• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING IN SPACE 08: BLAKE'S REVENGE Part 1 *HOT* New Comic Release! 9/02/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

TICKLING IN SPACE 08: BLAKE'S REVENGE Part 1!
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Ponce
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

*Special Thanks to White Lotus for all of her behind the scenes work including but not limited to the title graphics and banner.

The TIS crew is about to face their deadliest challenge yet!

attachment.php

The most fearsome enemy of their past has finally come back to collect her vengeance: the evil pirate Blake! And add to that an entire group of the galaxy's most sinister assassins, a mysterious Krandaloozian prisoner, a powerful viral aphrodisiac, and a cursed ghost ship and you've got yourself one heck of a story.

Dusty awakens in terrifying bondage to find herself trapped aboard Blake’s ship - the fiendish vixen that literally almost tickled her to death seven years ago. She has no memory of how she got there, or what has happened to her crew. But before she can whimper a note of complaint Blake begins to tell her the torrid tale...while she begins to finish what she had started the last time they met...tickling Dusty to an ultimate revenge.

The poor purple space pirate will bawl in TICKLISH DEFEAT! She will howl in frenzied laughter into her tight gag. And she will surrender everything as Blake regales her in a torturous tale of ticklish woe.

The sizzling details come into focus as Dusty screams herself out of her clothes, all the while cackling madly under Blake's skilled tickling touch. But will Dusty and her crew survive the CURSE OF THE ATOCHA MARIE?

The stage is set to unleash the greatest revenge of all time.

ITEM FEATURES

• 6 tantalizing pages plus cover!
• 33+ INSANE comic panels!
• Fiendish Tickling REVENGE!
• An amazing Sci-Fi Space Pirate ADVENTURE!
• DEVILISH foot tickling and toe torture!
• FOCUSED breast, nipple, and upper body action!
• Mind games and sadistic consequences!
• Merciless bondage and gagged tickling.
• Illustrated by the very talented, Ponce!
• A new mini-comic storyline by Bandito!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Attachments

• TIS08_Cover.jpg
    TIS08_Cover.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 790
  • TIS08_Panel.jpg
    TIS08_Panel.jpg
    590.9 KB · Views: 975
Last edited:
Okay... you all mtj guys talked to me. Told me that you don't want me to get new heart attacks.... and than you give me That!!!
:typerhappy:

You know how much I love TIS and how much I love the Bounce Chix Origins... and this comic is a nostalgic blast for me :lover:
What a damn great and totally fantastic Comic.
And I see in it what all the things I like. The awesome story and ideas of Deeto and the wonderful art style of Ponce and Duarte:typerhappy:
A comic full of exremly high erotic tickling, a wonderful "MEAN" story and a plot... with many "SEX" and I have to use this word here, cause it is true, and I love it:lover:
The idea with the pheromones and this special belt is so cool.... and funny in a kind; Koki's face at page 4 is legendary :D ... orgasm quarantine... *ROFL* Poor crew :D
All the wonderful shots on Dusty's amazing boobs, all the great naked skin, and the wonderful poses and boundings for tickling... it's like a heaven... for the reader ;) The Danneskols crew is in serious trouble :D

I always get a great fear when I think of Blake! After her appearance in Origins she was a real evil person. Tickling without mercy, without givin' pleasure was devilish... but her part in Orgins2 at the end was great ;)
And that's the reason why I hate a bit to see, what she and her partners in crime doing... but ooonly a bit, if you get me right ;)

The six assassins are great... wooonderful:lover:
The first looks a bit like Pinkerton... maybe a girl who likes the same clothes, or mayve a sister ;) ...and who is that girl next to her??? A Spadran chic? An evil Spadran Chic! What a great idea typerhappy:
Then there is the evil... but adorable Domme Blake. Next to her... looks like a evil version of Downey. Maybe also an Appendix when I see the clothes. Then there is Vida... lovely evil captain.
At last but not least... a girl. And if I'm not totally wrong I could think this is a andorid like Thompson.
A wonderful evil and sexy team... a nemesis for the sexy crew of the Danneskold!

It is extremly hard to say, which is my favorite page, cause the panels drive so fast in my head, it is sooooo fantastic!
Page 7, with all the main focus on Dusty's wonderful sweaty body and this ultimate suffering in tickling...
...but I will take as a fav page 6. Cause here we have so many different places, tickling and... fun :lover:
Panel 2 proves me again, that this assassin is an android, cause she is the perfect tickler for Jessica, as Blakey say ;) (mh... I wonder. Is this the andoid from Inosaka's Paradox??? I mean it's also from the Thompson Corporation... okay, in this comic the android didn't have a body and looked like Thompson at the beginning... but maybe it's her ;) Because Thompson got a body later. Maybe this evil Tickling machine, too ;) )
And Panel 4 proves, that this dark girl is an Appendix. Lovely black feather on fingers.... and we all know how hot Slither is for a girl, who is an Appendix, too ;)
(...lil' fan info. In my headcanon for TIS Downey and Slither are in a deeeeeep realtionship.... you see! Your comics are so great, I start to think about it really often and deep, and make kinda of my own stories ;) )

What can I say! I haaaaaaaaate it, that this is a first part, and that I cannot see what happens next! And I don't want to live in fear for the whole Danneskold crew... all in danger!
Dying in a capsule, or dying from tickling... and we all knew, this isn't a funny phrase by Blake! She is seriously, when she say she want to tickle to death...

But... it also makes me want more ;)

This is again an amazing surprise, a damn great chapter for the legendary TIS series.
Thank you all, the whole mtj crew for givin' us again such a gift for the eyes! A wonderful item for the best thing in the entire world :lover:
Please... don't let us wait too long.... I so want to see, what you plan with that. What will happen? Who will save them? Or will they escape by their own? Or, or , or?
A super sexy comic, and a new fancy became true :)

Thank you all a billion times :man::woman:

PS: And one nerdy question :D
At page 4 you see the Danneskold crew and I new every member... except for the gal with the red bandanna...???
Who is she. Looks like a human with brown hair. The only crew member with this hair colour I saw in Veil of Qadesh, she was tickled by Thompson. Is this that girl? Or is she a new member?

Last edited:
I know I've been absent of late but "OH MY WORD!!" There is a time in a girls life that she just has to stand up .... Err, I mean sign in, and have a sSSSsay!
You all did it again, what a fabulous team! Seriously sexy and ugh, so hot! Each panel had me edging!! .... Yeah for realz. Hahhahahahahah!!
Can't wait for mmMmmore!

