• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which tickle model has the best laugh?

Sara(old timer)- Tc videos(real tickling
Flor de lis -Latin Fetish Dolls

Kymberly Jane had a squeal and gasp that sounded even better if you just listened and did not look at the video

My favorite is Joey from Tickle Abuse, because of the way she laughs with completely deranged abandon while she's being tickled, but as soon as its over she looks like she's terrified and about to cry. Then when it starts again, it's like somebody threw a switch in her brain, and she lights up again.

whitney020505c36.jpg

Going to go waaaaaaay back! Whitney Prescott, did most of her work for Harmony during the late 80s/early 90s. Wonderful squealing rollercoaster laugh, and while not technically part of her "laugh", interspersed it with frequent pleading and begging

LOVE Whitney Prescott. I wish she'd make a come back. I bet she's still hot. My favorite currently is MILF Nikki at tickleabuse.

Lolo she the only model that actually appeared to be ticklish

I'm going to go old school and say Jewell Marceau better known as scarlet fever she has this laugh where it starts with a giggling and then goes to a hysterical laughter

Dahlia from realtickling and Yvette from silvercherry are two of my faves that haven't been mentioned.

Bananasplit from chocolate soles.
Christina from tickle paradise
Tasha tickle abuse.
Angelina UK tickling.
Dee tickle abuse
Lili bondo.

For me, right now, it is Savannah! Especially when she gets going with full on laughter. In the past, I always felt Lily and Tracy from Tickling Paradise was excellent! Also, Tracy from Silver Cherry Tickling.

However, since they are not regular models I feel MANY of the women from Stuck in the Stocks, have some of the best ever laughter. Lees like Terri, Ami, Rachel and other mature women have a very sexy, mature, distinctive laughter than many younger lees don't.

I don’t often check in here, but lemme just say, thanks for the props! I've found in my years that older women tend to laugh more, and younger women (I don't know why; maybe when you're older, you're more "used to sensation," you tend to laugh as opposed to scream. But hey, it's all good.

Since I was a client long before I was a producer, I’m gonna throw some love around:

Dre Hazel’s a DOLL! LOVE that laugh!

Carmen from Tickle Abuse :):fistbumps for Tommy:: ) goes BATSHIT. Also, Samantha, who is a GODDESS. And I really miss Nurse Lisa. All simply magnificent.

I have always had a deep love in my heart for Renee at Tickling Paradise…(and Lily, who I am amazed kept coming back for more…)

Lil’ Dee, aka Goddess Dee…

SpotmanC’s Ariel…

Oh, I could go on and on...

(Old guy creaks out of the room, muttering about how the kids are on his lawn...)

knismo

Realtickling and ANA tickling

Kristin, Sara, Rachelle, Gwen Diamond and AJ from Realtickling (seriously, where on Earth did the tickler-n-black find such hotties?)

Hannah Perez and Mia Alania (when she's actually laughing and not squealing)

Bellydancer Jenny from Zen Tickling (I never heard a cuter laugh)

Tiffanie and Angela from SoTicklish

Mia Lynn and Shay Lynn from TMJ Productions

Negar and Jade from TicklingParadise

Crystal from ticklish merchandise and Caramel Cutie from ANA!

The girl in Motown Tickle Party
The girl in brutal tickling from Ogre Production
Mobwife in FTKL

This is a very hard question to answer! So many tickle models have beautiful laughs, but Stella from Tickle Intensive had one of the most beautiful! She was awesome! :)

Also, Flore and Ivana from FrenchTickling both had great laughs too!

I love stephy from French tickling, her laughter is infectious! Renee, Bella ink and Angelina from UK tickling are amazing aswell

Did anyone mention Nikki Brooks yet?

Love when she snorts. :wahooo:

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back