• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reading Festival Tickle M/M

thethingof

TMF Novice
So, I was at Reading Festival earlier this year, and got the chance to tickle this guy pretty badly. I would've written this up before, but frankly it never occurred to me. As I left the festival (I just went down for the day) these guys (about 18/19) approach me and ask if they can have my wristband to get in to the festival. They offered me £20 for it and I had no intention of keeping anyway, so I said yes.

One of the guys (luckily, the hottest one; rough looking face, but skinny with those abs that skinny people have, just about visible through his shirt) told me to come with him while the others waited outside the festival gate. Just around the corner of the festival area there was a petrol station, so we went round the side and he began using pliers to stretch the wristband for me to take it off. Whilst he was doing this, my hand was about an inch away from his armpit, as he was only wearing a t-shirt. We were talking about music and stuff while he did it (we got on quite well, actually) and I saw an opportunity. I said "my hand is really stiff at the moment" as an excuse to extend my fingers and close my fist repeatedly, with my finger tips brushing his armpit.

After I did this a few times, I could hear the slight quivering in his voice where it was tickling him. Eventually he stepped back and said "You gotta stop that man, tickling like crazy!". I laughed and jokingly said "haha are you ticklish then?" And before he could answer, I put my hand in his armpit again and this time tickled him properly. He laughed out loud and jumped back again, but, strangely, didn't look at me weirdly, as I had expected. Then, and to my complete shock (and delight) he coyly says "Actually, I really like being tickled. No-one tickles me anymore though. My dad used to tickle me all the time, but I don't see him anymore. Would you mind tickling me?"

Not going to lie, I nearly fell over. As a preferable tickler, I couldn't believe my luck. Without trying to seem too eager, I responded "Haha yeah, if you like!" So he places his hands above his head and turns his back to me. I told him it could only be like ten minutes as I had a train to catch, and he was fine with that. Straight away, I put my hands on his ribs, and began tickling him.

Immediately he burst into laughter, and his arms came flying down, but he didn't stop me. He was laughing a lot, and his whole body was convulsing. I don't know how he managed to stay standing up. I carried on tickling his ribs for a minute or two, to continued effect, then moved up to his armpits. His laughter increased, and he was squirming loads under the tickling effect. After staying there for another few minutes, I moved down to his sides.

His sides weren't quite as ticklish, but he was still laughing. I switched between lightly tickling his sides (which made him squirm more than ever, but without laughter) and proper going for it. After I could see the tickling effect wearing off, I moved my hands round to his stomach and dug in. Straight away his hands came flying down and grabbed mine. "No no no not there, my stomach is too ticklish". I said "haha ok, just see how long you can last on your stomach".

He put his arms back up, and I restarted the tickling. His laughter was so loud I was worried people would hear, he was stomping his feet, moving his entire body around. and his arms were sort of flailing above his head (an attempt to distract himself, perhaps). I started tickling lightly and his laughter died down, but I could see the corners of his face scrunching up. It was funny how hard he was trying not to laugh. I kept this up for while, to occasionally bursts of laughter. After about a minute, I went full force again, tickling his stomach/abs harder than ever, and he erupted into ticklish laughter, but brought his hands down after only ten or fifteen seconds.

At that point I said I had to go catch my train and he was fine with that. He actually thanked me! "Thanks bro, that was fun haha". He walked off and went back to his friends (I'd like to know his excuse for why removing my wristband took so long) and I headed back to the train station to go home.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back