• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unfinished storry with Mickie James

evilghost

I was chating with someone else trying to make an interactive story, but the other person left without a warning so i finished it myself. Ticklee was suggested by the person who left before finishing the story and the story is posted in almost exact form as it was on the chat. I'm not a native English speaker so there could be some mistakes (so please don't be too grammar Nazi for me). So here it is:

Mickie James was walking through the streets and decided to go to a city park in a night . She was wearing: a jeans shorts with leather belt, white socks, sneakers and white halter top, not covering her belly.
She heard strange rumors about the park and wanted to check them out.
Sometime after she entered the park, she hear some strange voice coming out from the bush. It was a man wearing “anonymous” mask whose voice sounded like the devil is speaking to her by himself. He made compliments about Mickies outfit and look.
She was puzzled at first but then kept listening to the strange man.
The guy said that his name is Vandettorio and he want to show her something about the legend of the park and then he invited her to the van.
At first she wanted to call the cops but his voice sounds strangely familiar to her, so she trusted the man and got in the van.
(They were now heading to an old, abandoned, spooky house in the middle of nowhere. Far from the civilization or even a road.) The man said to her that the whole story about the park started outside in this dark, creepy forest.
"In the past this house belonged to a loving couple, but the girl lost her mind after her sister died. So the man tried everything to make her smile from that moment"
"Only thing that make her smile thou was tickling" (in this moment Mickie got Goosebumps )
"But why is this house haunted?" -she asked.
"Well the guy went crazy when he finally get his wife to smile. From now on he was tickling her every time he can, but it was not enough for him. One day he went too far"
"And what happened?"- Mickie asked. (They arrived at place and both got out of the vehicle.) The man continued: "One night he tickled her so intensive, so mad and merciless that she finally passed out. He was not giving her any breaks"
Mickie and the masked man entered the bedroom in the haunted house: "It happened here" -the masked man said pointing at the bed”
"From the moment it happened man went completely insane and was tickling anyone that entered to this forest till, he finally was killed by a police officer. But not here. In the city park”
"He went there when it appeared that he tickled to death anyone in the forests neighborhood so he moved"
"From now on ghost of him and his victims haunt this forest and the city park"
Mickie then asked the worst question she could ever ask. “Why do you know so much about this story?”
"I know this story because I'm the son of this couple" (dramatic music played in the background ;) ) "and I decided that as long as I live, I will ensure their souls to have fun" (in this moment masked man bashed mickey's head so hard that she lost consciousness)
"And I want to have fun to"
The man grabbed Mickie and place her on an x-frame, laying on the floor (she didn't noticed that it was there before). Then he tied her wrists and ankles to it using specially modified scarfs they were soft from the outside but reinforced with steel wires inside.
"Now we will lift you up sweetie"- the man said.
"Damn you are really unwise girl,… and pretty heavy too” the man lifted the x-frame in standing position screwed it to a wall.
"Wakey, wakey pretty girl"

The rest of the story is in the 4th post.

Last edited:
I decided that I will continue the story. But first I need to find some time and think how to develop it. Mabe other people would like to develop it too, or give me some ideas or requests what else I should put in the story. I already have some ideas but I need to think how to put them all together.

Last edited:
Ok, so here is the rest of the story. Warning HOT, partially weird an only for mature audiences!:devil:

