• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello :)

CapturedDoll

Verified
Ticklish Statistics

Been a member for years, just too busy to keep up more. I am 36/F/Bi/ Lee and Ler

I love Tickling everywhere and being Tickled everywhere. I though am a rabid Foot Tickler. :)

My first Introduction to tickling was cartoons starting with Injun Joe, than The Flinstones, Popeye, anywhere tickling popped up in cartoons I usually would happily stumble upon. I was 6 when I had a medium sized tv fall down on me because I was turned on to the point of wanting to be a little too close to the action on the screen. Thankfully I wasn't hurt. Just shaken.

I look forward to being a more active member here. I would like to start my own Tickling production website in the future. I also will be available as soon as I can afford a new laptop be available for webcam sessions. I also would love to have a Female tickling partner(s). I hope to meet some you through future tickling event parties. Good times ahead!!

Please keep in mind, I do have a boyfriend. He has little interest in tickling... but does not want to bring other men into our bedroom. NONE. Please do not pester me about this. I can't change this fact. I have to respect our rules for our relationship. Couples though are invited as long as all of us feel comfortable with the boundries we all set. And mutual attraction occurs. My boyfriend is not Gay though.

Also, I am an erotic story writer when the mood hits me, and photographer. I would like to combine the two and do a tickling comic using edited photographs with my skills in photoshop. Must be 21 to work with me on this. Women and Gay Men only. I LOVE M/m tickling! :) Also would love to start making amateur videos with women for a future website... or my personnal collection... ;)

Ticklish Tickles!!

CapturedDoll

edited- no longer use fetlife. Still have an account but don't use it.

Last edited:
I guess I should say, please when you speak with me, please be polite. II alway will with you unless you catch me on the chat. My phone is jerky, and if I were to respond to each pm.. And i have tried, believe me. Its best to just talk to me in the main lobby. That way I don, 't get dizzy and overwhelmed. I have social anxiety, so I need people to respect that am on a mission with gpals for the ticklish future. And I'm horny and want to find compatible friends. I can't be arpund depressed people,and I can't tolerate mean. I cry to easy, and feel still too alone within my fetish to want my favorite site to become scary.

Also, shoot me a pm! You'll have my attention if you give me the time to respond fully.

Welcome to the site. I have driven big rig through your area a few times. :)

HELLO CapturedDoll.

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE FORUM. You should fit in here real well. Looking forward to posting with you.:happyhop:

Welcome to the TMF, Captured Doll, and congratulations on becoming a more active member. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Welcome to TMF i'am new myself, its nice to see people wanting to get more involved, good luck with your project.

Welcome to the TMF! Always nice to see meet new people into tickling.

Thanks! :)

Btw for whatever reason my phone won't upload pics here. I have an android but... I also have Tumbler for which the posting gods are with me.

Under DaddysTrophyDoll. Enjoy!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back