia involved in our plots. I had noticed his glancing at Claudia's long manicured nails and I had a feeling he was hoping to feel those nails dancing over his exposed soles. Well, with any luck, James wouldn't have to wait much longer.
“Hey, are you free Monday evening?” I asked.
“Yeah, I am, actually.”
“Then why don’t you join us? I know Erin would love to have another accomplice. She loves the idea of another girl joining in.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. And your nails could do a lot to such sen-sitive feet.” I waggled my own fingers in demonstration, imagining my boyfriend’s soles wiggling away under my fingers.
“I do try to keep them in shape.” Claudia looked fondly at her nails, no doubt thinking of all the torture she could put James through. From the look on her face, she could make James laugh as much as Don Turtelli had done to his victim.
“Great. I’ll let Erin know!”
“You sure she won’t mind me joining in?”
"Not at all. The more the merrier. Besides, James can get extra wiggly. We need an extra pair of hands."
"In more way than one, right?" Claudia held up her hands and wiggled her fingers in a tickling motion.
Oh, James was gonna enjoy this...

continued in...

51yyfplDnhL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/New-Tickle-Accomplice-Librarian-Tickler-ebook/dp/B00MVAGOSE/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1409422362&sr=1-2

Heh, I have links to purchase my stories in my signature, but I never thought of making a preview post like this one. :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back