• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which tickle model has the best laugh?

Magalie from Frenchtickling, Lily from Tickling Paradise, Louisa from UK Tickling, Mary from Magic Touch, Lani from Tickle Central, Jessica from Tickle Abuse.
And many others :)

For me the best thing is to hear some tones of sobbing in laughter, if you know what I mean. Maybe I should bring some video sample from our studio. It's gonna be bad manner to do self-promotion, but I'm really happy that we somehow found Polina and Irina (medical student) and can share their laughter :)

a bunch of models from Stryker Entertainment have great laughs and some other cute reactions.

Vanessa from Shy and Wild Tickling. Video is called "Face up and Out of Control", from the series "Ticklish Young Milfs". Great laugh. :)

Lo Lo (Tickle Abuse), and a couple of older ones (no longer around): Jordan from JFPBC, and the unnamed model in several Nylon Tickling (Guiltrip) videos; namely, Ticklish Clown (I), Ticklish Interview (I) and Tie Me Up and Tickle Me. She has my favorite uncontrolled, hysterical, honest laugh.

Ok the model from Ticklish Clown and Interview is a great choice. I had Ticklish Interview until my harddrive crashed recently and I miss it. Loved her reactions.

Constance from French Tickling has a really good laugh.
Of course my favorite is the faceless woman tickled in TicklingParadise in the stocks by the gloved hands.

there was a brunette named jessica who i saw in a few tickle central clips that had my favorite.

Whoever said : Jackie French

Lol omg I remember seeing her tickled like 10 years ago!!!
And I was even thinking of mentioning her. She must me almost 30 by now.
I remembered her mainly from her laugh, and cus she kind of looks like me. Lol

I like Becky's laugh from UK Tickling, and I love her reactions too! :D

Kiki Devine and Angelina from UK Tickling. Also Sunshine (Shelly Dare) from Shy & Wild, Funhouse and a few other stores.

Anastasia from French Tickling has a beautiful laugh.

Sabrina from Czech is also a great laugher. Feels like the laugh is coming out under pressure as though she is being tickled more than her body is capable of expressing.

Without a doubt "teacher" Theresa from TA or (from wayback) Ria from TA (Love. This. Woman.)

Or, Bella Carrera... She was Raven Burr on the old Real Tickling stuff... addictive laugh. Love her.

I'm going with a three way tie between Jacklyn Lick (Real Tickling), Valerie (French Tickling), Sasha (Absolutely Tickled). All of the lady's have deep hearty laughs that I just love!!

Tracy tickling paradise, the dance teacher from "not my feet!" Tickle intensive. Not a fan of screamers lol

I'm going to say Rehane (The ticklish teacher) from French tickling and Miranda from Tickle Slaves. The fact that both were one and done (I think) makes it even hotter that they wanted no parts of doing more tickle videos.

Dre Hazel and Elle from UK Tickling, both have what we call in the UK "dirty laughs" :)

Several great laughers come to mind , but a real good one is Candi in Tickle Witch.

No mention of Britney Brooks? Maybe an acquired taste. Maybe forged from the French girl's laugh from the Raggedy Ann and Andy movie.

Yes Britney Brooks! Quite a squeaky laugher, like a small mammal, quite cute and sexy though :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back