• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Midnight Show (M/F and F/M)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hey everybody. This is something a little different from my usual campy and playful stories of clowns and witches. It is unique to me and not something that I intend to write any more of. It is a vampire story and the tickling is only at the end but I would like to share it with you all. I hope you enjoy and comment as you see fit. Thank you.

This wonderful town...

It excites me.

It is 10 PM. I know this not because of a watch on my wrist nor a nearby clock. After living a little over Three centuries, one becomes very in tune with the night. I need no such invention of the Swiss to know the time, or how to make it stand still.

The moonlight caresses my pale skin. This skin has not aged a day since just before the Salem witch trials. This amuses me, as women have not changed much since then. Neither have men for that matter. All that matters is the hunt. All that matters is the game. The seduction is God. It is the only God I have known. My black buttoned shirt and matching pants adorn my flesh. I decide it is time for a walk...

This dark town...

It pleases me.

I never tire of the night air. I light a cloved cigarette and breathe the smoke into my lungs. Why not? When your body cannot age, you don't worry about becoming ill. I exhale the smoke with a soft sigh. I will be in the club soon. I mustn’t miss it. It's Industrial Night. I breathe in more smoke and near the building.

I enter. Some 250 pounds of pure muscle and bald features approaches me, demanding some money for entrance. A cover they call it. Funny. If he knew what I was capable of, a cover is what he would be hiding under. I look him in the eye. He sees the thin, blood red circles that are the outline of my black pupils. He suddenly looks afraid. His tanned skin goes a shade paler. I smile.

“Let's not have this conversation again.” I suggest. He moves aside and I pass by him.

The music pulses through the club. Fog emits from machines on either side of the dance floor. Lasers pierce the flog like a razor sharp rainbow of colors out of a Vincent Van Gogh nightmare. I love it. The light of the night. The need to feed overtakes me. I see my prize. She sits alone at the bar, tap tap typing the pad of her phone. I can see the depression in her eyes. Maybe she has lost someone. Maybe she has been passed up by some male suitor. I don't know.

I approach her. Standing behind her I lean down and whisper something into her ears: “Minden az ég csillagai is a szemében.”

She turns to face me.
“What does that mean?”

“It's Hungarian”, I tell her, “It means 'All the stars of Heaven are in her eyes'.”

She giggles.

“That's not gonna get you anywhere.” She replies.

“That is fine. I am already the only place where I want to be.” I reach out my hand to her as a new song starts to play. I recognize it: 'Sextape' by Deftones. She seems ready to dismiss me again but she looks into my eyes. She sees the red rings around my pupils. The thin circles around the blackness that she will soon lose her resolve in. I let her soul swim in them, and she takes my hand.

I lead her to the dance floor and surround her in my loving embrace. She had left her phone at the bar, to entranced to realize. Humans. They are such easy prey. I can't even remember what it is to be human. But I do remember what women need. Comfort and understanding. Give her your ear and your heart and she is yours.

I hold her close and within minutes, she tells me everything. From missing her family across the country to her boyfriend who spurns her for heroin, and the scars he has given her in return. A tear rolls down her cheek. My lips stop it dead in it's tracks with a soft kiss planted on her blushing cheek. I stroke her neck and I tell her everything will be okay. That I will save her from her misery.

I lean forward and lick her neck softly with the tip of my tongue. She shivers in my arms and I smell the intoxicating bouquet of saliva mixed with her perfumed skin. I breathe softly against the skin and she feels the chill, the natural anesthesia that saves her from too much pain when my fangs sink into the soft skin. After a few moments, she goes dead in my arms. Still rocking her lovingly, I walk her out back. Nobody notices. I chuck her body into the dumpster. It was all to easy, and I feel no pleasure.

This miserable town...

It bores me.

I cannot rest. I cannot leave the night so soon. It is 11 PM. A wave of sorrow hits my soul like a freight train. The seduction is God. But the seduction is over too quickly. The ultimate curse of the vampire is to know what love is, but never obtain it. The seduction is God because it is all I can know.

I walk down the streets of my old neighborhood. What used to be the glorious and mysterious woods of my youth are reduced to the large modern houses and fast food chains of today. I am tired of this world. I want it to end.

What's this?
I hear a soft chant. A soothing female voice in the distance. I sniff the air. She can't be far. I cannot see her however. I follow her scent, alluring as it is, to the back yard of a one-story house. I creep through the bushes in the back and stop. Can it be? It is. I brush the leaves away to reveal a hole. An entrance. I hear the voice more clearly now. Is this the song of the Angels? Or perhaps a siren luring me to my doom. I must know. I climb down into the Earth.

I travel through a tunnel. A cavern of some kind. There is no explanation for any of it. There should be a sewer system here, not this cave I find myself wandering through. I follow the scent and the song that lures me to my fate. I find a door. I open it.

This otherworldy town...

It shocks me.

I struggle to drink in my new discovery. It is a kind of grotto. A pool in the darkness that somehow contains the bluest water I have ever known. I look up as the bright streaks emulating from the ripples in the water show me such wonders.

It's a theater.

Could it be? All around me I see the walls and ceiling. Such famous figures and events from history are seemingly painted all over. The cave is shaped like a magnificent theater the likes of which mankind has not seen in centuries. I hear the voice. The song. I see her.

Her long stygian hair drapes down her nude form. Her skin is pale like mine. She steps into the water and I feel compelled to do the same. We meet eachother in the center of this divine and gentle maelstrom. The mysterious liquid soaks into my skin and I know such wonders. The paintings that surround us begin to writhe and come alive. Here in this theater of the dead, I know all of the secrets of the past.

Her nails slice the buttons from my shirt. I lose myself in euphoria and she places her hands on my neck. Her eyes are like mine. I cannot look away. We are lost in eachother. The seduction is God. But love is more. She looks right into the very heart of me and knows such dreams and hopes of mine that I had long since forgotten. Her nails trail up and down my stomach and sides. I tremble as she tickles my skin. I reciprocate and delicately stroke her neck with the pads of my fingertips. She scrunches her neck and smiles giddily. Her voice still singing to me though her lips don't move with the melody.

I feel something I had forgotten. I feel arousal. My penis rises and before long I am at full erection. I look to see the cool air of the cavern has stiffened her pink nipples. They beg for my touch, and I grant it. She moans in my arms as our fingertips tickle each other. I am so lost in pleasure that I don't even recall when my jeans were undone and thrown aside but I am now as naked as she is. Her nimble fingers drift down and stroke my scrotum. I find myself blushing and chuckling in a way I had not in so long. She smiles and before long, all I can feel is her touch. The figures on the wall are all now brandishing feathers and brushes. They bring laughter and joy from each other with such ease. She speaks to me. She tells me that we are all that remains of our kind. That we belong together, down here in the dark. I cannot resist her touch, her voice, or her body. I enter her and we make love in the light of the hellish Heaven we belong in.

It is Midnight.

This beautiful town...

I love her.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back