• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*9-13* Yes Julia, You Are Ticklish! M/F (Topless BBW, Size 12 Feet!)

BostonTickling

Verified
25 year old Julia was defiant and adamant in downplaying her ticklishness. Even going so far in her interview to say she didn't know if she was ticklish or not. Well, the goo news is that Julia IS ticklish. But she is a fighter, and tries not to react to the bitter end. When Julia does give into the giggles, I feel very accomplished! Julia is a big girl, standing 5'11, and sporting BIG size 12 feet. In part 1, her big feet are put to the test, and with intense sole tickling, Julia can't help but giggle out loud. The dryer balls are also effective, and before long it ends up being an intense sole scrubbing for poor Julia while she loses composure. The electric toothbrush in between her toes and up and down her soles extracts the most laughter from Julia, who breaks by the end of her foot tickling ordeal!
In the next sequence, Julia is topless and securely bound to the table. You can tell from this vid Julias amazonian frame. And she is strong! Struggling to keep her composure and stay still. Luckily, she breaks rather quickly, and her tummy turns out to be the breaking point. She is so ticklish there! Julias sides and underarms are also sensitive, and tickled thoroughly. Julia wasn't aware that her hips and inner thighs would be tickled and appears totally caught off guard, which causes her to laugh even harder! Poor Julia is a lot more ticklish than she claimed to be!

www.clips4sale.com/19581
Download

www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com
Streaming

Snip20140910_35.png

Attachments

• Julia1.jpg
    Julia1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 772
  • Julia2.jpg
    Julia2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 469
  • JuliaInterviewed.mp4
    3.9 MB
  • YesJuliaYouAreTicklishSample.mp4
    3.9 MB
Nice!...And the heck with the size 12's...I like the size..on top... a fun time, no doubt

Julia is a Cutie!!!
Her size 12 Feet are Amazing and Delicious!!!
I would Love to give Julia a Very Ticklish Pedicure!!!

She has a great laugh and reactions -hope we see her in future videos

Not a big fan of males in clips. Do you have a clip/clips of Julia getting huge feet tickled by another female? Also before I check out your membership site do you have a good amount of F/F foot tickling on the membership site?

Thank you,
LBFT

Not a big fan of males in clips. Do you have a clip/clips of Julia getting huge feet tickled by another female? Also before I check out your membership site do you have a good amount of F/F foot tickling on the membership site?

Thank you,
LBFT

Most of my female/female stuff is old, but plenty of it on my membership site. For that matter, you could have found that out by just going there. every video available there is listed with descriptions and previews.

I love when people who claim not to be ticklish are proven terribly, terribly wrong.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back