• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Weekend Her Parents Were Away F/M

ticklishdanny

TMF Expert
Hey guys, I've got lots of time on my hands because I don't start school until October so I figured since some people enjoyed my last story I figured I'll tell you readers about the second session I had with my ex, Cassy. Hope you guys enjoy. Oh and if you aren't familiar with the first session/story you should go ahead and get acquainted with it. Here's the link.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/entry.php?4936-My-Very-First-Session

If you guys like it please gimme some feedback because I've thought about trying my hand at some tickling fic even though I don't have any ideas.

Okay so here goes.

I had just finished my finals less than a week ago and I was on break until after the New Year with Christmas just around the corner. I'd been seeing Cassy for a while now and things were great between us. We shared many personal things with each other and talked about indulging in our fetishes for a while. So one night we went to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower and afterwards headed to Starbucks for some warm coffee. Well, I had coffee, she ordered a frap even though it was freezing outside. After listening to her complain about the movie and a few other things she told me that her parents were going to be out of town for a few days because of work stuff but be back on Christmas Eve.

"Haha nice" I told her, "you've got the whole place to yourself". "Shit, I know" she said, "It's gonna be scary as fuck going to sleep, but you can stay with me for a few days to keep me safe right?" "Sure thing, when can I come over?" I said. "Thursday night, I've got some fun stuff planned." she said with a grin. "I'll let you know as soon as my parents are gone."

Fast forward to Thursday night.

I knock on her door and she opens up. "Alrighty let's get right to it" she says. She heads into her living room and turns on her old gamecube. "Get ready to have your ass kicked" she told me.

After about half an hour of playing Smash Bros. and one Netflix episode of Chuck we started getting to second base on the couch. Her dog starts barking at us. Cassy sighed and said "Don't move, I'll be right back." She took her dog into her parent's room and got him some food to keep him busy. This took a while so in the meantime I made my way over to her piano and started playing Jingle Bells. I feel her poke my sides from behind me. I jumped a little and mashed the keys. "Didn't I say not to move? If only there were some way to keep you from moving around too much. Come on, I've got an idea" she said. She took me to her room. I immediately knew what was coming.

Now keep in mind that Cassy loved to indulge my strange pleasures, in fact she had quite a few herself. She loved the idea of tying someone up but unfortunately, she didn't like being restrained.

"I've been wanting to show you this for a while" she said as she opened up her closet and starting fumbling around for something. I went over to her bed to sit down. "Remember when you promised me I'd get to tickle the shit out of you next time we had a chance? It's already been a month since I made you laugh so hard you almost passed out" she said. "Fuck, I know... what are you looking for?" I asked. "This" she said as she held up some rope, "Sure beats those shitty ties I had you in last time. Think of it as an early Christmas present, for the both of us. Hope you like it because I can't return it, take off your jacket." "Woah where did you get that?" I asked. "When you were taking your finals, didn't know if you wanted twisted or braided though, so I got twisted, hopefully it won't chafe your wrists, come on start taking them clothes off" she said. "Promise you'll be nice this time?" I asked. "Not a chance in hell" she responded. "Do I at least get a safeword this time?" I asked. "Hmm, fine, but this time you gotta last twenty minutes okay? And you can only use it once for a one minute break" she said. "Okay, guess that's better than nothing, you really like torturing me?" I asked. "Fuck yeah" she said, "I finally have someone to play with, even though tickling isn't really my thing I love watching you squirm and try to get out, what's the safeword?" "Uhhmmm, red, I guess, let's start then" I said. "Lie down, ok gimme your hand, I've been practicing by the way... is that too tight?" she asked while tying my hand to her bed post. "Maybe not tight enough" I responded.