Nothing short of amazing! Seeing the TiS crew back for another ticklish adventure is always something I look forward to, but it's a special treat to see one of Dusty's worst nemeses back for revenge! A delicious backstory that really fits the trademark sexually-charged atmosphere of the TiS universe, and filled with smoking-hot tickle action! Don't get me wrong: I love the normally playful tone of the TiS universe, but it's great to see Dusty in the hands of a more ruthless tickler this time! I can't wait for the next part!

Damn it Bandito my mind almost couldn't handle a part of that comic

Great cover art. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks, M! Ponce did an astounding job on this cover. Wow, talk about not pulling your punches!

Okay... you all mtj guys talked to me. Told me that you don't want me to get new heart attacks.... and than you give me That!!!
:typerhappy:V

I TOLD you it was coming! LOL. Or at least....that something cool was coming. I was so happy to see your reply, not just because we all love your feedback, but also because it proved you had survived the hotness that is BLAKE'S REVENGE #1!! lol.

You know how much I love TIS and how much I love the Bounce Chix Origins... and this comic is a nostalgic blast for me :lover:
What a damn great and totally fantastic Comic.
And I see in it what all the things I like. The awesome story and ideas of Deeto and the wonderful art style of Ponce and Duarte:typerhappy:
A comic full of exremly high erotic tickling, a wonderful "MEAN" story and a plot... with many "SEX" and I have to use this word here, cause it is true, and I love it:lover:

Thanks, my friend. Ponce and the team are so damn good that we've been really trying to direct their talents towards the things we all love as ticklers. And even though the TIS universe has its share of campy adventure, we wanted Dusty and her smuggler pals to have to endure a truly DEVIOUS and DANGEROUS ticklish adventure again. Who better to bring back than Blake?

The idea with the pheromones and this special belt is so cool.... and funny in a kind; Koki's face at page 4 is legendary :D ... orgasm quarantine... *ROFL* Poor crew :D
All the wonderful shots on Dusty's amazing boobs, all the great naked skin, and the wonderful poses and boundings for tickling... it's like a heaven... for the reader ;) The Danneskols crew is in serious trouble :D

Ha ha ha. The orgasm quarantine idea made me chuckle a bit too. I love that shot with the entire crew and all their sheepish/bashful expressions. Thanks for noticing. Silki is maybe my favorite in that shot, but they're all pretty darn cute. And well....the truth is that I have a thing for Dusty. And she's been pretty much spared in the last couple TIS adventures, except for a tiny bit of tickling. So, with Blake back in the mix I knew Dusty needed to endure some seriously wicked bondage, and absolutely diabolical tickling. And it's far from over for the Purple Pansy in this series. Far. From. Over.

I always get a great fear when I think of Blake! After her appearance in Origins she was a real evil person. Tickling without mercy, without givin' pleasure was devilish... but her part in Orgins2 at the end was great ;)
And that's the reason why I hate a bit to see, what she and her partners in crime doing... but ooonly a bit, if you get me right ;)

I definitely get you right. ;-) Yeah, Blake is not fooling around. She's evil. Irredeemable and evil. And this series will be no different. In fact - Blake's stay in prison and her resultant rage has turned up her lust for suffering. So, buckle up for some seriously sinister tickling because Blake's Revenge is not for the weak of heart.

The six assassins are great... wooonderful:lover:
The first looks a bit like Pinkerton... maybe a girl who likes the same clothes, or mayve a sister ;) ...

Yay! It IS Pinkerton. I figure Pinkerton is already in this universe (having started in EMBASSY HEIST and having a deep lustful desire to tickle Dusty and/or her crew again). So, all Blake probably had to do was convince her that she would have that chance - and Pinkerton was all in. Not as evil as Blake, but who is. See Pinkerton as a morally ambiguous wicked opportunistic tickler. It will be fun to see what she does in this series.

and who is that girl next to her??? A Spadran chic? An evil Spadran Chic! What a great idea typerhappy:
Then there is the evil... but adorable Domme Blake. Next to her... looks like a evil version of Downey. Maybe also an Appendix when I see the clothes.

YES! An evil Spadran bounty hunter. True Sana's the name. Wanted in 37 solar systems. Considered responsible for the Outer Ring heists. Sana is trouble with a capital EVERYTHING. And she has quite a thing for dominating her enemies with laughter.

And you're right about the other character too! Technically they're called: Avavians. Because of their Avian appearance. I wrote an "Appendix" about them in Origins II. This particular Avavian is named Pike, and she is quite the experts with blades, battles, and hiding the bodies.

Then there is Vida... lovely evil captain.
At last but not least... a girl. And if I'm not totally wrong I could think this is a andorid like Thompson.
A wonderful evil and sexy team... a nemesis for the sexy crew of the Danneskold!

heh - I love Vida. A born tickler. As for the android....RIGHT AGAIN!!!

Meet Glitch. Blake's new first mate after Polly (Downey) betrayed her in Origins. A hacked Thompson advanced android. She's seductive. She's absolutely ruthless. And she's unflinchingly loyal to Blake.

It is extremly hard to say, which is my favorite page, cause the panels drive so fast in my head, it is sooooo fantastic!
Page 7, with all the main focus on Dusty's wonderful sweaty body and this ultimate suffering in tickling...
...but I will take as a fav page 6. Cause here we have so many different places, tickling and... fun :lover:

Ho ho ho.....yeah. Dusty on that page is hoooooooooooot. Ponce has truly embraced the franzied hysteria of true tickle torture. It's fun to watch. And I agree - Page 6 is pretty fun. Getting a glimpse into what will happen to the other crew members is...well...mean and exciting at the same time.

Panel 2 proves me again, that this assassin is an android, cause she is the perfect tickler for Jessica, as Blakey say ;) (mh... I wonder. Is this the andoid from Inosaka's Paradox??? I mean it's also from the Thompson Corporation... okay, in this comic the android didn't have a body and looked like Thompson at the beginning... but maybe it's her ;) Because Thompson got a body later. Maybe this evil Tickling machine, too ;) )
And Panel 4 proves, that this dark girl is an Appendix. Lovely black feather on fingers.... and we all know how hot Slither is for a girl, who is an Appendix, too ;)

You know this series so well, good buddy! You're right on all counts!! I already feel so sorry for Slither, and Audrey, and Jessie, and the several other members of Dusty's crew that are about to meet a new ultimate tickler for them. And under the effects of the Krandaloozian pheromones, it might be more than they can stand!!

