• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Assed YaqisWorld Video Clip For Free

Wheres the new stuff?

I liked this clip but, I have to ask. Where is the hew stuff? The only part of a "new" movie that hasnt been shown before is that "Tickling big sis or lil sis" or whatever its called. The rest are just more pieces of old clips, which there have been clips of many many times before. It seems like all of the big producers that have made awesome videos on a consistant basis have dwindled away. Jeff from "Magic Touch Productions" went from making a new video every month or 2 months, down to making a video once a year. Maybe he is just concerning him,self with his pay site who kows but, i think its weird that for a "VIDEO PRODUCER" making a "VIDEO" is now an anual event. Its not like he is filming "Gladiator" its a tickling clip. It shouldnt take that long to make one. I see some of ads in for stuff in his "PAY SIte" but I never see anything on his "Magic Touch Procuction" site that you can buy anymore. When i FINALLY saw "For You 15" on his site i was like "could it be? a new video?" i couldnt believe my eyes. I almost had a heat attack. Here again with Yaqi. Just like "Magic Touch Productions" makes incredible clips but, a second ice age will come before we see a new one. Now im not even going to TALK about Silver Cherry Productions. Like the Dinosaurs, it seems they are extinct. Sure there are lots of little vid companies popping up here and there, but out of thr "big boys" the only company out there that you can bet on to put a new vid and sometimes even 2 new Vids a month is "Real Tickling". The rest I dont even know why they still have their sites up because it seems they have all but abandoned them.

Great Clip(s). Thanks to Broadband, it only took 5 seconds to load!
Thanks Yaq and welcome back.
Good luck on our recovery. Stay well, stay healthy.

TTD

Thanks Yaqi,nice clips.I am a footguy but you make upperbody tickling worth try.I especially liked the blonde with short hair in the bright pink bikini.I think I want to marry her lol.Again,thanks.:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

:atom: Bubba get the rope:firedevil :firedevil :atom:

Oh, wow! Thank you for your time and effort in sharing this clip with us!

Re: Wheres the new stuff?

Jeffy said:
It seems like all of the big producers that have made awesome videos on a consistant basis have dwindled away....Like the Dinosaurs, it seems they are extinct. Sure there are lots of little vid companies popping up here and there...

For sure. I, myself, am in the process of getting a cast for a four-segment video I want to release by Spring. It's easy getting girls to tickle each other on camera, but once they realize that people like us are going to lock ourselves in a room to watch these vids, they start to get weirded out, a little.

Why these guys are slacking/doing other things? Who knows...but I'll tell ya right now once I make one, I'm making ten then twenty, and so on. None of these 'minimal reaction' scenes, either...if it ain't torture, it ain't fun, right??

I'll keep everyone posted on my progress...

I don't get it!

Half the time I encounter the same old "need new software to run clip" warning, and when I tell it to find new software, it says there is no new software for this. I am pretty up to the minute here, so why does this keep happening?

New player and stuff...

Tiki,

I believe you need Windows Media Player 7.0 or later to see most of the new MPG and WMV posted here....Note that this version of player will work only on Windows 98 or later....maybe you'll have to update...I did it...about a month ago...after 5 happy years with my Win95... :-(

Hmmmm.

I converted to Real One Player a short while back when everything here seemed to require it. Seems like I need something new every other month. How do I get the Media Player 7.0? Thanks for the info!

wow indeed

this may be an exaggeration, but that could be the greatest clip I've ever seen....I realize it's a compilation, but WOW!

great job, Yaqi

Yaqi Fantastic Clip

Hey Yagi this was the best clip I have ever seen, However I am more of a feet tickler on ticklish woman I loved this upper body tickling also. I live in Texas and was wandering if you ever let another male join you in tickling your helpless victims, two guys at once tickling a ticklish lady can really get her going.....ha...ha....You can e-mail me direct at [email protected] Hope to hear from you soon. I am currently in Europe but come home to Texas often. If you have any long clips of mostly foot tickling please post and share them also. I know the foot tickling guys would love that. Have a great day.

TicklesFemales

Yaqi. These clips are A-W-E-S-O-M-E-! Could you answer one question; Did the ladies enjoy the tickling? I remember a really ticklish brunette in one of the clips acting like she was really into it, and that busty blonde seemed to enjoy it also!

Took me a while to get this little beauty of a clip to work on my comp, so here's my opinion...

Holy poop on a stick! That is brilliant tickling action right here! You must be darn good with your fingers to illicit (sp?) fierce reactions like that! The underarm tickling here is especially brutal but so great to watch! And the girl getting tickled around the 7th minute is a darn cutie!
Big deal this clip is a compilation. That's being a wee bit anal. I enjoyed this 9-minute whopper big time!
God bless Yaqi: A man breaking tickling into the mainstream and being a kick-ass tickler at that!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back