• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my 4th grade teach

XtraFriendly

This all started when I decided to go to my local grocery store to pick up a couple bags of ice. As I waited in the check out line I heard my name. I turned around and saw my fourth grade teacher Mrs.Casey waving and smiling about two spots back from me. Mrs.Casey is a fairly short woman about 5'2" 135lbs with pale skin and Auburn hair. "How have you been?" she asked with her hand on her hip. "I'm good. How about you?" I replied. We conversed for about 5 minutes before I offered to take her bags to her car. I was unable to see her feet because she wore flats. I placed her bags in her car and she rode away.
Two days ago I saw Mrs.Casey again, this time inside a local bar and grill. I spoke again, this time she smiled and motioned for me to sit at her table. We talked for awhile this time. Then things got interesting. As she crossed her legs her flat slid under the table next to us. I glanced down to observe he round pink toes. She wore dark green nail polish. I walked to retrieve her shoe. I sat beside her. "Where is your foot?" I said as I reached my hand under the table. Her feet we smooth and wrinkly. She exploded in laughter. "Wait you tickling it!" she screamed. I always loved her laugh. It's loud and deep. I slid her shoe back on. She looked at me with an almost flirtatious stare. We talked awhile longer before I offered her a massage and we exchanged numbers. I will definitely try to get pictures and video of our next encounter.

Hmm...I guess only time will tell. I await an update.

I would love to see the pictures. Mrs. Casey and flirtatious too with you. I would love a teach like her and ticklish too. Yummy.

Wow.

Congratulations.

I actually have a fantasy about that. Not a real experience with it. Wow. Good for you.

awesome i have had many teachers i would have loved to tickle but never got the chance your lucky

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back