“Ouch my head” –said Mickie trying to move her hand to massage her forehead. She noticed that she is unable to move neither her hands nor legs. Then she opened her eyes and shouted:
“What the hell?!”. Now she saw that she is tied and the masked man is standing before her.
Mickie remembered what happened and said to the Vandettorio:
“Free me NOW and mabe I will let you live perv”
“No can do” –he replied – “Not before me and my parents have some fun with you”
“You’ve gonna regret this! When I free myself you are dead!” –Mickie shouted
“That would not be so easy sweetie” –said masked man slowly petting her exposed belly –“MMM such a Nice body you have. I wonder if it’s ticklish” –Not giving her time to reply he started drawing circles with his finger around her belly.
“Hey! What are you…” –Mickie cut her sentence trying not to giggle.
“Oh are my wrestler girl ticklish? Come on let me hear your laugh. Let it sing for me” – masked man replied wriggling his right arm fingers faster and faster all around Mickies tummy while poking her side with his left small finger.
“Canttt wee talllkkk abohohut it? I Cahahan sihihing fohor yohohu. Yohohu dohohon’t need tohoho tihihicklehehe mehehe!” -Mickie replied giggling and hardly holding herself from the burst of laughter.
“Oh Mickie. You look so sweet now. Come on don’t hold it, just laugh for me” –Said Vandettorio while now tickling her right side with his left hand and drawing smaller and smaller circles with his right small finger around her belly button and finally reached it. When he reached her belly button he wiggled his middle finger more than before, what caused the girl to release a serious giggle.
“Neheheveher !” –Mickie can barely stand his tickling. Her face started to turn red and whole her body started to sweat and wiggle a little. She tried to hold the giggle as she can but she can’t do it much longer.
“Oh sweety. Is something wrong >:] Mabe I should heal you a little with the tickle therapy?” –masked man replied when moved his hands to tickle both of Mickies sides and moving them slowly up and down from her pits to the sides of her ribs.
Mickie bit her lip and repeated in her head: ”I will not laugh, I will not laugh…”. She knit her brows, her face turn almost neon red. When he was reaching her hips and upper sides of her ribs (not yet armpits) she was jumping in her restrains a little. Her whole body was shaking and she tried to move it away from the tickly fingers, but she was stretched so much in her bounds that failed to do that and barely can do any move.
“How did you turn into lollypop?” –Said the tickler when he aimed his hands in her underarms. He was now tickling them faster and faster moving his hands very slowly from her upper ribs through the pits of her underarms to the lower arms. When his left hand was tickling the higher part the right hand was tickling lower. The tears started to appear in her eyes, her face is now red as never before, she is all sweating and even her chin is shaking while still biting the lips.
“I will not give him what he want and this torture will end.” –Mickie told to herself in her mind. She saw that the tickler is getting annoyed by her resistance.
“Damn you are hard to crack. Give up already!” - Said masked man and tickled her armpits mercilessly, but she still did not gave up.
“Alright tough girl! Resist this!” – after saying this the tickler raspberried Mickies bellybutton while still tickling her armpits. That was too much. She was tough but not THAT much.
“HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA STHAHAPP THIHIHIHIS PLEHEHEHAHAHSHEHE!”
“Oh so you can laugh? That’s good we are gonna have some good fun here” -Said the tickler while now wiggling his fingers all along up and down her sides from the underarms to the hips. Girl started to curse the moment when she decided to wear the halter top today. Because of this piece of clothing her sides and belly were completely exposed. The thin lace under her ribs was no protection against side tickling.
“YOHOU CHAHALL THIHIHIS FUHUHUHUN? “
The tickler stopped for a moment and said: “Yeah it is fun, and we’ve just started, that will be the lovely night”
“NIGHT?!”
“Yeah the whole night and mabe more” –Vandettorio said and started tickling lightly her back and raspberring her belly and spaces between her ABS.
“Nohohot Agahahin”
“Oh You are not having fun my dear? How about making it a little bit more interesting?” –now masked man stopped the tickling again and switched something hidden under the book on the bookshelf. Behind Mickies X-frame began to move, floor did it too. Then the man poped out some kind of bolts from the x-frame and removed useless parts of it. X-frame wall and the floor was modified. Frame was screwed to 4 solid flat bars painted in the wall color. 2 of them was lead from the ceiling and ended just under the girls wrists. Second 2 was led from the solid part of the wall one from left (on the girls left) and the second on the right (on the girls right) on the high of her ankles. When the part wall moved only the flat bars left. X-frame was modified the way you can remove all the parts that are just above and just under the bounds. Part of the floor just under her feet went down on the high where someone can comfortably lay and have the place to tickle the victims feet.