(...lil' fan info. In my headcanon for TIS Downey and Slither are in a deeeeeep realtionship.... you see! Your comics are so great, I start to think about it really often and deep, and make kinda of my own stories ;) )

Awwww....that's awesome, my friend. And honestly that's the goal. To create a series of characters within a fun universe that allows people to fill in the blanks with their OWN fantasies. I feel the same way. Slither and Downey have a real connection. Slither is terrified of what Downey can do to her voluptuous green body, but as evidenced on a couple occasions, she doesn't seem to hate it. ;-)

What can I say! I haaaaaaaaate it, that this is a first part, and that I cannot see what happens next! And I don't want to live in fear for the whole Danneskold crew... all in danger!
Dying in a capsule, or dying from tickling... and we all knew, this isn't a funny phrase by Blake! She is seriously, when she say she want to tickle to death...

Well, I apologize in advance. Because if this works out the way I want it to....Blake's Revenge will be a pretty long mini-comic arch. As many as 8-10 issues. Again, assuming the best. So, there will be a lot of danger and cliff-hanging, nail-biting sorta moments before you will know what is to come of Dusty and her intrepid crew. But in the end it will hopefully be worth it. XD

But... it also makes me want more ;)

This is again an amazing surprise, a damn great chapter for the legendary TIS series.
Thank you all, the whole mtj crew for givin' us again such a gift for the eyes! A wonderful item for the best thing in the entire world :lover:
Please... don't let us wait too long.... I so want to see, what you plan with that. What will happen? Who will save them? Or will they escape by their own? Or, or , or?
A super sexy comic, and a new fancy became true :)

Thank you all a billion times :man::woman:

Thanks you, my friend for the wonderful feedback. Truly. You notice so many of the small details. You care about the world and the characters within it. You remember the previous adventures and all the nuances. You honestly help make all this worth while. Thank you.

PS: And one nerdy question :D
At page 4 you see the Danneskold crew and I new every member... except for the gal with the red bandanna...???
Who is she. Looks like a human with brown hair. The only crew member with this hair colour I saw in Veil of Qadesh, she was tickled by Thompson. Is this that girl? Or is she a new member?

Ha ha ha. Amazing. I was wondering if anyone would notice her. So, okay....full disclosure? Ponce just kind of made her up. I have no idea where she came from. LMAO. But I liked her look and figured, hey - as a pirate crew Dusty would occasionally have new crew members on board. So, maybe this is a character we have yet to meet and name. Or perhaps she's an extra who will vanish as quietly as she came. Or, even still, perhaps she's a red shirt - destined for nothing more than the chance to show us how diabolical Blake and her crew can truly be.

What do you think?

wow didn't see this coming, can't wait for the next one

There will be more coming. That's for sure. (<---- not an innuendo). You rock, my friend. Thanks so much for always being so supportive!

I know I've been absent of late but "OH MY WORD!!" There is a time in a girls life that she just has to stand up .... Err, I mean sign in, and have a sSSSsay!
You all did it again, what a fabulous team! Seriously sexy and ugh, so hot! Each panel had me edging!! .... Yeah for realz. Hahhahahahahah!!
Can't wait for mmMmmore!

Thanks, FP! You're awesome. Glad we could hit a nerve. Something about the way Ponce captures a ticklish scenario that is just....can't put it into words really....he just brings it to life. I feel so lucky to be able to work with him, the whole art team, and frankly - all of the wonderful artists that I've had (or am having) the chance to collaborate with. ;-) They're all incredibly talented people. Thanks for letting us edge you. And glad it tickled your fancy!

TIS 8!!! The legend continues once again... I'll be back. :)

And continues....and continues.....and continues.....LOL. Thanks, Bohy. I treasure your input. Srsly.

Nothing short of amazing! Seeing the TiS crew back for another ticklish adventure is always something I look forward to, but it's a special treat to see one of Dusty's worst nemeses back for revenge! A delicious backstory that really fits the trademark sexually-charged atmosphere of the TiS universe, and filled with smoking-hot tickle action! Don't get me wrong: I love the normally playful tone of the TiS universe, but it's great to see Dusty in the hands of a more ruthless tickler this time! I can't wait for the next part!

Thanks, my good buddy! I really appreciate that! And I agree....it's time that Dusty and her crew had some REAL adventure and truly WICKED tickle torture. I, like you, dig the banter and action comedy "Guardians of the Galaxy" vibe that TICKLING IN SPACE can have sometimes. But it's also nice to mix it up and occasionally give the tickling a nefarious edge. Blake can do that. Without pity. Without restraint. And without stopping. Ever.

It will be interesting to see how far she takes it....or if anyone is able to stop her. They may be forces building that not even the Golden-Eyed devil can anticipate. Thanks again, brother!!

Damn it Bandito my mind almost couldn't handle a part of that comic

YAY! Wait...which part?

----------------

Huge and epic thanks to all of you.

Please continue to let us know what you think. Your opinions are super important to us and to the TIS crew. God help them!

Space Deeto

I TOLD you it was coming! LOL. Or at least....that something cool was coming. I was so happy to see your reply, not just because we all love your feedback, but also because it proved you had survived the hotness that is BLAKE'S REVENGE #1!! lol.
Thanks, my friend. Ponce and the team are so damn good that we've been really trying to direct their talents towards the things we all love as ticklers. And even though the TIS universe has its share of campy adventure, we wanted Dusty and her smuggler pals to have to endure a truly DEVIOUS and DANGEROUS ticklish adventure again. Who better to bring back than Blake?
Better than Blake? From my stand I cannot imagine a better gal so far :D

Ha ha ha. The orgasm quarantine idea made me chuckle a bit too. I love that shot with the entire crew and all their sheepish/bashful expressions. Thanks for noticing. Silki is maybe my favorite in that shot, but they're all pretty darn cute. And well....the truth is that I have a thing for Dusty. And she's been pretty much spared in the last couple TIS adventures, except for a tiny bit of tickling. So, with Blake back in the mix I knew Dusty needed to endure some seriously wicked bondage, and absolutely diabolical tickling. And it's far from over for the Purple Pansy in this series. Far. From. Over.
You have a thing for Dusty? Who can blame you? Look at this damn great body, her wonderful attitude. I know about a chat we had and where I told you, that Dusty always remembers me on the Schwarzenegger movie Toal Recall and I love this. Dusty is amazing! And I cannot get enough of her :lover:

I definitely get you right. ;-) Yeah, Blake is not fooling around. She's evil. Irredeemable and evil. And this series will be no different. In fact - Blake's stay in prison and her resultant rage has turned up her lust for suffering. So, buckle up for some seriously sinister tickling because Blake's Revenge is not for the weak of heart.
Ooohh! Prison? Really? How did she come free? Was it a prison where Pinkerton was a warden... this could explain how Blake escaped ;)

