• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Took a ticklish chick home from a club! Sexually explicit (duh) ;-)

cblue020

TMF Novice
Got a bit drunk. Got chatty with and danced with a pretty lady. We hit it off pretty well. I asked if she was ticklish and tickled her ribs. She nearly dropped to the floor laughing, but I caught her and we continued dancing. After a bit of very close dancing, we sat at a table and I massaged her shoulders a bit. I am honestly not much of a one night stand kinda guy, but I asked her if she wanted to come to my apartment and I would give her a massage. She responded "Just a massage?"

She didn't say it in a tone like she was disappointed--she said it in a way like she was a bit unsure if she wanted to spend the night with me. So I played it off and said "Well, I might also tickle you a bit."

She giggled and playfully smacked my arm lightly. And agreed.

At my apartment, I began massaging her shoulders and then massaged her feet. She kinda shook her foot and said that it tickled. (Feet so ticklish that a foot massage tickles? Score!!! :lick:) She asked if I would massage her back. I said I'd be right back, and grabbed some massage oil and lotion. She had slipped her dress down to expose her back. I intimately massaged her back with the oil, and then rubbed the lotion on the soles of her feet. I lifted her foot and began licking the bottom of her toes. She wiggled her toes as I did this and I teased her about being so ticklish. I then asked her to flip over. She didn't hesitate. I had fun with those jumblies for awhile and then she again didn't hesitate when I removed her panties. When I removed them from her ankles, I decided to have more fun and gave her a kiss on the arch. She squealed and continued giggling as I traced her arch with my fingertip. I moved on top of her, held her arms, and gave her some passionate kissing. Before moving to her breasts again, I gave her a quick kiss in the armpit as she squealed and giggled yet again.

The foreplay and tickling continued awhile. I even did something for the first time and grabbed a handy (never used) paintbrush and teased her with it. Dragging it around her ribs, belly, boobies, nipples, thighs, and clitoris. She moaned the entire time.

I know at some point, I picked up her foot and tickled it, making her laugh. Then I just held my fingertips near her sole and said "Let's see how long you can stand it..." and she just replied with a giggly "Noooo!" Since I was a little drunk this night, I do not remember every detail, but I know that I tickled her plenty and she always seemed to have fun with it. When the sex was done, she was lying on her back and I was lying next to her with my arm over her, and I said, "Ok, before I let you up I will give you one last tickle."

She again responded "Noooo!" with a laugh, and said "You just made my heart beat fast because you said you would tickle me!"

I tickled her ribs and belly as she squirmed and laughed. I then picked her up in my arms and cradled her as we were still on the bed. I kissed her again, and then reached over and played with her toes a bit as she wiggled them and snickered.

As she was leaving, she called me a gentleman and thanked me for being nice to her. I actually did exchange numbers with her, so I suppose if this happens again, it was not technically a one night stand. :D

Sounds like great fun, thanks for sharing the story. Love those girls who are so ticklish that non-tickling foreplay and massage etc tickles them and they go all giggly, but they like it at the same time, so you can just continue. Good fun was had by all!

Hope you get to meet up with her again. She sounds like my kind of lady. She also seems as though she enjoys being tickled. Let us know if you see her again.

I've had a few experiences like that. Those types of girls are so much fun!

Hope you get to meet up with her again. She sounds like my kind of lady. She also seems as though she enjoys being tickled. Let us know if you see her again.

Unfortunately she lives far away...like out in the boonies far. She occasionally comes to the city on a Saturday night, so I have hoped that she may be willing to spend the night at my apartment after a night out with her friends. :D

If it ever does happen again I'll post the story. And I'll make sure I am not drunk next time!

Thanks for sharing your experience - I'm jealous !

I hope you get more opportunities and share them !!
:nicethread:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back