• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hot little bar tickle F/M explicitish

joe_t_74

TMF Expert
so literally about an hour ago i was in a terrible and absolutely dingy yet rammed little bar for my friend bettys 25th...now betty is a blonde bombshell and i know its ridiculous to say but she is a real milf! a really fun irish girl standing at 5'8" with curves in all the right places, shoulder length blonde hair a beautiful smile, baby blues and 32E cups. she is very ticklish and her well toned body is quite sensitive. back in our teens we fooled around a lot, she was the first girl to give me a blowjob and the first to ever attack my downstairs; discovering how insanely ticklish my cock and balls are (something she took good advantage of over the years).

ok so i had decided i was gonna go home, and at this point betty simply shouted no and scrambled her hands under my shirt, grazing over my sensitive stomach and causing a couple giggles until she eventually took a firm grip of my belt. she kept tugging at it and pulling me closer saying i couldnt leave. at this point we were surrounded by people, some friends others strangers but she pulled me very close up against her. she then whispered in my ear telling me i couldnt leave and undid my belt...shoving her hand down my trousers and boxers.

my conscience tried to take charge as i expressed my surprise but in the end i let her get on with it. over the next five to ten minutes she shuffled her hand around in there and gently worked her long, manicured nails over my nuts and shaft. it tickled like crazy! she loves teasing me...drinking in all my laughs and giggles, loving the sight of me squirming and jumping to her touch. she'd spill out the classic aw is someone ticklish line in the sexiest way possible while running all of her nails around my balls and stroking the top of my dick.

it reached a point where i was getting very aroused by the whole thing and was practically begging her to stop between fits of laughter and little yelps. without really needing to i let her know i was getting harder; she laughed about the whole thing (which made it way worse) before leaning in close and whispering "i know, but what if i did this?" and with that she ran a single nail underneath my ticklish cock and nibbling on my ear (she knows all my weaknesses). in the end i think i managed to get out an omg before returning to giggles while betty kneaded and teased my balls.

needless to say i stay a while longer.

I'm in love w/Betty even though I don't even know her!! Does she have ticklish feet? And are they cute? What celeb would you say she resembles?
The only negative in this story (for me) is that Betty's my Mom's name

thanks so much for reading!!! :) you should love her! umm yes she does! theyre cute and a size 8...gosh i dunno
1463925_10152656575159015_6188780382016818860_n.jpg
shes on the left

Yeah, wow. She's pretty cute. What a story. Thanks for sharing.

Ha glad everyone's liking the story and Betty :) a real fox right?! Ah i lasted as long as I could but she had me going crazy

You're lucky to have her as a friend ;) ..... Her pal isn't too bad either...imagine the two of them playin with ya

No word of a lie the other chick is a Betty as well! She's a doll, with and incredible ass! They've both given me the odd little tickle before and I've seen the second Betty tickle the first as well as some of the other girls in the past. I remember in college we were sitting in a lecture, blonde Betty was in the row Infront of us and we poked her sides making her jump and giggle the entire time. She went bright red.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back