Yay! It IS Pinkerton. I figure Pinkerton is already in this universe (having started in EMBASSY HEIST and having a deep lustful desire to tickle Dusty and/or her crew again). So, all Blake probably had to do was convince her that she would have that chance - and Pinkerton was all in. Not as evil as Blake, but who is. See Pinkerton as a morally ambiguous wicked opportunistic tickler. It will be fun to see what she does in this series.
:typerhappy: It is Pinkerton! Great. You know how much I love her since Embassy Heist. She is such a cruel tickler by heart. And I cannot wait to see her in this series in action :D

YES! An evil Spadran bounty hunter. True Sana's the name. Wanted in 37 solar systems. Considered responsible for the Outer Ring heists. Sana is trouble with a capital EVERYTHING. And she has quite a thing for dominating her enemies with laughter.
Oh... I already love her. This is a Spadran chick even a ETMO would fear ;) ....or love her. You know wha I mean :lover:

And you're right about the other character too! Technically they're called: Avavians. Because of their Avian appearance. I wrote an "Appendix" about them in Origins II. This particular Avavian is named Pike, and she is quite the experts with blades, battles, and hiding the bodies.
Pike looks really dangerous. Maybe we see her and Downey in a great scene together... Pike needs punishment for touching Downey's Slither ;)

heh - I love Vida. A born tickler. As for the android....RIGHT AGAIN!!!
Meet Glitch. Blake's new first mate after Polly (Downey) betrayed her in Origins. A hacked Thompson advanced android. She's seductive. She's absolutely ruthless. And she's unflinchingly loyal to Blake
And here I hope again to see Glitch and Thompson in one great... looooong scene. Two tickle lovin' love bots would be a great battle... of domination, sexiness and tickling... and for sure: Love :D

You know this series so well, good buddy! You're right on all counts!! I already feel so sorry for Slither, and Audrey, and Jessie, and the several other members of Dusty's crew that are about to meet a new ultimate tickler for them. And under the effects of the Krandaloozian pheromones, it might be more than they can stand!!
I only now it so well, cause you make me love it :lover: You gave all my tickle fanatsies such a great base. You invented so many sexy and beautiful girls to live in this fantasies! You are amazing, and I have to thank you for seeing all the things I love in your works :) I really cannot wait to see all the girls meeting their ultimate tickler.... cannot wait for Raven ;) ...and for all the other wonderful girl :lover:

Awwww....that's awesome, my friend. And honestly that's the goal. To create a series of characters within a fun universe that allows people to fill in the blanks with their OWN fantasies. I feel the same way. Slither and Downey have a real connection. Slither is terrified of what Downey can do to her voluptuous green body, but as evidenced on a couple occasions, she doesn't seem to hate it. ;-)
This is so great of you, and I love that you say this :) You gave us such a great universe with so many wonderful characters, and it's a pleasure that you fill my fantasies :) And filling my brain with many new episodes of Slither and Downey fun :lover.

Well, I apologize in advance. Because if this works out the way I want it to....Blake's Revenge will be a pretty long mini-comic arch. As many as 8-10 issues. Again, assuming the best. So, there will be a lot of danger and cliff-hanging, nail-biting sorta moments before you will know what is to come of Dusty and her intrepid crew. But in the end it will hopefully be worth it. XD
....10 issues... oh my heart... this will be hard! Cliffhangers and... oh my gawd...! Okay, it will be hard! But I will love every single issue. And Blake really need so many issues for her revenge ;)
And many issues are also a great option for many revenge of Dusty and her crew :D

Thanks you, my friend for the wonderful feedback. Truly. You notice so many of the small details. You care about the world and the characters within it. You remember the previous adventures and all the nuances. You honestly help make all this worth while. Thank you.
Hihi. As I said, I love the world, and I love you, my friend :) And I am a freak for details :D I write many Mass Effect Fanfictions and keep a great eye on details, cause this in a hommage to the wonderful makers of the series.
And so I am with TIS. You made such a great universe and it is a pleasure to mention all the wonderful deatails. You deserve it :) And if I can help, this is also a huge pleasre for me :)

Ha ha ha. Amazing. I was wondering if anyone would notice her. So, okay....full disclosure? Ponce just kind of made her up. I have no idea where she came from. LMAO. But I liked her look and figured, hey - as a pirate crew Dusty would occasionally have new crew members on board. So, maybe this is a character we have yet to meet and name. Or perhaps she's an extra who will vanish as quietly as she came. Or, even still, perhaps she's a red shirt - destined for nothing more than the chance to show us how diabolical Blake and her crew can truly be.

What do you think?

I will catch every detail :D I love TIS so much that it's hard to hide a thing for me :D But enough of my awesomness :D <--sarcasm intended ;)
Great that Ponce made an own girl. I have to admitt I like her. Yeah, a crew needs new members from time to time :D
Okay... I know the idea of a red shirt is cool. And maybe her red bandana is the shirt in a tickling universe ;) ...but as I said, I like her.
Okay you only see her in one panel. But she seems cool and I wanna to see more of her :D
But again... maybe a red shirt scene would be amazing. Blake or one of her assassins show on this girl a very diabolical tickling :lover: Maybe a new machine/engine; or a mulit-tickling of many assassins; or a new kind of itching powder like in Origins... I am a cruel guy XD
...maybe she can be reanimated after the final :D
A name? Lemme think... maybe you can name her Zoe?
I'm a huge nerd and there was a mysterious woman in Django unchained who hide her face with a red bandana, acted by Zoe Bell ;)

Last edited:
Don't think this extravaganza distracts me for long. Just because you have Dusty and her three Ts...getting worked over....and Slither backside in after quite a long absence....and the nice art by Ponce and Duarte....no sir I shall not let this...

:wow:

Guess Bandito lol bet you can. Your a smart guy lol

Don't think this extravaganza distracts me for long. Just because you have Dusty and her three Ts...getting worked over....and Slither backside in after quite a long absence....and the nice art by Ponce and Duarte....no sir I shall not let this...

I'm afraid the extravaganza has only just begun... ;)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Better than Blake? From my stand I cannot imagine a better gal so far :D

Very soon - you won't HAVE to imagine. LOL.

You have a thing for Dusty? Who can blame you? Look at this damn great body, her wonderful attitude. I know about a chat we had and where I told you, that Dusty always remembers me on the Schwarzenegger movie Toal Recall and I love this. Dusty is amazing! And I cannot get enough of her :lover:

Thanks, my friend. Dusty has really evolved into a character that means a ton to me. It's funny. Sometimes the more you write a character, or draw them, or whatever - the more the become a real entity. Dusty is definitely there. I probably think of her too often. And sometimes my thoughts.....are mean. O.O!

