• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I was tickled and bound for the first time and loved it!

Arch_Goddess

Reposted from my profile on Fetlife.

"I was tickled and bound for the first time and loved it!

I loved it, it was so much fun. We played for nearly 3 hours but I could have easily gone much longer.

Almost the minute he entered my door the 'torture' started. He started by inspecting my black, seamed nylons and sexy, black leather heels.

Then we sat on my couch for some talking and wine. And light and gentle tickling. Then one shoe came of. Tickle tickle. Then the other. Then came the words 'go lie on your bed tummy down'. The rest is history.

I especially liked the wrestling, oh yeah, the laughing and screaming, the biting and scratching (that was all me though...), the different types of tickling but I definately preferred the light and sensual touch. I was also surprised to learn that I enjoyed bastinado and having a pinwheel rolled up and down my legs/butt. He forked my soles.....with a fork. And that was interesting, haha.

The bondage was what I was most anxious about. I've never liked being in bondage until now. He tied my legs up from above my knees to my feet and also tied my toes together and contrary to what I expected I liked it. A lot. The tight, snug feeling was very....liberating in a sense. This was only for about half an hour or so of our total play time.
I don't think I would have enjoyed having my movements restricted more than that. I just liked the play fighting too much. Pretending to fight him and not making it too easy to tickle me. Yum!

I'm happy I kept an open mind and just went with the flow. A lot of the different things he tried on me I don't think I would do with just anyone, as I hardly ever switch because playing with Doms don't usually turn me on.

Another thing I don't usually do is mix alcohol and bdsm. Like never. The thing I always do, however, is listen to my gut feeling. No matter what and in which type of situation I trust my instincts. Yesterday it said: 'drink up and enjoy the ride!'. And that's what I did."

I hope you enjoy reading this. Ask questions but please realise that certain things are private. ;)

Glad you could enjoy your first tickle experience!

I enjoyed reading your story. Looking forward to reading other tickling experiences from you.

Fantastic story! If it's OK to ask, on a scale of one to ten, how ticklish are your feet?

I enjoyed reading your story. Looking forward to reading other tickling experiences from you.

Thanks, I'll make sure to post others. Happy to hear that you enjoyed reading it. :)

Fantastic story! If it's OK to ask, on a scale of one to ten, how ticklish are your feet?

They are probably around 8/10 - I'm slightly more ticklish on my upperbody and midsection.

Thanks for letting us know that tickling is an international event.

Thanks for sharing this with us the tickling community as a whole your first time being tickled and bound. :) Sounded like it was a lot of fun and a great time. Something that I hope to experience one day as well. With bounding up a girl tieing her up and having a long session of tickling with her. I have three question's for you If I may ask them to you, if it's okay of me if I do.

Since I'm still new here this might seem like a dumb question to ask you but. What does your Username mean? Is there any reasoning behind your Username Arch_Goddess?

What's that feeling like for you personally of being bound and tickled for that of long period of time for 3 hours?

On your Upperbody / Midsection area. How ticklish is your belly button? (Both directly inside of it and around it around the outer scope of it) and Is your belly button an Innie or an Outtie or Inbetween?

Thanks for sharing this with us the tickling community as a whole your first time being tickled and bound. :) Sounded like it was a lot of fun and a great time. Something that I hope to experience one day as well. With bounding up a girl tieing her up and having a long session of tickling with her. I have three question's for you If I may ask them to you, if it's okay of me if I do.

Since I'm still new here this might seem like a dumb question to ask you but. What does your Username mean? Is there any reasoning behind your Username Arch_Goddess?

What's that feeling like for you personally of being bound and tickled for that of long period of time for 3 hours?

On your Upperbody / Midsection area. How ticklish is your belly button? (Both directly inside of it and around it around the outer scope of it) and Is your belly button an Innie or an Outtie or Inbetween?

You're welcome. :)

1) I'm a Domme with very high arches and I love having my feet worshipped. I also love the double entendre of my name.

2) I wasn't bound for 3 hours, but the total playtime including some talking before and after was 3 hours. The tickling itself was close to 2 hours I think.

3) I suspect it's very ticklish like 8-9/10. It's a very, very deep innie.

Last edited:
You're welcome. :)

1) I'm a Domme with very high arches and I love having my feet worshipped. I also love the double entendre of my name.

2) I wasn't bound for 3 hours, but the total playtime including some talking before and after was 3 hours. The tickling itself was close to 2 hours I think.

3) I suspect it's very ticklish like 8-9/10. It's a very, very deep innie.

Thanks for answering my questions honestly Arch_Goddess :) Sounds like a lot of fun.

Your very, very deep innie sounds absolutely remarkable and beautiful. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back