• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hannah Pole sport

Burtonfan9000

Hannah asked me to change the company name so I have

Well its nice to be back posting again after sometime , Anyway me and Hannah found a little time to post our latest story this one has no tickling does have a tiny bit of feet later on. But this was the first time I have realized just how flexible Hannah is :omg::.

It was a chilly morning a few day’s ago one of few at the moment most day’s have been pretty warm anyway I got a letter through the door I of course opened it and read

Dear T

You have been cordially invited to attend the Hannah & co dance studio pole sport & traditional dance exhibition evening a week on Wednesday at 7 pm as a special guest we have some beautiful performances by some top dancers and performing artists

We hope you can attend.

Regards

Hannah & Co dance studio

I put the letter aside and thought I loved seeing Hannah perform she was a beautiful performer little did I know what Hannah was going to be doing this time, I told Hannah I would love to attend this made Hannah super happy.

Anyway days past we were pretty much carrying on as normal however Hannah was working later than normal but I put this down to the fact she was helping set up the exhibition which was just 2 short day’s away.

The day of the exhibition came and I made my way to the studio I was given a tour something I was nothing new I had been round the studio loads of times but I noticed Hannah was no where to be found I said to Hannah’s business partner where is Hannah? oh she’s here T she said but she’s just a bit busy at the mo oh ok I said
I then went to find my seat for the show.

I watched as some amazing dancers performed all of them were at university as Hannah told me and that they were 18+ it was difficult not to look at their feet and the elegant movements they made on the shiny wood flooring , it then started ladies and gents we thank all of our performers in the pole sport and to start the performances please welcome our very own Hannah ! Hannah walked out wearing a corset style leotard with footless fishnets my eye’s widened at watching Hannah walk out onto the studio floor she looked drop dead gorgeous and had her hair in a low ponytail and I never knew she’d been doing pole sport lessons Hannah spotted me and Immediately blushed Hannah then said thank you all for coming I am dedicating my performance to my Partner who makes me so happy and is here tonight.

Ladies and gents once again please put your hands together for Hannah she got a massive applause again then it went super quiet and Emeli sande’s Read all about it Part 3 started to play I knew why Hannah chose it and it was because of me Hannah knew it gave me strength when I decided to reveal I have a condition called Dyscalculia a severe math learning difficulty and then spent nearly 2 years trying to get people like the job centre to help get me the support I need.

Hannah immediately started to perform it was unbelievably beautiful Hannah’s movements on the pole and her floor movements were so elegant and gentle it was like watching silk ribbon blowing around gently in the wind tears ran down my face watching Hannah I could also see Hannah’s sister who was sitting next to me in her wheelchair crying her eyes out , I just wanted to grab Hannah from the stage and give her the biggest cuddle ever and I did not care who saw me do it.

And then Hannah finished her performance spectacularly by blowing a kiss in my direction I was then surprised to hear the host say please could we have Hannah’s partner come on stage , I was still in tears but I did not care I ran on the makeshift stage and wrapped my arms around Hannah in the biggest embrace ever the crowd clapped when I kissed Hannah :cuddle::kissing: I then left the stage and sat down.

The rest of the evening felt like a flutter all I could think of was watching Hannah twirl and spin on the floor in her elegant moves as the night drew to a close I just wanted to find Hannah backstage I asked Hannah’s business partner if it was ok for me to go and see Hannah sure she said let me go and see if everyone’s decent thanks I said.

A few minutes later she returned and said Hannah really wants to see you so go for it ok and give Hannah lots of cuddles she deserves them.

I immediately spotted Hannah in the changing Area immediately I put my arms around her again Hannah was still slightly warm as it was obviously hard work for her to perform like that Hannah’s friends then appeared and immediately said Awwww you two look perfect together ! Well done Hannah she said thanks Natalie said Hannah I whispered in Hannah’s ear gently your going to get a big treat when we get back to mine I cant wait replied Hannah.

Me and Hannah left 20 minutes later.

Back at my house I told Hannah she deserved a foot massage , I carried Hannah to my room I carefully placed Hannah on my bed , removed the heels from her hard worked feet and carefully covered them in Hannah’s favourite lotion Hannah moaned in pleasure as I carefully rubbed it between her toes and caressed it into her soles I then decided to complete the massage by sending Hannah to heaven by placing some more lotion on the top of her feet without rubbing it in and then gently running my finger tips through it which Hannah loved arrrrhhhhhhhhhh… groaned Hannah loudly

Thank you that was lovely said Hannah a few minutes later when we were cuddled up in bed no Hannah you deserve that you made me and your sister cry I did I responded Hannah yes you did I responded back awww said Hannah , did you like It then she continued Hannah you were beautiful and extremely elegant , Hannah kissed me and then curled up and closed her eyes
I thought for a few mintutes just how lucky I am to have a beautiful talented and caring Girl like Hannah without Hannah I am incomplete

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back