• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW 8-30* Fonda Feelings Ticklish Freakout! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
22 year old Fonda is NOT a fan of being tickled, and wasn't all that friendly, mostly I think because she was nervous, and she confesses this in her interview. Fonda is tall! Standing 5'11, with BIG and very ticklish size 11 feet! In part 1, her feet are the focus, and it doesn't take much to get her going. Fonda might be just as ticklish on her feet as some girls we have had, but there is a difference, and it's written all over her face and seen in her body language, Fonda friggin hates it! Even though she is laughing, she looks miserable, but luckily she is a giggly, giggly girl, so unless you look close, you barely notice it. Fondas situation gets worse when she is bound to the table and her upper body, hips, and inner thighs are all tested for ticklishness and pass with flying colors! Fondas laugher sounds desperate, and she struggles so intensely to break free that she nearly breaks the table! Fonda still looks like she hates it, but she is laughing really hard, so maybe in some way she likes it? You be the judge!

www.clips4sale.com/19581
Download

www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com
Streaming

1e726cd2-3597-4136-93f4-3839f8623bfb_zpse27da213.png

Attachments

• FondaInterviewed.mp4
    4.3 MB
  • FondaFeelingsTicklishFreakoutSample.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • Fonda1.jpg
    Fonda1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 607
  • Fonda2.jpg
    Fonda2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 363
Last edited:
You're right . . . the smile never really reaches her eyes (which are filled with apprehension). Very good try, though, and good work as always. I always appreciate the authenticity of your shoots.

You're right . . . the smile never really reaches her eyes (which are filled with apprehension). Very good try, though, and good work as always. I always appreciate the authenticity of your shoots.

Ha, thanks man. Honestly, I dedicate the better part of my life to making authentic tickling videos and shoot them more like documentaries rather than traditional fetish films. What you see is what you get. I have suppressed more than a few videos from being released simply because I felt the ticklee was putting me on. And giving me what they thought i wanted versus just being themselves. I strive for authenticity. And like everything else in life, I don't always get it right. But when I do, it makes it instantly worth it. Thanks for being a fan, Much appreciated! 6 years and still going strong.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back