• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New female tickle switch in Denmark

Arch_Goddess

Hi sexy people

I'm new here and pretty new to the fetish as well.

I'm also a Domme and love having my feet worshipped. Last spring (2013) I found myself curious about footjobs and other foot related sexi-ness and looked at some hot clips on the interwebs and my sexlife hasn't been the same ever since. ;)
Later that year, probably a year ago now, I became curious about tickling and had my first experiences this summer.

I've tried tickling both ways and enjoyed them both. I'm probably a little more inclined to being a lee than a ler, but that might have to do with the fact that my 'victim' wasn't quite as ticklish as I had hoped for. The tickler I played with, however, was very experienced and I had a great first experience.....maybe I should share that elsewhere on the forum?

I'm also on fetlife, same nic as here, feel free to friend me but don't expect me to cater to your wanking needs.....

I'd like to add that I'm not into random chatting about my location, what I'm wearing, whether I'm horny or not......please refrain from that kind of time wasting.

Please ask any questions if something is unclear.

Hugs

AG

Welcome to the TMF, Arch_Goddess, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

... don't have "wanking-needs" here but would still love to see more of your posts and *giggles* preferrably in the Scandinavian forum too :-D

HELLO Arch_Goddess.

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE FORUM. You have picked the right place to learn all about :tickling:.

Hejsan.

Jag är ny på detta forumet. Någon kille som vill prata kittling eller arrangera en träff?

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back