Ooohh! Prison? Really? How did she come free? Was it a prison where Pinkerton was a warden... this could explain how Blake escaped ;)

Ha ha ha. Indeed. I've thought a lot about Blake's time between Origins and her REVENGE. I will give the readers a glimpse into that story. It's...well....wicked.

:typerhappy: It is Pinkerton! Great. You know how much I love her since Embassy Heist. She is such a cruel tickler by heart. And I cannot wait to see her in this series in action :D

Pinkerton's another one of those that has grown on me. She started as just a one time tickler in EMBASSY HEIST. And then the more I thought of her the more I wanted her in something else. At some point SHE'S gonna have to see what it's like to be tickled. But I think a lot will have to happen to capture her.

Oh... I already love her. This is a Spadran chick even a ETMO would fear ;) ....or love her. You know wha I mean :lover:

LOL - very true. In fact her name is True. True Sana. And unlike her scientifically-minded colleagues...Sana is one seriously mischievous chick. Look forward to introducing you to her.

Pike looks really dangerous. Maybe we see her and Downey in a great scene together... Pike needs punishment for touching Downey's Slither ;)

Oh yes she does. And the touching has barely just begun. Imagine all the trouble Pike is going to get herself into.

And here I hope again to see Glitch and Thompson in one great... looooong scene. Two tickle lovin' love bots would be a great battle... of domination, sexiness and tickling... and for sure: Love :D

It really would be pretty epic, now that you mention it. Sparks flying. Non-dairy creamer in vast quantities. >< LOL.

I only now it so well, cause you make me love it :lover: You gave all my tickle fanatsies such a great base. You invented so many sexy and beautiful girls to live in this fantasies! You are amazing, and I have to thank you for seeing all the things I love in your works :) I really cannot wait to see all the girls meeting their ultimate tickler.... cannot wait for Raven ;) ...and for all the other wonderful girl :lover:

Awww...you're the best, Deemon. Alright....dammit....I'LL THROW IN RAVEN JUST FOR YOU. LMAO. I was thinking she might sit this series out. But you're right. She needs to show up at some point for sure. I'll make it happen.

This is so great of you, and I love that you say this :) You gave us such a great universe with so many wonderful characters, and it's a pleasure that you fill my fantasies :) And filling my brain with many new episodes of Slither and Downey fun :lover.

I've thought many times about doing a Downey and Slither comic. And have even thought about having it take place right after Origins 2. Right when they both start working for Dusty aboard her new ship, the Danneskold. Downey had never tickled Slither much up to that point. But Slither had tickled Downey, and Downey is dying for some heated pay back. Imagine the first time Downey got a chance to truly tickle Slither. Imagine what it would do to the tender snake when she truly realized what Downey's touch did to her. Imagine the.......beginnings of that torrid relationship. I might have to make that comic some day.

....10 issues... oh my heart... this will be hard! Cliffhangers and... oh my gawd...! Okay, it will be hard! But I will love every single issue. And Blake really need so many issues for her revenge ;)
And many issues are also a great option for many revenge of Dusty and her crew :D

BR will definitely be a very involved mini series. And I'm hoping it also allows me to provide more insight into the TIS universe in the process. I feel like with each comic their world gets a bit broader and cooler. I hope BR takes that up a notch.

Hihi. As I said, I love the world, and I love you, my friend :) And I am a freak for details :D I write many Mass Effect Fanfictions and keep a great eye on details, cause this in a hommage to the wonderful makers of the series.
And so I am with TIS. You made such a great universe and it is a pleasure to mention all the wonderful deatails. You deserve it :) And if I can help, this is also a huge pleasre for me :)

I love your freakiness for details. Let's us all know that someone out there is really paying attention and cares about those things. Thanks for that. It's worth more than you may realize!

I will catch every detail :D I love TIS so much that it's hard to hide a thing for me :D But enough of my awesomness :D <--sarcasm intended ;)
Great that Ponce made an own girl. I have to admitt I like her. Yeah, a crew needs new members from time to time :D
Okay... I know the idea of a red shirt is cool. And maybe her red bandana is the shirt in a tickling universe ;) ...but as I said, I like her.
Okay you only see her in one panel. But she seems cool and I wanna to see more of her :D
But again... maybe a red shirt scene would be amazing. Blake or one of her assassins show on this girl a very diabolical tickling :lover: Maybe a new machine/engine; or a mulit-tickling of many assassins; or a new kind of itching powder like in Origins... I am a cruel guy XD
...maybe she can be reanimated after the final :D
A name? Lemme think... maybe you can name her Zoe?
I'm a huge nerd and there was a mysterious woman in Django unchained who hide her face with a red bandana, acted by Zoe Bell ;)

You ARE a cruel guy....but also full of love and awesomeness. XD

We'll definitely have to give her a bit more action at some point. There's so much happening in BR that I'll have to really work to fit her in. But it's one of the things I try to do when writing and art directing these comics - is give the artist a lot of room to add their own personal touches. They often surprise me. And with characters like the Red Bandana, lol - it expands the universe even more.

I love the name Zoe. Love it a lot actually. (And you're right that really was a cool character in Django Unchained). It's not against the rules to reuse names (like Jessie from BITN and also Jessie the Robotech from TIS). But I named the evil leader of the Kaboom Babes as Zoe. And for some reason now that name kind of belongs to her. XD So, we'll see what the future holds for our Red Bandana.

Thanks again for all your truly wonderful support and input, my friend. You do more than encourage and inspire - you also help mold these worlds and characters. When folks give us their input it has real impact on what we do. So, thank you tremendously for all you do.

AE: I'm not exaggerating when I say that your comments often make me chuckle out loud. I really appreciate your support. And trust me, Dusty and her three epic tee tas have barely even begun to experience Blake's Revenge. There's going to be more coming. Much much more coming. Interpret that as you will. Thanks again for your patronage, your amazing support, and your very clever comments. ;-)

Guess Bandito lol bet you can. Your a smart guy lol

Ummmm.......the panel with the TICKLING?? No no...wait....the panel with the BOOBS and the TICKLING?? The NAUGHTY BITS and the EVIL TICKLING??!! I give up, which one?

--------------------------

Many huge thanks to all of the TIS fans out there. BLAKE'S REVENGE will continue. Someone this evil will never stop. Never.

