• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Addie Juniper Live Tickle Sessions Updates :)

ReyaFet

Verified
Hey everyone! I feel GREAT right now because I just got tickled by a fellow TMF-er. :aww: You can tickle me or get tickled by me, too! Just email me if you're interested - [email protected] - and tell me where you live! Now that I'm a vanner I travel EVERYWHERE. I'm kinda spontaneous though so sometimes my plans change and I try not to schedule too far in advance (more than a couple days usually). I know that not everyone can be that flexible, but no matter, let's try to work it out anyway! My CURRENT plans are:

Harrisburg/Hershey, PA - RIGHT NOW and tomorrow
Pottsville/Lebanon area, PA - Sep 18-21
Philadelphia area, PA - Sep 22 - I dunno lol

Then I'm gonna head south to Atlanta so anything on the way from Philly to ATL I will be passing through and can stop and do a session, get a hotel room or just session at your place. So hit me up please!! :D

Also I know I will be in the following places in the coming months - Tampa, Key West, Miami, Baltimore, DC, New York, Toronto, Buffalo, Montreal, Bangor, Portland Maine, Boston, etc. I'll be out west again starting next year.

Just so you know what to expect, there are some reviews of my sessions here on the forum, but they are pretty laid back. Chit chat for a little bit, fun tickling and then hopefully we become friends and keep in touch! I do hour and half hour sessions - Ler and Lee.

Hope to hear from you guys SOON! Tickle tickle ;P

xoxo Addie Juniper

Let me know when your trip to New York is set. :D

Last edited:
Well, if Montana is on the map, lemme know, my finances just came back from the dead.

If the UK tour ever happens you can count me in too, I would love to tickle you. Hope you keep having fun.

Love seeing that the business is doing well.

Can't wait to session you a when I have the money and the proper tools to do the job. :)

I'd love to see you in Toronto or in the Midwest somewhere. Keep us posted as your schedule develops!

If you're considering meeting up with Addie at all then I highly recommend you do. Had a really fun time tickling and talking with her. She's a cool dude so I wouldn't miss the opportunity if it's available.

Renewed my passport yesterday so hopefully soon! I reeeally wish I could get my van over there though lol

Could come on a push bike an I'd be happy!! Could strap your feet to the pedals and wrists to the handle bars and those thighs would be mine. All about comprimise I think!! ;)

Going to be anywhere near North Carolina or Virginia anytime soon?

Going to be anywhere near North Carolina or Virginia anytime soon?

I am in Atlanta right now. The best thing to do if you are interested in doing a session is to provide me with a way to contact you outside of the forum and I will save your info and contact you when I plan to come to your area. :)

I'll send off an email to the address you linked to the other guy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back