So now Mickey is hold on 4bars tied to them by this modified scarfs and every part of her body is easily available to tickle.
“What the FuHUHUHAHA!?” Mickies thought was interrupted by Vandettorio who now started to tickle her sides, underarms, tummy and all her back while standing behind her. He also started to raspberry her spine what made the girl completely insane.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHESHEHE NOHOHOT THEHEHREHEHE!”
Tickler stopped and asked: “ You don’t like to be tickled on your upper body don’t you?”
Mickie gasped for air and when she cached her breath again she replied: “Off course I don’t like it!”
“So how about your feet then?” –Vandettorio said as he slipped down to the hole in the floor laid down there and striped her shoes.
“DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!”
“Hm nice socks, and nice looking feet you’ve got” – the tickler started to slowly massage her socked feet and asked -“How do you like it?”
“Ok you can massage them but do not tickle!”
He massaged her feet, each for about 2 minutes and then started the tickling. He began slowly writing 0, 8 and circles around her soles with his small fingers making the girl giggle.
“Stop it, it tihihickles!”
Tickler was not listening instead of this he started to tickle each of the girls foot for around 2 minutes with both hands, and asked: “Witch foot is more ticklish left or right?”
“BOHOHOTHEHE THEHEHE SAHAHMEHEH!” –He heard in reply and then he started tickling the top of her left feet while in the same time tickling with stripping the sock from it.
“STHOHOHOP IT YHOHOU SIHIHICK BAHAHASTHAHARD!” –The tickler repeated the process on the right foot and then he tickled her feet all around for 10 minutes raising Mickies laughter.
“PLEHEHESE NOHOHO!” -Mickie laugh and Vandettorio replied: “Ok so now let’s move to your precious upper body again. Shall we?”
“WAIT IT’S NOT WHAT I MEAN!”
Then the tickler started to tickling, poking, and raspberring all of our wrestler girl upper body. Bellybutton, tummy, hips, underarms, even her ribs. Not a single part of her exposed body was left un touched by the psyhos arms. She was begging to stop but it only make the tickles stronger and more unmerciful. After an hour of that tickling, she was wrecked into shaky, sweaty, laughing mess. The sweat was flowing down her body almost like she was standing in the rain.
Then the tickler stopped and said: “Oh dear. You are harder than you look. Most of the girls I tickled here did not survived that much. Look at you, you are all sweaty. Let me taste it.” Mickie was barely caching her breath now, she doesn’t even have energy to shout anymore: “Please don’t. I can’t take this torture anymore. ”
“You know that I will do this anyway? I will lick every sweat drop from your body until you are clear” –Tickler said and started to do as he said beginning from her palms and slowly going down her arms. When he reached her underarms he started wiggling his tongue all around causing intense tickling sensation and received another burst of laughter from the girl: “STHOHOP THIHIHIS PLEHEHEASE YOHOU AHAREHE GROHOHOSS “ When Vandettorio finished with the girls arms and neck he proceed to tickling girls underarms while in the same time wiggly licking her back and focusing on liking her spine going up it made the girl even more furious in laughter as she laughed and moaned at the same time. Then he repeated the process on the girls sides focusing on the sides of her ribs. Tongue between them made the girl almost unconscious from laughter:
“FUHUHUHCK IT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES SOHOHO MUHUHUCH! UNFAHAHAIHIHIR!”
Tickler stopped again: “Ok girl we are done there. But I left the best parts for the end! Just look at your sweat abs mmm, and at your belly button, oh I mean this glass for vodka in the middle of your tummy. Looks like it is already filled. And wait looks like you store a lot of this yummy juice under your clothes.” Then he stripped off her top exposing her bare chest and removed her pants with using the scissors, showing her white strings. Then tickling her both sides all over he started wiggly licking the sweat from between her ABS and breasts and underneath them, and from all around fore part of her strings and sipped the sweat from her bellybutton like a vodka shot. Tickling and licking was so intense that she finally lost her consciousness. Masked man let her rest a little and then woke her up. Mickie was fully rested now and the tickler let her drink a water from the 1liter bottle. She drunk almost whole bottle in around a minute.
“Thanks for the water and the rest, I needed that. I will not tell anyone but can you let me go already? I beg you. You have your time, now let me go.
“No can do sweety you are so tough and good that I decided that I will invite you to my parents and their victims. I had my time but they not” –Vandettorio said pointing his finger at enormous group of ghosts heading their way through the wall.
“YOU’VE GOT TO BE SHITING ME!!!”
The End (?)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back