• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commissioned pieces by Bigfootfantasies (Catwoman vs. Harley & Ivy + Sorority Vandal)

HennessyMillion

Commissioned pieces by Bigfootfantasies (Catwoman vs. Harley & Ivy + Sorority Vandal)

I've been lurking on this forum for over a decade (under a different name). I finally decided that I should probably share something, as this forum has been something along the lines of life support for me. I have no artistic skill, and I'm not much of a story teller, but I do enjoy purchasing commissions. Being a huge fan of Augustine and C.A.B., I like artwork that is more on the extreme side (heavy bondage, gags, predicament bondage, etc.). Bigfootfantasies is a hell of an artist, as I'm sure most of you already know. If you don't know who he is… shame on you. Correct yourself by visiting http://bigfootfantasies.deviantart.com

Here's Catwoman getting it from Harley and Ivy. Enjoy.

catwoman final.jpg catwoman2 final.jpg catwoman3 final.jpg catwoman4 final.jpg

BFF is a seriously talented fellow. I'm a big fan.

Hey, buddy!

Good to see you on the TMF. Drop me a PM if you wanna.

And these pieces are definitely awesome. Thanks for posting them up!

B

Hey, buddy!

Good to see you on the TMF. Drop me a PM if you wanna.

And these pieces are definitely awesome. Thanks for posting them up!

B

Hey, B! Got fed up with DA so I had to bounce. We definitely have to continue our discussion. I'll send a PM once I get the chance.

Incredible stuff! I love the details and looks on the faces of the "victims." Thanks so much for showing off these panels.

Hey, B! Got fed up with DA so I had to bounce. We definitely have to continue our discussion. I'll send a PM once I get the chance.

Sounds good, bro! And hey - the new stuff you posted continues to be ridiculously awesome. BFF's got some skills on him for sure.

Thanks for posting this stuff - and look forward to chatting,

B

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back