• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickling Flag?

Although not everyone is feather-ticklish, using a feather as the symbol on a decorative flag would be awesome. Even if you aren't a fan of using feathers, it's what we always saw in cartoons and in tickling videos. Let the freak flag fly...literally.

Why the preference for no body parts? I only mention feet as they are a universal symbol of erogenous ticklish areas. I mean I could be cool with a cock there but that's a sexual distinction rather than universal generalization.

.... nebulous interest.

Great use of the word 'nebulous'.

I suppose as tickling is such a huge umbrella with a lot of aspects underneath it, I wouldn't want to just stick a foot (or other body part) on there just because it's the favoured spot or most obvious spot, or most ticklish etc and risk representing it as a defining ticklish spot.

Although if the flag is largely for the benefit of, and use within, our community, rather than trying to reach the masses, it wouldn't be an issue.

If you did want something that could be more for subtle use in public, then I think a feather alone is symbolic and simple enough, even though it's an obvious choice to use I don't think its naff. Would plant a seed of thought in most people without overdoing it with fetish symbolism.

However, you could design a cracking image with a foot or a navel - they are both very characterful body parts and someone with more art and design skills than me could do something brilliant with either.

I do like the ideas of having the crossed feathers, more traditionally flag-like then. Could be the two feathers as above, or with one feather and another tool as suggested further up. Maybe even a feather crossing over a foot, or a pair of laughing lips?

Maybe I'm over-thinking this flag malarkey!

Great use of the word 'nebulous'.

I suppose as tickling is such a huge umbrella with a lot of aspects underneath it, I wouldn't want to just stick a foot (or other body part) on there just because it's the favoured spot or most obvious spot, or most ticklish etc and risk representing it as a defining ticklish spot.

Although if the flag is largely for the benefit of, and use within, our community, rather than trying to reach the masses, it wouldn't be an issue.

If you did want something that could be more for subtle use in public, then I think a feather alone is symbolic and simple enough, even though it's an obvious choice to use I don't think its naff. Would plant a seed of thought in most people without overdoing it with fetish symbolism.

However, you could design a cracking image with a foot or a navel - they are both very characterful body parts and someone with more art and design skills than me could do something brilliant with either.

I do like the ideas of having the crossed feathers, more traditionally flag-like then. Could be the two feathers as above, or with one feather and another tool as suggested further up. Maybe even a feather crossing over a foot, or a pair of laughing lips?

Maybe I'm over-thinking this flag malarkey!
Navel you say? Not sure if people could actually make out a navel isolated on a picture.

Honestly I think Yenny is the best, honest portrayal of tickling this community has. Hell, she is mtjpub`s wallpaper.

Subtlety, while useful, I think would go over people's heads. Plus it's a car flag. People wouldn't wait around staring too long I don't think.

My intial inspiration in thinking of a flag was the Japanese Flag. I have always loved it and am a huge admirer of Bruce Lee. So smart... ..and sexy... :)

Am I the only one who thinks this sounds a bit odd? :)

Last edited:
I still think the lepal pin is a better idea as it allows the person to wear it anywhere. And if you see the pin on a person, you know what they're about. And it they see it on you, well what more needs to be said.

Having dealt with flag shops I know that the cost to prodice even one floag is a couple of hundred dollars.

There's already a relatively well thought out knismolagnia symbol that might be flag worthy. Here's the thread that lead to it's creation:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?147381-Knismolagniac-symbol&highlight=Knismolagniac

harisym12.jpg

Apparently you can even get it on a hat now:

http://knismolagniac.spreadshirt.com/accessories-caps-D4P47

Idea behind it was that feathers etc aren't relevant to every tickle fetishist which is where the problem of working out what was suitable came up. Then someone mentioned Neurons and how they're responsible for the sensation of tickling which is relevant to all tickle fetishists and also how they look quite cool and it went from there pretty much. Long ass thread mind :p

Last edited:
There's already a relatively well thought out knismolagnia symbol that might be flag worthy. Here's the thread that lead to it's creation:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?147381-Knismolagniac-symbol&highlight=Knismolagniac

View attachment 417635

Apparently you can even get it on a hat now:

http://knismolagniac.spreadshirt.com/accessories-caps-D4P47

Idea behind it was that feathers etc aren't relevant to every tickle fetishist which is where the problem of working out what was suitable came up. Then someone mentioned Neurons and how they're responsible for the sensation of tickling which is relevant to all tickle fetishists and also how they look quite cool and it went from there pretty much. Long ass thread mind :p
It looks like any other thing now tho. ..

What do you mean?

The above symbol, it's just a pointy object with no reference to anything. It looks alien. Kind of like some sort of video game symbol.

I would need to like research this to find out tickling was even involved.

Ah, well that was the point when it was created. It is a simplified neuron but as you say it's a pointy object. Similar to how the bdsm symbol is a round yin yang thing with holes in it.

I'm not saying it's perfect for a flag but it's the tickle fetish symbol so might work within a flag design.

The above symbol, it's just a pointy object with no reference to anything. It looks alien. Kind of like some sort of video game symbol.

I would need to like research this to find out tickling was even involved.

Ah, well that was the point when it was created. It is a simplified neuron but as you say it's a pointy object. Similar to how the bdsm symbol is a round yin yang thing with holes in it.

I'm not saying it's perfect for a flag but it's the tickle fetish symbol so might work within a flag design.

Lol I think it would look good with a lee tied to it laughing her ass off.

There's already a relatively well thought out knismolagnia symbol that might be flag worthy....

attachment.php

Alright, did anybody ELSE not notice that Octotickle had a dick? Because I sure as hell didn't notice until now.

makes him quite 'mollusk-uline" does it not? Now you know why he's always smiling. :D

Hmm,.... could be some infringement issues with the James Bond movie franchise.

Hence the eight rubbery pink arms, and penis, to avoid any confusion on the part of the consumer that this could in any way be misconstrued as Maud Adams.

I posted an example of what I was talking about on my Tumbler. I'd post it hete (especially after getting home eifi... My laptop deceided not to start. And for whatever reason my phone doesn't like this site as muchvas I do. )
Oh yeah... Editing my posts is also a huge pain. Anyway.. =)
Tumbler: DaddysTrophyDoll

I LOVE using my imagination!!!!! So no. :) My intial inspiration in thinking of a flag was the Japanese Flag. I have always loved it and am a huge admirer of Bruce Lee. So smart... ..and sexy... :)

That is quite an imagination associating Bruce Lee with the Japanese flag since he was Chinese.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back