You all rock,

B

Thanks, my friend. Dusty has really evolved into a character that means a ton to me. It's funny. Sometimes the more you write a character, or draw them, or whatever - the more the become a real entity. Dusty is definitely there. I probably think of her too often. And sometimes my thoughts.....are mean. O.O!
I bet our thought are very similar in many points. There are two great alien girls I want to get abducted. One is Dusty and one is Teeva ;)
okay... there are any more girls :D The whole Danneskold crew :D

It really would be pretty epic, now that you mention it. Sparks flying. Non-dairy creamer in vast quantities. >< LOL.
After such a tickling the assassins and the Danneskold girls will never get rid off vanila cream:lover:

Awww...you're the best, Deemon. Alright....dammit....I'LL THROW IN RAVEN JUST FOR YOU. LMAO. I was thinking she might sit this series out. But you're right. She needs to show up at some point for sure. I'll make it happen.
You... do what?? This is soooo amazing. I love you, man:lover::typerhappy: This makes me so happy... oh... just wish to get into your head and see what you will plan :D M ylovely mulit-colour girl :lover:

I've thought many times about doing a Downey and Slither comic. And have even thought about having it take place right after Origins 2. Right when they both start working for Dusty aboard her new ship, the Danneskold. Downey had never tickled Slither much up to that point. But Slither had tickled Downey, and Downey is dying for some heated pay back. Imagine the first time Downey got a chance to truly tickle Slither. Imagine what it would do to the tender snake when she truly realized what Downey's touch did to her. Imagine the.......beginnings of that torrid relationship. I might have to make that comic some day.
Oh my gawd.... this would be so awesome. I only have to pray to you, that you do this comic. I love the two chars together. And the funny idea is, in my headcanon for the two I have similar ideas, and it is so cool that you think the same way:lover: A great comic for the wonderful two gilrs :lover: ...this have to be happen!!!

I love your freakiness for details. Let's us all know that someone out there is really paying attention and cares about those things. Thanks for that. It's worth more than you may realize!
This sentence makes me so freaking happy. You all deserve getting every detail from you great comics :) I will always do it :)

We'll definitely have to give her a bit more action at some point. There's so much happening in BR that I'll have to really work to fit her in. But it's one of the things I try to do when writing and art directing these comics - is give the artist a lot of room to add their own personal touches. They often surprise me. And with characters like the Red Bandana, lol - it expands the universe even more.

I love the name Zoe. Love it a lot actually. (And you're right that really was a cool character in Django Unchained). It's not against the rules to reuse names (like Jessie from BITN and also Jessie the Robotech from TIS). But I named the evil leader of the Kaboom Babes as Zoe. And for some reason now that name kind of belongs to her. XD So, we'll see what the future holds for our Red Bandana.

Thanks again for all your truly wonderful support and input, my friend. You do more than encourage and inspire - you also help mold these worlds and characters. When folks give us their input it has real impact on what we do. So, thank you tremendously for all you do.

You are right... Zoe is taken. Well, anther name will come ;)
I love it, when I can do my lil' thing, to turn you up doing your best :D

Lol the part with my favorite pirate hehehe

Alright, I can't believe after getting this the day it came out that I am JUST NOW FINALLY doing this. Been kinda feeling bleh, so I didn't want to half ass this. So let's get this bumped up and getting the love it deserves.

You, and Ponce, sold this comic the moment I glanced at the cover. Actually, I think this is an important thing to note, as we see a lot of cover art, but it is imparted that what is inside is what is going to be worth it. The cover has to sell us. Often times, artists go very simple, or the restrain themselves, or they try to sweep over everything and create something that looks good, looks solid, but still has some level of bottled-up-ness. It's the mystery within that sells us. Maybe I'm looking into this aspect of cover art too deeply, but it's rare, at this point, that any of it truly knocks my socks off. For me, it's art, often done by people who don't get the fetish at that primal level, showing some girl getting her feet tickled, with a promise that HERE COMES TOPLESS TICKLING and MAYBE EVEN A LITTLE GENITAL TICKLING of which there is one panel and a feather tastefully takes the place of a leaf as cover for the artist to not go to that extreme.

But the cover of Tickling In Space: Blake's Revenge, Part 1, it grabs onto you. It exhibits a helplessness, a desperation. Hell, it's extremely heavy on desperation and helplessness. Dusty is surrounded at every turn, trapped. Even if she could break free, there's four women standing there, weapons drawn, ready to cut her down. She can't even get there. With things as tight as this, she never will. The feathers are mere inches from her tantalizing breasts, and she's in pieces. Literally. Tears and spit flowing. Head shaking. It's not even started and it's this dire. The girl, front right? Holding that threatening looking key, all while the only bit of protection Dusty has on her nethers is that chastity coin? You both sold this series on this alone. This is what you can expect. This intensity. This sense of desperation. This level of threat and this level of darkness. It's different than anything you've ever done, and it's bold. I absolutely love it.

From the onset, the story is very, very streamlined. I love TiS, it's my favorite series of yours, and it's easily my favorite setting in the tickling fetish art realm, but most times, most cases, what is released is a one off comic where a TiS character, or characters, are put in a position, they get caught, and they get tickled. The action is all about the different ways to get them tickled. There's a world here, and I think the novellas and the short stories, and in fact, when allowed to breathe, there is a lot of compelling things. It's different here. There's no fuss. We are given what built to this point, WHY past issues were important in the Ponce era, and we arrive to this point, where the story is told. You give us ample reason to be engaged. You show us there is a threat. You explain just how dire the circumstances it is to have Krandaloozian pheromones are and set the perfect backdrop as to why her crew being captured at this point might just be the most damning circumstances they've ever faced. Actually, it is there most dire circumstances they've ever faced.

For people who don't know who Blake is, they got a taste. You set her apart from all others in just how savage, how brutal, and how efficient she is. She's a mortal enemy. A force of nature. She's cunning and she has back up and has grounded her foe and now, she's going to break her systematically annihilate her. By the end of this comic, Dusty is already near her wits end, and to be honest, we don't know how long of a ride she's in for.

There's a real threat that anyone on her crew might not make it out of this.

There's a real threat SHE might not make it out of this.

It should be pointed out that the art fits in with all this. It's the most physical Ponce has done to date, and it shows evolution. Dude is definitely top notch. This is the first time I'm not going to say it would be better if Bandito did it, not because Bandito is not as good as an artist, but because Ponce effectively nails the notes you want in a piece of this kind of art. There is dread and panic and terror and laughter and everything just hits and it doesn't stop hitting. This execution is so hard to pull of. I see it in art all over, MTJ, Agencies, the works; sometimes, an outsider will conflate literal static shots of someone laughing their head off as being truly indicative of why this fetish is ours. It's more than that. It's a twist. It's a look. It's the way a face is framed. A manner in which something is touched. Here, everything feels authentic. It looks authentic. It is authentic.

