• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best 1 Hit Wonder Tickle Models/ Clips

devioustickler

1st Level Red Feather
So I was thinking how there are so many tickle models out there that make clips from many different producers, but how about those models who made 1, maybe 2 tickle clips ever only. You see them only on one tickle site where they only did 1 or 2 sessions. I looked thru my clips and I must say, in my opinion, these are my favorite 1 hit wonders and sadly they never made anymore clips.

Haley - the cute college soccer player, from- Tickling Post, http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...soccer-girl-tickled-good!-F-F&highlight=haley

Tracy- from the clip Relentless, From - Silvercherry's Tickling...( MY FAVORITE 1 hit wonder)

Ellen - cutie college girl, From Rooks Media - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Dream-Rook-s-Media-Update-1-13-2013-M-F-Upper

Anyone else nominate some one hit wonder models/ tickle clips and who knows, maybe we might be able to find another clip that these beautiful women might have made. Or we could share to other tickle fans on great clips that some might have overlooked and never thought would be great but is.

FM concepts had an amazing clip with a gorgeous blonde named Kelli. I’m pretty sure she just did the one. Holly Ryder did 2 for CalStar, so almost a one hit wonder, as she was amazing as well. Dita Von Tees also did one that was very good for FM.

Dang, there are so many possibilities....can anyone really remember back to the old days, with copies of everything?

Dang, there are so many possibilities....can anyone really remember back to the old days, with copies of everything?

Haha... I just remembered 2 more! Haha

Natasha - From Real Tickling, she was in the 40 fingers and Of Sweet Suffering.

Miranda - Tickling Paradise, From Tickle Slaves

Allison- Tickling Post. She had very sensitive sides and TIB definitely made the most out of it.

Oh man, so many Choices.

My Personal Favorites are 2 Girls who did Videos with TickleTorture back in the Year 2008.

A Girl Named Rose, and a Girl Named Stephanie. Both of them were College Girls just passing through I guess.

Rose did 4 Clips getting Tickled, Stephanie did 3 Clips getting Tickled. And they never came back after that :(

Both of them kinda looked like Friends I went to Highschool with, so that could be part of the reason why I liked them a lot.

I'm surprised Erin from Tickle Abuse hasn't been mentioned yet. She always seems to top the list when this sort of thing gets brought up. She's the "Damsel in Distress" girl -- 2 clips if I understand correctly.

An old video from TIB's site Realtickling. The moels name was Courtney, and he gave her a hell of a tickling!

Charlie from Czech Ticklish Girls. She's stunning head to toe with lovely reactions.

Not quite a one-hit wonder but I always wondered where Meghan from TA went...she was one of the few who seemed to truly enjoy being tickled, I think she did three or four awesome clips and then disappeared.

Summer from TA. I dunno what it is about her reaction that made me so interested, but I loved it. Not only that, but I believe they stated she was a massage therapist, which I always wondered how she reacts during massages she gets. lol

EDIT: Also, Angelina(one with arm tattoos)! She didn't seem the most ticklish, but she had some amazing looking feet! lol

Last edited:
Summer from TA. I dunno what it is about her reaction that made me so interested, but I loved it. Not only that, but I believe they stated she was a massage therapist, which I always wondered how she reacts during massages she gets. lol

EDIT: Also, Angelina(one with arm tattoos)! She didn't seem the most ticklish, but she had some amazing looking feet! lol

Lol I was thinking of Summer too this morning lol!

I wanna say a couple of Goth beauties... Irena and Scarlet from Tickle Abuse.

Nicole Zergova from Realtickling. I'd love to see her clips from Tickler in Black again.

Barbora from Czech Tickling. I think she did two clips with them.

Those two spring to mind.

As you mentioned one or two vids, I am going to go waaaaaay back to the vids that in large part got the fetish really rolling "Tied & Tickled" and "Tied & Tickled 2", starring the gorgeous Michelle Bauer ... a "scream queen" type actress who also did bondage work. I later heard it said that she admitted she is not actually ticklish - if not, she was a pretty damn good actress - better than you'd expect in "Sorority Girls in the Slime Bowl-O-Rama" (another of her notable rolls - lol). She was also off the charts gorgeous which never hurts!

I thought Mia from ticklingparadise back in the early years was quite cute.
She only seemed to do one or two clips though.

Frenchy was another one, she only did one or two.

Dana from "Tickling and Bellies"
Kiara from "Czech tickling"

And not that it really matters, but Charlie of "Czech Tickling was in a few videos from what I can see so she technically doesn't belong in this list.

Olivia and Janice from Real Tickling. Both only did one set of 2 or 3 videos.

Great post idea.

My favorite is Elise from Boston Tickling. Then I come to find that she is Meghan from Tickle Abuse! (Torture with the brush). Maybe she is in other videos I just don't know about.

A couple of years ago Silvercherry featured a model named Lucy. She did a few videos with him. In most of her videos, she was the tickler, but she got tickled in at least one. There were at least a couple of videos where she tickled Kandi, and she did a great performance in this one f/m video where she tickled a guy they called Mike. She was a great tickler, and it was clear she really liked what she did. Silvercherry hasn't shown her in any videos since, but I don't know if she's done anything with any other producers.

Sometimes in the videos where she tickled Kandi, it looked like there may have been some tension between the two of them (or maybe it was just part of the acting). One time, after she'd tickled Kandi for quite a while, Kandi screamed out something like "Oh, someone make her stop!" That, combined with some of the body language present, seemed to imply a little tension. Then again, maybe it was just part of the acting, or maybe I was seeing things that weren't really there.

In any sense, I was always kind of hoping that Lucy would do another f/m video. She was great at it, and really seemed to enjoy bringing a lee to hysterics.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back