• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Music clip tickle

multit2

TMF Poster
Perhaps someone might have seen this.It's a small scene close to the end of a music videoclip.
It's from Spellbound(I guess that's the name)and it's called 'heaven on earth'
There are 2 young women(barefoot) by a couch(and on various other places around the rooms)and singing and all.Near the end they are both on the couch and they tickle each others feet.It has a small scene(close-up)of the feet of the one singer's while the other tickles her,the other tickle scene is right after but from afar(and you don't see the soles)pretty nice,and I have it on VCR,but the tape is almost diggested from the too many rewinds I have done(old tapes,damn)
Perhaps that clip can be found in a site.I think many music videoclips are around.

Hey man! Great post! I have a ton of mainstream clips and would love to trade for a copy of this clip, even if it is overrewound!!! My address is [email protected]

Could you describe what the girls look like?

Hope I hear from you!!!

Attachments

• 20190523_222347.jpg
    20190523_222347.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 317
  • 20190523_222357.jpg
    20190523_222357.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 505
  • 20190523_222402.jpg
    20190523_222402.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 315
there is a problem

I don't have the clip in my PC and I don't have the hardware to get from the VCR on the PC
I will try finding that clip in the net,hope they have it
the 2 girls are close to 20 in age I think(maybe a little more)at least that's what they look like
and they have long black hair

Thanks for this great info!! These girls are drop dead gorgeous!!!!
I must ask: when the girls get tickled, do they react, can you see them laugh or flinch or anything?

Secondly, I appreciate it very much that you have been trying to locate this clip online! Those pictures you found were amazing! One pic has them barefoot and another looks like she could be getting tickled as the make up man does something to her belly button!!!

What I want to ask is is there anyway you can DUB a copy to another videotape and I'll trade you something in return? If you email me, I'll send you my list.

Thanks again!!!!

a DUB of the tape...

I haven't tried something like that,you should e-mail me how to do it.
my e-mail is [email protected]
Unfortunately I can't find the clip somewhere tried altavista and yahoo! already
do you know any other good search engines?

In the first scene(the close up)it shows the girl that is smiling while she is being tickled.On the second scene when that girl tickles the other(just a brief tickle on the 2nd)the other girl moves her foot back
unfortunately because of the music playing there is no laugh or something else heard :-(

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back