It's such that I can't even talk about specific panels that really stick out to me, almost everything has a place and shows a different dynamic, either in the story, or in Dusty's/her crew members torture. I think, if I had to pick one, or things that stood out, the blade cutting through her transparent top is up there, along with the threat of her completing the Krandaloozian Cycle. The last panel we get is a full on, knee buckling, uncompromising message to leave the audience with. But I think what sticks out most is when Blake removes Dusty's gag. It's not much, it's not that large of a panel, but Dusty's plea, her hysterics, the way her face is framed, how Blake lords over her, how her breasts sit there and the image is almost like a band is just underneath them to hold her upperbody against her rack? That panel, for me, is the money shot. Every time. For me, it's too perfect and I can't stand it because it's everything I love extracting from a lee as a ler.

I can complain about length, but to be honest, with how everything is bundled, I'm shocked that it's as short as it is. It feels like a ten page comic. It feels longer than it is. And it leaves me desperately craving for more, for completion, instantly.

Needless to say, I think this is the best thing MTJ has released all year, and it isn't even close. That's how good this is.

I have always enjoyed every release of TIS as it continued to sweep across the borders
and hemispheres of our kinky imagination. I’d say it remained topnotch as Bandito
delivered it fresh and HOT all the time! The World of Tickling Art would never be the same
without each coming TIS episodes especially that the new tickling elements and concept
always greet every one of us with such unique surprise. I really enjoyed seeing Dusty on
spotlight here – she’s drop-dead SEXY! Ponce captured each complexity beautifully in
heroic anatomical form…

More please!!! :headbang:

Lol the part with my favorite pirate hehehe

Dusty?

No...no...Slither?

Oh....you mean the naughty part with Vida capturing Audrey again and giving her pretty puss a fiendish kiss or two with her friendly feather. Yeeeeeeaaaaaah. I can see why you dig that part. LOL. We'll have to do a whole mini-comic of that soon.

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Part 2. PLEEZ!! :omg: :bubbleheart:

Thanks, my friend. Glad you dug part 1. We're definitely working hard on Issue 2. Will give you all an update as soon as I have an update to give.

Alright, I can't believe after getting this the day it came out that I am JUST NOW FINALLY doing this. Been kinda feeling bleh, so I didn't want to half ass this. So let's get this bumped up and getting the love it deserves.

Ah....you're awesome, my friend. Thank you SOOO much for such an incredible review. And I understand what you mean about the bleh. Hope you're on the mend.

You, and Ponce, sold this comic the moment I glanced at the cover. Actually, I think this is an important thing to note, as we see a lot of cover art, but it is imparted that what is inside is what is going to be worth it. The cover has to sell us. Often times, artists go very simple, or the restrain themselves, or they try to sweep over everything and create something that looks good, looks solid, but still has some level of bottled-up-ness. It's the mystery within that sells us. Maybe I'm looking into this aspect of cover art too deeply, but it's rare, at this point, that any of it truly knocks my socks off. For me, it's art, often done by people who don't get the fetish at that primal level, showing some girl getting her feet tickled, with a promise that HERE COMES TOPLESS TICKLING and MAYBE EVEN A LITTLE GENITAL TICKLING of which there is one panel and a feather tastefully takes the place of a leaf as cover for the artist to not go to that extreme.

Cover art can be tough. You're trying to balance a few opposing forces, right? You want the cover to be hot. Because let's face it: we buy these because they're hot. But some folks disagree on what a cover should do. What function it should perform.

Hopefully we connect on the covers most of the time. But when I saw the cover for BLAKE'S REVENGE ISSUE 1 - I was utterly astounded. What an awesome freaking cover. Ponce deserves epic credit for this one.

But the cover of Tickling In Space: Blake's Revenge, Part 1, it grabs onto you. It exhibits a helplessness, a desperation. Hell, it's extremely heavy on desperation and helplessness. Dusty is surrounded at every turn, trapped. Even if she could break free, there's four women standing there, weapons drawn, ready to cut her down. She can't even get there. With things as tight as this, she never will. The feathers are mere inches from her tantalizing breasts, and she's in pieces. Literally. Tears and spit flowing. Head shaking. It's not even started and it's this dire. The girl, front right? Holding that threatening looking key, all while the only bit of protection Dusty has on her nethers is that chastity coin? You both sold this series on this alone. This is what you can expect. This intensity. This sense of desperation. This level of threat and this level of darkness. It's different than anything you've ever done, and it's bold. I absolutely love it.

I agree. BLAKE'S REVENGE is definitely a different feel than the other TIS comics (although I feel like it's similar to parts of Origins and Origins II). It's almsot like the TICKLING IN SPACE universe needed to evolve up to this point for a Blake's Revenge scenario to be plausible. And I have to be honest: the campiness and silly/sexiness of TIS has gone bye bye for a few issues. This situation IS dire. Lives are literally on the line.

And I can promise that this is the mini-series that will change the TIS Franchise forever.

From the onset, the story is very, very streamlined. I love TiS, it's my favorite series of yours, and it's easily my favorite setting in the tickling fetish art realm, but most times, most cases, what is released is a one off comic where a TiS character, or characters, are put in a position, they get caught, and they get tickled. The action is all about the different ways to get them tickled. There's a world here, and I think the novellas and the short stories, and in fact, when allowed to breathe, there is a lot of compelling things. It's different here. There's no fuss. We are given what built to this point, WHY past issues were important in the Ponce era, and we arrive to this point, where the story is told. You give us ample reason to be engaged. You show us there is a threat. You explain just how dire the circumstances it is to have Krandaloozian pheromones are and set the perfect backdrop as to why her crew being captured at this point might just be the most damning circumstances they've ever faced. Actually, it is there most dire circumstances they've ever faced.

For sure. The Danneskold crew is in some real trouble here. I mean REEEEEAL trouble. You can't undo what's to be done here. You can't really stop it. Blake and her assassins are here for a very specific reason: to kill Dusty and her crew. And they plan to do it in the most sadistic way possible. It will be erotic. It will get very dark. And in the end.....it will change the very nature of Dusty's crew, and what we know about the TIS universe. That's our goal with this series. And with the art team's amazing help - I think we're off to a good start.

For people who don't know who Blake is, they got a taste. You set her apart from all others in just how savage, how brutal, and how efficient she is. She's a mortal enemy. A force of nature. She's cunning and she has back up and has grounded her foe and now, she's going to break her systematically annihilate her. By the end of this comic, Dusty is already near her wits end, and to be honest, we don't know how long of a ride she's in for.

