• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my girlfriend

the_dude

TMF Poster
I am always the tickler but I am extremely ticklish everywhere. One night, my girlfriend wanted to tie me up, I could I turn that down. So, she tied my arms above my head. I was just in my boxer shorts. She then straddles me and starts kissing my neck and my ear. I was getting so turned on that I didnt even realize what was happening until it happened. She slide both hands down my sides with her nails causing me to start giggling. She then stopped and said "remember what you did to me the other night?" I was shocked! I was like "Oh no! Wait! Dont! Im sorry!" She said "Too late!" And with that started tickling my underarms and sides. I was going crazy! I was laughing, begging her to stop within seconds. I was squirming and bucking and she was just laughing at me, saying "Hmmmm I had no idea you were this ticklish" She tickled my upperbody for about 10 minutes. She finally stopped and I was breathing heavy and thinking thank god its stopped. But she then moved and started squeezing my inner thighs and knees causng me to jump all over the bed. She was sitting on my ankles so I couldnt even move. I was in complete madness. I was screaming, laughing, twisting. She then stopped and turned around facing my feet. At this point, I was scared because my feet are insanely ticklish. I begged her to not tickle my feet but she just said "You mean these feetie weeties?" and started scribbling both hands on both barefeet causing me to act like I was being electrocuted! She tickled my feet for another 10 minutes. She finally stopped and I was just panting, just a blubbery mess. She turned around, slide my boxers down and said "You were a good sport, Ill reward you" and proceeded to relax me with her mouth. When we were done, she untied me. I told her "Revenge is a bitch" She just giggled and said "Hmmmm I cant wait." By the way, she is god awful ticklish. She has long brown hair, grey eyes, about 5'3. She looks like Topanga from Boy Meets World. Im 6'2, about 240lbs., short brown hair and brown eyes. Just for your visualization lol.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back