• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Psst...UK-ish people! who are into tickling of course :P

TklDrawer

I want to visit ENGLAND this December...
But I'm not quite sure where I wanna go yet.
I want to go to like 3 or 4 places, Starting somewhere in Scotland, then going all the way down to somewhere south, ending in London December the 31st.
I was wondering if you guys... and or girls :p know some nice, not too expensive hotels or B&B's and some awesome activities to do in the UK.
(I'm also looking for tickle clubs in England... google seems to know none... which sucks :( )
Or if there are some awesome UK-ish people who would like to meet up with me :3 Just to hang out, or to have a random conversation, or to go out with (as a friend... don't panic :p visiting some pubs and stuff...)
or... ONLY IF YOU WANT,meet up to have a FREE tickle session. Guy's, girls... I don't care. I'm 19 btw. might that matter... or so :p
Any way,Please let me know if you know some awesome places, nice hotels or B&B's in England, I haven't booked anything yet, so it doesn't matter where that might be in England/UK.
Let me know if you'd like to meet up, for whatever reason. I also enjoy just going to the zoo with someone or so :p

Obviously you mean you want to visit the UK since Scotland is not in England. :p

Oh and, welcome to the TMF.

If you're only going to a few places I'd suggest starting in Edinburgh, heading down to Manchester then coming to London. Other places worth a visit are Newcastle, Cambridge or Bath, depending what you're into. We don't really have tickle clubs as such, but there are plenty of professional submissives who you can tickle, especially in Manchester and London, but obviously for a price.

Have fun!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back