• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

< Tickling Paradise's "Feature of the Month" ??

StevePerry4Ever

TMF Master
I'm confused by this feature of the month video. That video is years old. Are they doing some sort of special? Are they even still in contact with the forum? Are they even around any more? There site has never done anything in form of keeping us updated.

I believe (probably a long time ago(for the internet), maybe 2004?) that someone from their site used to keep in touch with the various forums more but something happened. I don't know the specifics, I just recall reading something somewhere about someone not wanting to keep in contact with the forums anymore over... something. Man, that was not helpful.

Tickling Paradise is active, and in touch with us each month in regards to their ad, which they change every month.

Myriads

I realize now that my post was vague, but I meant that they had been posting and communicating with regular members.

Tickling paradise was the best. Lately though it had been the interview videos which, IMHO, could have featured more ticklish girls. Also, their ad had been the same for months, so I wonder what new material has actually occurred lately.

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for tickling paradise. I used to live in the same town as Renee and would see her from time to time. Never had the courage to talk to her. Not creepily outing her, just a mild, "excuse me, but i wanted to thank you for the work you've done for people in our niche."

I will always love Renee and her lovely doughter Gabrielle. They are important for my sexual evolution.

Renee should have stayed as one of the highest production but she prefered doing nothing.

No stocks, no sexy lee/lers and no more clip about herself.

What I miss is just her lovely wrinkly soft soles... I bet she is over 65 y/o now...

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for tickling paradise. I used to live in the same town as Renee and would see her from time to time. Never had the courage to talk to her. Not creepily outing her, just a mild, "excuse me, but i wanted to thank you for the work you've done for people in our niche."

If I were you, I would ask her to get tickled by her. If I saw her and didn't say even hi, I would not forgive myself in future...

You are bloody lucky to see her...

It is not that easy from europe... My desire in this World was meeting to her in somewhere else and you lucky guy lived in the same town and saw her lots of times...

Big fail for your life...

One of Renee's best clips ever is when she gets tickled during the Super bowl. Very good clip.

She's a legend and should go in the THOF.

I agree, this company had a good operation and they didn't resort to very raunchy stuff. Instead, they innovated and it worked. I have a lot of respect for a company that is successful in that way. I will miss them too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back