• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Teacher's ticklish admissions

Whoviantrekkie

TMF Master
Please keep in mind that neither of these stories have any actual tickling in them. They're purely admissions that I thought were awesome! If this is inconvenient for you, then I'm sorry. With that said, let's get started class! :gathering:

1. Ms. L

When I was in high school there was an English teacher named Ms. L. (I won't reveal her full name). I always thought she was incredibly attractive. She's about 5'4-ish, very slender and petite. Currently she's about 38 years old but still looks the same. She had long-medium brown hair with blonde highlights, and her face is kind of similar to Jennifer Love Hewitt only with a little more lines (Nothing wrong with that). I saw her again recently and she still looks very young. Very small feet, usually with her toes painted dark red, but sometimes natural. One of the first times I actually saw her in person was at a pep rally where the teachers make fools of themselves and I had to film the rehearsal with my friend because we were in the video program at the time. She had to do a dance routine with some of the other English teachers and the entire time she was barefoot! I sat behind her and she kept dangling her dirty bare feet in front of me and ever since then, I've always fantasized about testing to see if they were ticklish. Well I never had any classes with her but my friend did, and he always had to stop in to do after school work with her, so I always accompanied him. She got to know me, and despite never being in a class with her, she liked me a lot. I left high school and occasionally thought back to her and her feet which I got to see shown off more than once, but it was never more than an occasional passing thought.

Much to my surprise a couple years later, she found and requested ME on facebook. I gladly accepted and her profile pic had her standing there wearing flip-flops and her dark red toe nail polish. And she has a lot of pics with her feet in view. Just scrolling down, I checked out her profile and got to her "likes" section. And literally the VERY FIRST "like" she had listed was a page entitled, "If you tickle my feet, I am not responsible for what happens to your face!" Though nothing ever became of it, finding that out made me incredibly happy!

2. Professor D

The second one happened when I was still going to a community college working on my AA. At the advice of an attractive classmate from the previous semester I had decided to go ahead and take a Cognitive Psychology class for credit. My Professor whom I shall call Professor D., was a very attractive 30-something year old. Blonde hair, pale skin, great smile, 5'3-ish, but always wore high heels, so you couldn't tell. She had painted toes most of the time and had a tattoo that I never could quite make out on top of her right foot, where her foot meets her leg (if I remember that right). Her face KIND OF reminded me of Constance from French Tickling. She was very energetic, very funny, talked a thousand miles an hour with her hands (She was Italian after all, or so she liked to joke), and very much just liked to ramble on and on about random stuff, sometimes without her realizing it.

Anyway, one day, we were talking about the brain and the central nervous system (Please forgive me, I took one class for credit and I got a C I think, so my memory of the exact science is rusty to be generous), I wasn't paying too much attention and what I had heard was, "something, something, blah blah blah, which is why you can't tickle yourself!" That's when she had my full attention. The students jumped in on the discussion but unfortunately, being the coward I am, I was way too nervous to offer any of my knowledge on the subject of tickling for fear of being ousted or something like that. However, what I got out of the discussion was, her saying the following more or less:

Professor D: ...that's why the best defense against someone tickling you, is to try and tickle yourself, because it'll block out the feeling.

Student: Sorry could you explain that?

Professor D: Okay so let's say, someone's tickling...YOUR FEET!! So let's say someone's tickling your feet and you want to make it stop, you can tickle yourself and that'll cancel out the effect because, your brain is registering that you are the one tickling yourself, and cancels out the sense of danger that tickling enforces. So if someone is tickling your feet that's your best defense against them...besides kicking them...which is what I normally do. I'm REAAAAALLLY TICKLISH ON MY FEET!!!!! Don't you wish you knew that when you were like five? And your parents would tickle you? I know I would!!

I kind of regretted not speaking up in class or trying to postulate things that I've seen on the forum like tickling yourself with tools to her or something, but in the end I was happy with that knowledge that my sexy Psychology professor had REAAAAALLLLY ticklish feet!!!!!

I love stories like these. Very good of you to share them with us.

I love them too, and if you have any stories to tell about ticklish teachers, please share.

Way to get some information like that! Great stuff.

Great stories - you captured the essence of both situations really well, both of which I could really relate to and would love to experience!

Thank you, you guys! :D

As an academic I'm always trying to improve my writing to give you guys the best I can offer. Glad to know you're enjoying it!

Thanks for posting this item. I have had many thoughts of tickling some of my teachers although I never followed through with it.

Excellent stories. Thanks. You're very lucky to get two admissions.

During my school years,. I only had two .. fantasies about teachers. At that time,. I only liked feet.. so I wasn't really focused on tickling as much until I was in my 20s.

I may have posted about these before, but it was a while ago.

My Junior High history teacher.. Ms P, who later became Mrs D, and married my gym teacher. She was.. late 20s/early 30s, with dark brown hair at the time, this was.. 30 plus years ago. I'd guess she's about 60 now, give to take. I haven't talked to her in over 20 years.

I saw her feet.. both stocking, and bare.. many times.. because.. as I've posted previously.., she had one pair of tan shoes,.. that used to bother her feet.. so.. she would at times teach class either in stocking feet.. or.. a few times in the warmer weather. completely barefoot! One time., she sat on a desk next to me, as she was explaining something, and.. I glanced at her feet. and she mouthed to me "Those shoes hurt my feet". Even though I didn't know that I liked tickling yet.. I had the most intense visualizations of her asking me to give her a foot massage, and began to wonder if her husband paid attention to her feet at home.

Another lady.. a counselor I saw during my parents divorce in college.. who is still at my college. In warm weather.. at the beginning or end of the year. she would wear sandals, that showed off her beautiful red polished toenails. I did fantasize about both worshipping and tickling her feet, because.. while I didn't know tickling was a "Fetish" for me quite yet, I had already read stories of tickling being a sex fetish, and knew that I would have loved to have found out if her feet were ticklish, in addition to worshipping her feet.

Anyhow, great stories. Thanks again.

Yeah Mitchell, I think sooner or later we all had that experience. There were many other teachers I fantasized about, these two were just the only ones who confirmed it for me! ;)

Thank you everyone! :)

I honestly didn't expect this one to go over nearly as well as it did! I didn't post this for a long time because I thought no one would care that this story had no tickling in it. Show's what do I know. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back