• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle therapy - Irina standup tickle therapy by Tamara

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Height: 5'9
Shoe size: 8
Sign: Virgo

No one really expected that medical student Irina would ever come back for some more tickle therapy, but we somehow made it. She thought this time it would be easier for her, but she hadn't known who would be her tickle therapist and that was her mistake.

The effect of tickle therapy fully depends on the tickler, and now we have Tamara, one of the most skillful ticklers. She is also a massage therapist, she is about 40 years old, with dominant personality. She's got red hair, strong fingers and long firm nails. She looks like that evil woman with a nice smile from Russian tales (in a positive way) who captures and tickle tortures young pretty girls. Tamara just loves tickling girls. And now she has hyperticklish Irina in a standup arms-up position at her mercy.
This is tickle therapy for Irina's upperbody, and especially her hypersensitive armpits. The slightest touch of Tamara's nails makes Irina completely lose it and giggle desperately like a little girl tickled by an adult. Tamara's quick fingers play music in her armpit holes and Irina has no choice but to dance to it, begging to make it stop and saying: "I hate tickling". Will she survive this first tickle therapy session with Tamara?

tt0071irina.gif

Clip preview on Youtube channel Tickle therapy
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/12077711/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Clips4sale - Irina standup tickle therapy by Tamara</a>
(no background music in the full clip)

UPDATE: now we have subtitles in English that can be loaded onto our clips:
View attachment Subtitles[tickletherapy]0071irinak_standup.zip
Instructions:
Just unzip it to the same folder with the clip file. Make sure subtitle file name matches clip file name.
Subtitles work fine with Media Player Classic:
http://mpc-hc.org/
or VLC media player for Windows or Mac OS X:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

MORE CLIP PREVIEWS:
First time Irina discovered what tickle therapy is with Masha Fox and this is how it was:
<b><a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?242747-Tickle-therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy">Irina tickle therapy</a></b>

Irina is so cute as a ticklee, as if she was just born to be tickled. So sensitive and so natural, letting all out, sharing her thoughts during the process. Isn't it adorable when the girl is at the same time smiling as if she is happy and saying "I hate to be tickled" through giggles?
It seems like the saying "If God didn't want us to be tickled, he wouldn't have made us ticklish" is about this girl.

Some more pictures of gorgeous Irina:
0_13ff96_8b4ffe34_M
0_13ff95_10577a5b_M
0_13ff97_b7215ee9_M
0_e0d08_61668ec6_L
0_e0d09_d999747a_L
0_12ac16_23ca8a6_orig
0_12ac17_ca0ef3e0_L
0_13ffb6_bfbad305_L

0_13ffa0_5fe691bb_L
0_e0d07_336cb80e_L
0_13ffa4_cb0aa886_L
0_13ffa5_fccc99dc_L
0_13ffa6_47ec05f1_L

Last edited:
Amazing clip, highly recommended! Tamara is a wonderful tickler and would love to see her tickle more, would love the most if she teams with Masha! :)

irina is stunningly gorgeous. i wish they would pull her shirt up. her upperbody is amazing. would love to see her ribs. thanks for the post. lovesribs.

lovesribs, don't you love when the tickler says something like "let me count your ribs" and tickles each one, one by one, or "I'm gonna play piano on you" and tickles the ribs and belly viciously? I love it!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back