• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saria at the mercy of evil Zelda.

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Saria, the forest princess of the Kokiri kingdom, has been captured, tied to a bed, gagged, and lovingly draped with a massive / long feather boa by the despotic ruler of Hyrule, Queen Zelda! Now at the fiendish feathered mercy of Hyrule's aristocratic dictator, Saria must endure the days of torment and unwanted pleasure and pray her love Link will rescue her before she breaks!

A commission I paid for (also I want to mention that in this particular portrayal of the Legend of Zelda universe Hylians are a naturally short race (while the Kokiri are as tall as normal humans). Also, despite being an adult herself Zelda is shorter than most average adult Hylian women (leading some to mock her as the tiny tyrant in hushed whispers). Anywho, enjoy. ^_^

Saria and Little Princess ((Hi-Res)).jpg

Last edited:
Cool pic, thanks for sharing - great to see your commissions again!

Very nice! I love the perspective and the concept! Thanks for sharing!

Lovely work. Thank you for sharing it.

LOL. Wow, I didn't expect this to get back up here. But thanks everyone. :D

Yeah, I have a thing for a smexy forest princess bound and gagged so I thought to myself what if I made it so she was captured by an evil adult lesbian Zelda who suffered from dwarfism (with Zelda's subjects secretly calling her the Tiny Tyrant behind her back) whose Hylian armies march on distant lands to conquer and bring back beautiful maidens for Zelda to torment in her dungeon/bedroom. :D

Here's another one from the same series (AGAIN, THE ZELDA IN THIS PIC IS AN ADULT WHO SUFFERS FROM DWARFISM AND IS NOT A CHILD):

commission__princess_zelda_love_saria_by_ainkgantengpisan-d68uyzf.jpg

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back