• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our fetish and potential abuse

It depends on how one defines abuse. Decades ago it meant physical. Now days thanks to an over abundance of lawyers and psycho-analysts, "abuse" can range anywhere from knocking out a few of the Mrs' teeth to not buying little Tommy that Power Ranger set he wanted so badly when he was 6. In short, the definition of "abuse" has been sorely abused. I wouldn't regard a poke in the sides or the armpit abuse by any standard, but I would agree that prolonged tickling of somebody who is significantly ticklish certainly qualifies.

Whether we want to admit it or not. Abuse is at the heart of most of the desires expressed on this forum. I've watched many clips, or at least their trailers. I've never seen one that depicts a willing recipient. Somebody is trapped and restrained, and can't escape. Somebody else takes cruel advantage of that helplessness and inflicts tickle torture on her or him. It's cruel, exploitative, and inhumane. But those are the things that float many boats on this forum.

Many of us have difficulty accepting that we could like something so cruel. So we go about the tedious task of rationalization to ease our consciences. We tickle "consensually," with "permission." We have "gatherings" where people go voluntarily to participate. We dress it all up and call it "fantasy" which has become the catch-phrase that excuses any and all malicious desires.

Same say that indulging the fantasy in this way is healthy. That it provides an outlet to express our brand of cruelty in a way that minimizes the impact on our society. Others say that sooner or later, indulging these fetishes may cause them escalate to a point in which simple fantasy won't cut it. They want to bring these scenarios into the real world.

Whether any of that is true, who can say? I don't imagine that there are many on this forum who go about restraining people and inflicting tickle torture on them. But that concept is at the heart of what makes many here "tick."

I just wanted to say that models usually know what they are getting into before the camera even starts rolling. If the producer or photographer didn't discuss what exactly was going to happen beforehand or at least give a rough outline then models shouldn't work with them. Every fetish producer/photographer I have worked with in my four years of my modeling as always told me what was going to happen at the shoot before the shoot took place and if a new idea popped into their head during the shoot they discussed it with me. Models also usually sign a model release form as well. The reason the clips look so non-consensual is because the producer wanted it that way. Also a lot of fetish models don't enjoy being tickled, but a job is a job and if the pay is good most women will do it.

Although I get what you are saying. Producers obliviously make them look non-consensual/ torturous because it is what sells. It is kind of confusing that people go on and on about consent, wanting to play with people that enjoy it, but then the non-consensual/torture clips are what makes the most money. I can give an example with a bondage producer I shot with. He had a site called Happy Captives and is was suppose to portray models looking happy in bondage. I was like hooray a shoot where I don't have to look like I am about to be rape murdered! Photographers/producers from the start told him his site probably wouldn't do well. Well his site had been up for roughly two years and he start making post saying he was closing up shop. He had a fun run, but at the end of the day he barely made enough to keep the site running.

Indeed, the old "between two consenting adults" thing holds, but part of that often involves the ticklee being anxious about the experience ---- not in fear, but anxious. It's part of the turn-on for many, the chaos, the not knowing where she'll be tickled next, the loss of control. However, it all has to start with trust, i.e. whatever happens, the ticklee knows she won't be in danger, physically or psychologically.

lol to any of yall who say its not a "fetish" get real, its a fetish no matter what, but its all about trust. doing it to strangers or people who hate it = a level of fear, anxiety, and creepiness. If you know someone, it depends if they go too far with there fetish and your uncomfortable. Either way TRUST is the key here.

First, it would only be a "fetish" if it were sexual, for many love of tickling isn't sexual, it's just love of tickling. Second, it would have to be a paraphilia meaning dysfunctional in some aspect, and it isn't always that either. Of course, CAB is right the word can have other meanings, related or not.

I just don't see why kink or interest isn't a better term since it isn't loaded. To each their own.

It depends on how one defines abuse. Decades ago it meant physical. Now days thanks to an over abundance of lawyers and psycho-analysts, "abuse" can range anywhere from knocking out a few of the Mrs' teeth to not buying little Tommy that Power Ranger set he wanted so badly when he was 6. In short, the definition of "abuse" has been sorely abused. I wouldn't regard a poke in the sides or the armpit abuse by any standard, but I would agree that prolonged tickling of somebody who is significantly ticklish certainly qualifies.

Whether we want to admit it or not. Abuse is at the heart of most of the desires expressed on this forum. I've watched many clips, or at least their trailers. I've never seen one that depicts a willing recipient. Somebody is trapped and restrained, and can't escape. Somebody else takes cruel advantage of that helplessness and inflicts tickle torture on her or him. It's cruel, exploitative, and inhumane. But those are the things that float many boats on this forum.

Many of us have difficulty accepting that we could like something so cruel. So we go about the tedious task of rationalization to ease our consciences. We tickle "consensually," with "permission." We have "gatherings" where people go voluntarily to participate. We dress it all up and call it "fantasy" which has become the catch-phrase that excuses any and all malicious desires.

Same say that indulging the fantasy in this way is healthy. That it provides an outlet to express our brand of cruelty in a way that minimizes the impact on our society. Others say that sooner or later, indulging these fetishes may cause them escalate to a point in which simple fantasy won't cut it. They want to bring these scenarios into the real world.

Whether any of that is true, who can say? I don't imagine that there are many on this forum who go about restraining people and inflicting tickle torture on them. But that concept is at the heart of what makes many here "tick."

DAJT, you understand what I was driving at. P Doll2, thanks for your models prospective. I enjoy the comments and perspectives given. Furthermore, I am happy to see no one seems to have been offended by my initial and follow-up questions. It seems like most of the extreme stuff is in the realm of fantasy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back