There's a real threat that anyone on her crew might not make it out of this.

There's a real threat SHE might not make it out of this.

And there's so much more in store for poor Dusty and her crew. ;-)

It should be pointed out that the art fits in with all this. It's the most physical Ponce has done to date, and it shows evolution. Dude is definitely top notch. This is the first time I'm not going to say it would be better if Bandito did it, not because Bandito is not as good as an artist, but because Ponce effectively nails the notes you want in a piece of this kind of art. There is dread and panic and terror and laughter and everything just hits and it doesn't stop hitting. This execution is so hard to pull of. I see it in art all over, MTJ, Agencies, the works; sometimes, an outsider will conflate literal static shots of someone laughing their head off as being truly indicative of why this fetish is ours. It's more than that. It's a twist. It's a look. It's the way a face is framed. A manner in which something is touched. Here, everything feels authentic. It looks authentic. It is authentic.

Ponce is a stellar artist, and progresses with each comic, which is always an awesome thing to watch. I love his take on this series and am so thrilled to be working with him and the whole art team. Thanks for the kind words, mate.

It's such that I can't even talk about specific panels that really stick out to me, almost everything has a place and shows a different dynamic, either in the story, or in Dusty's/her crew members torture. I think, if I had to pick one, or things that stood out, the blade cutting through her transparent top is up there, along with the threat of her completing the Krandaloozian Cycle. The last panel we get is a full on, knee buckling, uncompromising message to leave the audience with. But I think what sticks out most is when Blake removes Dusty's gag. It's not much, it's not that large of a panel, but Dusty's plea, her hysterics, the way her face is framed, how Blake lords over her, how her breasts sit there and the image is almost like a band is just underneath them to hold her upperbody against her rack? That panel, for me, is the money shot. Every time. For me, it's too perfect and I can't stand it because it's everything I love extracting from a lee as a ler.

I know exactly what you mean. It's one of the things that I think Ponce does well. Captures that moment of ticklish desperation. Exaggeration. That intense reaction. Let's face it, as ticklers we're reaction junkies. And seeing those hyper-responses in our comics and clips are something we crave. I think Ponce delivers.

I can complain about length, but to be honest, with how everything is bundled, I'm shocked that it's as short as it is. It feels like a ten page comic. It feels longer than it is. And it leaves me desperately craving for more, for completion, instantly.

Needless to say, I think this is the best thing MTJ has released all year, and it isn't even close. That's how good this is.

We really wanted to come out with mini-comics so that we could do more and release more with this mini-series instead of making folks wait 4-6 months between releases. I hope it works. LOL.

Thanks again for all your wonderful input, my friend. It means a lot. You and folks like you help guide this series to a bigger and better place. Thank you so much for all your wonderful ideas, patronage, and feedback.

I have always enjoyed every release of TIS as it continued to sweep across the borders
and hemispheres of our kinky imagination. I’d say it remained topnotch as Bandito
delivered it fresh and HOT all the time! The World of Tickling Art would never be the same
without each coming TIS episodes especially that the new tickling elements and concept
always greet every one of us with such unique surprise. I really enjoyed seeing Dusty on
spotlight here – she’s drop-dead SEXY! Ponce captured each complexity beautifully in
heroic anatomical form…

More please!!! :headbang:

You're the best, Bohy. Thanks so much for all your tremendous support. I really appreciate it. Thank you! I love working on the TIS series and hope to continue for a long long time. Your support is so terrific. Thanks for everything you do!

----------------------------

Thanks so much to all of you.

BLAKE'S REVENGE #2 is in production and we'll share some stuff with you as the opportunity allows!

All our best,

The Space Deet

Noooo if you do a whole comic of that I may pass out or who knows what may happen to me. Just glad I can't enter the comic world or I'd be in some real trouble lol

Noooo if you do a whole comic of that I may pass out or who knows what may happen to me. Just glad I can't enter the comic world or I'd be in some real trouble lol

Well, you say that....and yet....lol.

Trust me, Audrey will have her 'special time' with Vida again. And there will be lots and lots of laughs. As many as you can handle - and waaaaay more than Audrey can handle. XD

Thanks again for your support, good buddy!

And thanks again to all of you for supporting us and BLAKE'S REVENGE.

Srsly.

More to come soon,

B

You're the best, Bohy. Thanks so much for all your tremendous support. I really appreciate it. Thank you! I love working on the TIS series and hope to continue for a long long time. Your support is so terrific. Thanks for everything you do!

You're welcome, Deet! Your mind is infinite and you have shown real passion for it. I am looking forward for more of TIS... :)

This may be of some minor interest to those of us who cannot get enough of Captain Dusty. Though the woman at the end of this link is nothing like Dusty, I could not help but think of the treasure-chested Passionate Purple Pirate.

This is likely a hoax, but enjoy these 15 minutes with "Jasmine Tridevil": http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=I8hNMpb4b04

Remove the space between 'watch?' and 'v=I'.

Sensei Deeto -- thank you for all you've done.

You're welcome, Deet! Your mind is infinite and you have shown real passion for it. I am looking forward for more of TIS... :)

You TRULY are the best, Bohy. Thank you. And I'm not sure how infinite my mind is....but I DO have some good news. We've been working furiously on BLAKE'S REVENGE 2. And the pages so far have been soooOOOOOOO hot. Please keep your eyes peeled for a sequel before too long.

This may be of some minor interest to those of us who cannot get enough of Captain Dusty. Though the woman at the end of this link is nothing like Dusty, I could not help but think of the treasure-chested Passionate Purple Pirate.

This is likely a hoax, but enjoy these 15 minutes with "Jasmine Tridevil": http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=I8hNMpb4b04

Remove the space between 'watch?' and 'v=I'.

Sensei Deeto -- thank you for all you've done.

Hey, my friend. Wonderful to hear from you!!

That video was pretty awesome. I agree that is probably not legit. Hence the dark lighting, long hair, and very limited movement. But hey - ya gotta give her props for creativity! Thanks so much for posting this, for all your support, and for being a Captain Dusty fan. She needs all the support she can get right now. She is in a very VERY serious amount of trouble. Just wait until you see BR 2. She and her crew are three-tits-deep in some ticklish turmoil!

Seriously, thanks tremendously for your support.

------

And thanks again to all of you that show up, view, purchase, enjoy, comment....and all you do. You're so appreciated.

The whole creative team thanks and salutes you!

More to come soon,

B

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back