• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle torturing my girlfriend (w/ pics)

Thanks for the pics but surely you owe this girl more than cable ties and what looks like plastic laundry rope. Unless you want to lose her affection and cooperation entirely please invest in some decent painless bondage gear that won't cut into her skin, and learn to tie her more comfortably.

Very nice story and great photos. :feets:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

That's a great contribution, Tickaler. Tickle her thoroughly, but treat her well.

Thanks for the pics but surely you owe this girl more than cable ties and what looks like plastic laundry rope. Unless you want to lose her affection and cooperation entirely please invest in some decent painless bondage gear that won't cut into her skin, and learn to tie her more comfortably.

Thanks man; very good point. We are remedying the situation for sure :). Any advice on products or gear (and methods for safe bondage), via PM, would be much appreciated!

You have a great girl thee. Thanks for sharing the pics and story.

I liked the story very much But perhaps also reward her with an orgasm for trying something so new and different for her?

(Although maybe you did indeed!)

Thanks for sharing, she sounds as though she is extremely ticklish. I love her feet.

Glad you're ditching the cable ties, they look very harsh! She has beautiful feet. Hope we get to see those gorgeous ticklish pits next time ;)

Awesome Story! She looks really hot to. Please tell me there are times where you've physically held her down and tickled her instead of tying her up. If so let's hear about it.

Good story - thanks for sharing !

Excellent photos, too, please share more !!
:excited:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back