After I was secured she asked me to try to get out. "Okay now try to break free, Houdini" she said, "I want to see if I did a good job." I struggled but could hardly move. "Wow, I can hardly move" I said, "wait, what about my glasses?" "Oh shit, yeah, hold up." She took my glasses off and put them on the night stand next to her bed. "Hold on a sec, I'll be right back, forgot something in the other room" she said before rushing out the door. Generally it's a bad idea to leave your partner alone even for a second but she was back in less than 10 seconds. "Got it, lift up your head a little bit" she said. "What for?" I asked. "Got my mom's sleeping mask, I wanna blindfold you this time" she said with a sly grin as she set an alarm on her phone for twenty minutes. "Woah, I dunno about blindfolds, sounds kinda brutal" I said. "Comeon, pretty please?" she asked about a dozen times before I finally caved. "Oh God" I said, "Okay fine." "Yay, trust me you'll love it" she said as she put the sleeping mask on me.

"Ready?" she asked as she sat on top of me.

"No, but does it matter?" I replied.

"Nope, still can't believe you're into this, it's fucking adorable" she said before she leaned in and kissed me.

Then, without any indication or warning she dug her nails right into my ribs.

My body jerked forward, trying to get away from her, but it was useless as I was restrained pretty well with strong rope, not to mention Cassy had me pinned down. At first I screamed, then I started giggling very loudly. My limbs pulled at the rope trying to escape but to no avail. "Come on, I'm taking it easy on you haha" she said. Giggling turned into full blown laughter, and my wrists started to chafe from trying to get out of her rope. Her nails were stroking my ribs and stomach lightly. Finally after what seemed like hours the tickling subsided for a few seconds, but it was at this point that she moved over to my kneecaps. This is where I started to lose myself, I was laughing and struggling so hard I was sweating buckets. She would alternate between my inner thighs and knees, sending me into laughing spasms.

"HAHA, WAIT WAIT, OK OK I GIVE! RED RED RED RED!!" I yelled out.

"Wow, I'm surprised you lasted that long, 12 minutes, not bad" she said as she took the sleeping mask off me. She paused the timer before asking me if I was okay. "Sure you can handle more?" she asked. "Think so, I gotta catch my breath first though" I responded.

"Okay, that's one minute" she said as she looked at her alarm clock. "No more breaks, open your mouth" she said as she took off her sock. "What, why?" I asked. "I'm gonna gag you silly, in case you haven't noticed, you're pretty damn loud when you laugh" she responded. "No thanks, that's gross, use something else, anything but the sock" I said and I shut my mouth. "This is all I have" she said. "Open.. open... okay if you don't open up you're gonna get it even worse" she said as I turned my face away from her hand trying to force her sock into my mouth. "You're putting up quite a fight, I like it" she said as she climbed on top of me and starting stroking my armpit with her fingernails. I knew it was over. Immediately she dug her fingers into my armpits and as soon as I burst into laughter she put her sock into my mouth and unpaused the timer.

"There, now isn't that better?" she asked as she reached over for the sleeping mask and blindfolded me again. I spat out the sock pretty easily. "Damnit, you gotta get me a gag for Christmas, don't forget" she said as she dug her fingers into my armpits again. I suppose my laughter was contagious because I could hear Cassy's laughter with my own. Eventually I had reached the point of laughter to where no sound was coming out of me, I could hear her laughs and the cute snorts she would sometimes let out. My wrists and ankles tugged at the rope as I writhed to be free but it was no use, she had become quite the bondage expert. "Oh my God haha, I love it when you can't laugh anymore" she said as she continued to torment me. Just when I thought I was at the end of my rope the timer went off. "Fuck, already?" she asked. I finally regained my breath and could laugh normally again. Cassy sighed and took the sleeping mask off me before asking if I was okay and once again leaning in to kiss me again. I was exhausted from trying to break free and avoid her torment. "Finally, no more tickling, can you let me out now?" I asked. "No more tickling, but I'm not sure I'm ready to untie you just yet" she replied with a smile.

Last edited:
Mmmm, very well written, thanks for sharing. You should write tickle fic, I think youd make good stories.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back