• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second time lucky after a long break M/F socked feet.

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hello everyone

This evening I had an unexpected treat and got to tickle a good friend. Not erotic, torturous or massively lengthy, but fun, charming and cute.

In terms of background and setting the scene, she is 26, fairly short and attractively chubby, large breasts, small feet, pony-tail, tattooed leg and is a member of my badminton club.

I have tickled her once about 6 years ago when a few of us got trapped in a hotel by the snow at our Christmas party. We all got snug on the sofas and out of boredom more than anything I tickled her foot (in white socks) with excellent results. I distinctly remember her giggle, the way she almost enjoyed the 10 second spell of uncontrollable laughter as simply mucking around and also the way her foot scrunched up.

The past couple of years I've quite fancied tickling her feet again - I often give her sides a poke etc but have not attempted the feet, so thought I'd try and go for it when the opportunity arose.
I was hanging out with her for an evening a couple of weeks ago to watch tennis, but strangely I was totally put-off by these ghastly furry pink socks/slippers she had on. I found them slightly terrifying!! She said she wore them indoors as she hated bare feet (ie. walking around in bare feet). So this evening, when I had hoped that some tickling might occur, was a bit of waste.

Anyway, this evening we had a badminton committee meeting, she sat next to me on the sofa and as we all had removed her shoes in the host's house, she had her feet up on the sofa. She had much nicer spotty grey socks on this time. As the meeting progressed and I started getting bored I thought "oh maybe I'll give her a quick tickle while everyone else is talking over each other".
Before pouncing I thought I'd try and tickle her 'accidentally', so I positioned my paperwork so that the corners and edges were slipping off my lap right into the gap between the bottom of her foot and the sofa. It didn't take long for her to giggle and wriggle away, moving her feet to the other side of her body, and said "your papers are tickling my feet!" with a tone of surprise in her voice.
I just apologised, but a short while later, when she returned her feet to my side, I instantly gave her a quick tickle on the sole of one foot. Her reaction this time was a sort of mild shock and relief combined "ooooooosssh" she went almost like she was out of breath/holding her breath and relieved that I'd not tickled her for longer.

Finally, she changed position again and had one foot out in front of her and the other up on the sofa next to me completely un-obstructed, sole facing me - she was wiggling her big toe continuously and probably sub-conciously. It was too tempting so this time I started poking each of the spots on the bottom of her sock. At first she jumped as if she wasn't expecting it. Then she just let me poke each one, but then I said "are they ticklish then?" and started wiggling all my fingers on the bottom of the foot. She didn't move away, but sorta groaned, said "yeeeees" in a 'calm before the storm' sort of way and giggled a bit and was trying to hold it together in front of the rest of the people at the meeting
I asked her "are they a bit ticklish or really ticklish?" and quickened up the tickling, but I could tell it was gradually getting too much for her - her feet were scrunching up and then releasing according to whether my fingers were tickling the sole or the balls of the foot - I could tell the balls of her feet were the most ticklish spot and she eventually started rocking in the chair and said "I'm gonna hit you in a minute!" at which point I stopped as the attention was starting to be drawn to us. Short, but well worth it.

I hope to tickle her again soon. She is quite open to kinky stuff so I think I could pursue some more tickling fun with her, perhaps more prolonged. Needless to say, I'll let you know if I do!

Cheers
TTG

Cool story! See if she'll let you tie her up so you can take your time and tickle her right!

Cool story. I love short girls w/little feet(especially if they're ticklish). A lot of foot guys like big female feet, but I much prefer dainty petite feet. IMHO way more feminine. Too bad she doesn't like being barefoot.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back