• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

dark tickling tattoo NEED HEEEEEEELPPP!!!!

luvtosmellfeet

TMF Poster
Hi! Im designing my next tattoo to mimic the art from csi "whats eating gilbert grissom" the guy goes around kiddnapping binding then drawing girls. I LOVE THE pencil/ shading art and its going to be accented with uv ink!!! I want something similar to the pic ill post but I want it to be a skull and the girls extremely immobile and terrified out of breath tearstreaked faces possibly tied toes somehow. Mummified, stocks but all blended in so you really gotta look at it to break up all the pics.
This is going on my body forever so I want it perfect the tattoo artist will have the hardest job on the shading.
At least 3-5 girls making up the skull its like a mosaic I guess. If it sounds like something youd like to draw id love to see it!!! I absolutely suck at drawing. :yowzer: also gotta have 3-5 pairs of feet obviously a pair per girl haha and ill work the gear looking tickling symbol in there somewhere!!! Its going up and down my left ribcage ill measure it later but itll be big!!! Lots of detail!!!

Ill attach more photos and of some skull ideas after work possibly on breaks.

GW297H167-1.jpegGW297H167-5.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry that I can't help ya as I'm not artist. Maybe you'd have better luck commissioning an artist on DeviantArt?

Gotta say, that was a pretty damn dark episode though (I was mad at the ending with the serial killer escaping justice by killing himself).

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back