• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you want to hear the story my girlfriend just told me? HOLY CRAP!

hotcytick

My girlfriend of about one year just blew me away with the story she just told me that happened to her last winter. Virgina, my girlfriend, just confessed to me that she let some other absolute stranger tickle her feet. Now if you have read any of my other post, I'm not a total stranger to tickling strangers, I just never thought it would come the other way around.

Now, my girlfriend kinda knows I have a foot tickle fetish, well kinda. She knows I like to play with her feet (if you keep reading you will see what I mean) and she doesn't mind when I tickle her friend's feet, specifically Cara and Ellen's feet (I will write about that in the future). The other thing you have to know is that Virginia is cool as all get out. She knows that I have visited sites like this before and doesn't mind all that much. But I digress...

Okay, here's how it went down. A week ago (I tried to get to the computer as fast as I could) Virginia came home from her job in a very good mood. Usually she is pooped. She works at a trunk store outside of Atlanta (rather not say where). She is also working on her masters in counseling. We don't live together, but she comes by my house every day around 5:30. I ALWAYS make the effort to give her a hug and when I get lucky, I give her a foot massage. if I can tickle her feet while I'm dong it, its a bonus because she is not usually up for being tickled at that time of the hday. But on this particular day she was in a good mood and plopped down on the couch next to me and with out me asking, put her feet in my lap and said, "massage away my sexy man!" I love it. Anyway, as sat there there letting my play with feet, she said the following:

"Oh, by the way, some random strange guy tickled me at the store today. I know you like tickling my feet, so I thought you would enjoy this."

"Huh? Some dude tickled you feet at work?"

"Well, he was a kid really. I thought he was sweet. I didn't mind."

"Kid? Like how old?"

"Like 18 or 19."

"That's not a kid."

"I'm 29, that's a kid ot me!"

"Whatever. Did he seriously tickle you?"

"Well, at first I thought it was an accident. I was at the front of the store with Mary (her manager) putting up the the front window display when a bunch of college kids walked in (probably from UGA). Jill was at the register so I didn't worry about it too much. So I'm like, whatever until I hear somebody behind me and something hits the floor like keys. Two seconds later I feel something run up my feet."

"Weren't you wearing shoes?"

"I was wearing my black flats and nylons"

I knew exactly the outfit she had on when she said that. In the winter she would wear a black button down shirt, a khaki skirt, light tan nylons and her flats.

"So you took your shoes off?

"No, I was sitting on my knees with my shoes on. Anywhooooo,,, the dude tickled my feet. I turned around and he was...cute."

"Are you seriously telling me this? I mean, really?"

"Oh, come one, I am ten years older than this kid. Besides, he was smiling and I knew he was flirting with me. I wasn't going to get mad. Besides I let him tickle me again anyway."

Okay, at this point I was incredulous.

"WHAT!?"

"Relax."

"Why?"

"Because you and I were only dating for three months at that point and I didn't thing it was that serious a deal anyway. I mean about the kid tickling me."

"Hummmm. So tell me the rest."

"Okay, cool, because I thought this was fun. After I looked at the kid, he smiled and walked away. He didn't even apologize or anything. It took awhile for Mary and I fix everything so I figured the dude was gone."

"Did you get his name?"

"Not till later, be patient. Anyway, I went up and chilled out at the stools up front."

Here is something you have to know. There are three bar stools to the left of the counter. It is set up like that so guest can sit and rest while they are waiting. What Virginia meant was she was sitting at one of those bar stools. Most times she or the folks that work there will put there feet up on the bar stool in front of them when it is slow, just to relax. This is the key to understanding the rest of the story.

"Annnnnnnd...?"

"Well, that's when I spotted cutie-pie coming up to the front looking like he was a lost babe in the woods."

"Oh lord..."

"So anyway, he comes up to the counter with a vase. His name was Phil by the way. Mary was a the register and I was hanging out doing the inventory sheet with my feet on the stool in front of me. I had taken my shoes off, because my feet hurt in those damn shoes and Mary really doesn't mind anyway, right. Okay foot boy, so here's what you need to know; after he paid for his vase he turn to me and asked me what size shoes I wore. Strange huh? I told him seven. Here is where it gets funny. He told me his sister wears a size seven but wanted to know if I was ticklish like SHE was! At first I didn't quite process what he was saying until after as he started tickling my feet!"

"Wow. Did you laugh right there in the store? How long did he tickle you?"

"Do you promise you won't get mad?

"I promise."

"He tickled my feet long enough to get a good giggle out of me. I was smiling ear. He was so cute and I could tell he was enjoying it so much I just had to let him tickle my feet. Honestly, I think it didn't go on longer than five minutes or so."

Ii was exploding inside, dying. I'm a very visual and tactile person so I don't get turned on by verbal accounts of things, but I was sporting a high one after this story.

"So how did it end?"

"I just told him he was very sweet, but I needed to get back to work. He seem to understand and the walked out saying thank you. He was so sweet. If I wasn't dating you at the time I would have given him my phone number...that and if he was at least a few years older, but he was so sweet. He could have tickled my feet all day if he wanted to."

"This was tens months ago right?"

"Right."

"So, wouldn't you ever let that happen again?"

"No. Only with you."

...and then we changed the subject. But that's pretty much the topic.

So here is best part to this story. I am really turned on writing this story because of what happened afterwards, specifically last night. I asked her to get dressed up for me so we could have a date night, She dressed to the nines! Hot black dress and sexy black sandals. Every chance I got on our date I tried to tickle her exposed arches... and she let me! At the end of the night we came home...and her is the part where I think she might know I have a foot fetish, she took off my clothes and I took off her shoes. I don't know if it was the multiple beers I drank or thinking about her story but I did something crazy. I rubbed my cock up and down the sole of her foot. She smiled the whole time I did it!!

Aww man. That's quite the story. Both at her job and your date night. Hope your adventures with her continue. Thanks for sharing.

And this is only your 3rd post? Get busy writing more great stories, man! And thank you for actually writing the story like a pro. This gal of yours, by the way, is some gal.

Really good. I love these kinds of stories too. In fact, I just wrote a fictional one in the other section in the "storytelling" format. It's simply the best. Really nice work.

great post, Hotchy. (Third post? - Oh, you changed the spelling of your name.) Thanks for taking the time to share.

I hate to sound critical because it's a great story, but I have a few problems with it. First, you speculate that she might know you have a foot fetish. How could she not know when she teasingly tells you a story like this? Worse, she begins by saying that the event happened that very day, then it supposedly happened several months earlier. Maybe I'm just missing something.

Why don't you directly tells her about your fetish? You could be tickling her all day long, as she already stated!

I hate to sound critical because it's a great story, but I have a few problems with it. First, you speculate that she might know you have a foot fetish. How could she not know when she teasingly tells you a story like this? Worse, she begins by saying that the event happened that very day, then it supposedly happened several months earlier. Maybe I'm just missing something.

It was a typo. It happened last winter. I meant to say she told me during the week before. Sorry for the confusion.

Kudos !!
Please share more of your experiences and stories as they unfold.
:excited:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back