• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Girl's Night FFF/F (Preview)

• Thread starter Deleted member 143342
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 143342

(As much as I love to tickle my fiance Featherfeet, tickling other girls can be fun too ^^ Oh, and even I get tickled too ^^)

Growing up, I wasn't a very social person. However, in college, I found myself among a group of friends who I enjoyed hanging out with. Aside from my boyfriend, James, I met a small group of girls. There was Claudia, the reference librarian, Erin, a close friend of James's who I hit it off with and Jen, who hated dated James before and had remained on good terms with him. All of us enjoyed hanging out together and even found we had a few things in common.
One common activity we all enjoyed was tickle attacking James. He had extremely sensitive feet and we loved tying him up and tickling his feet until he begged for mercy. We know James enjoyed being attacked as well, although we all agreed it was hilarious when he protested against our attacks at the top of his lungs!
However, occasionally, James wasn't available. This one week, I knew he had a family obligation on Thursday night and I wasn't planning on doing anything. However, Jen caught up with Claudia and I in the library.
"Hey, you guys busy Thursday?"
"I'm not," Claudia said.
"Neither am I. James is busy, so I was just going to stay home."
"Erin doesn't have anything going on either. Why don't you all come over to my house? You know, make a little girl's night of it. We can hang out for a bit and then go get food or something."
"That sounds like fun," I admitted.
"Yeah," Claudia agreed. "Hey, Jackie, if you want, I can give you a ride from here and then home."
"Hey, thanks!"
"No problem. And like I said, Erin is coming over too. Let's say around 7?" Jen asked.
"Works for us," I said, looking at Claudia.
"Sure does," she agreed. "So we'll see you and Erin then."
"Great. See ya!"
"Huh, a girl's night," I said to myself. I hadn't really been to much of those, having not really connected with girls in the past. But these girls were my friends and I had no doubt this would be fun.
"Claudia should be here in about ten minutes," I said into my phone. It was Thursday evening, around 6:30 and I was sitting on the couch in my living room. James had called me from his grandmother's house, wanting to check in.
"Okay. I'm glad you're going out, Jackie. You deserve to have fun."
"Well, like I said, I didn't have a lot of friends in high school or even before that. And I didn't really hang out with girls much as a kid. None of them were very interesting."
"Then I'm extra glad you're hanging with the girls tonight. Sounds like you missed out on having a real girl's night. You know, where you do things you want to do with other girls."
"Yeah. I'm looking forward to it. Claudia, Jen, and Erin are fun, as you know." I giggled a bit as I said this.
"Grrr, don't you start plotting!" James growled playfully.
"Hey, you're the one who's happy for me!"
"Maybe you should stay home!" I could practically see the grin on James's face.
"Nice try!" I paused, hearing the sound of a car pulling up in my driveway. "That's Claudia. I'll talk to you later. I love you!"
"I love you too! And no plotting!"
"No promises!"
I hung up and ran out to meet Claudia. She waved to me from the car and I slipped into the passenger seat as she brushed some of her black hair out of her eyes.
"Ready?" she asked.
"You bet!"
"Great. Erin just texted me. She's almost at Jen's house, so we should get there just after her."
"Okay. Any idea of what we're doing?" I asked. Claudia shrugged.
"I'm not sure," she admitted. "I guess we'll figure something out when we get to Jen's."
"Alright."
We got to Jen's house at exactly 7:00. The two of us walked up the brick path to the white two-story house and I rang the doorbell. Jen answered and I could see Erin waving from a doorway leading to a basement.
"C'mon in," Jen said, motioning us to follow her. Claudia and I did so, entering a basement with white walls, a thick blue carpet and two long couches with velvety cushions. Claudia and I sat on opposite ends of the first couch while Jen sand Erin curled up on the other couch, opposite us.
"So, what's going on?" Erin asked.
"Noting much," I answered. "James says hi, by the way."
"Too bad he's not here," Claudia said. "We could've had real fun with him." She held up her long nails and wiggled them. We laughed and nodded.
"Four girls against one guy?" I grinned. "James would be going nuts about now."
"Yeah," Erin agreed. "He's probably start screaming for us to stop before too long."
"I wouldn't stop until I got to use my new feather on him," Jen declared. With a grin, she reached behind her couch and pulled out a long pink feather. It was extremely fluffy and probably would've made James's heart stop if he was here to see it.
"Whoa, where'd you get that?" I asked.
"At a costume store. They're accessories you can buy for a mask or to hang in your hair. But I have other plans for this one!"
"We'll have to get James here for sure," I agreed.
"Yeah. It sure looks tickly," Erin agreed.
"Tell me if it feels tickly!" Jen said. She reached over and grabbed Erin's ankle, yanking off Erin's right sandal.
"Hey!" Erin cried, but Jen pulled her foot closer and started running the feather over Erin's sole.
"Ahahahahahaha! Hey! That tickles! Ahahahahahahaha!"
"Wow, Erin, I didn't realize you were ticklish too!" Claudia laughed.
"It's the feather! The feather!" Erin squealed, struggling in Jen's grip. Jen was relentless in her torture, running the feather up and down Erin's sole. The thick pink strands attacked the skin on Erin's feet, making me wonder if the skin on Erin's feet was growing warmer like James's did when he was attacked.
"Oh sure it is!" Claudia laughed several minutes into the torture, eyeing Erin's wiggling toes with amusement.
"Jackie, help me!" Jen cried as Erin tried to wiggle away.
"Okay. I agreed. I darted over to the opposite couch and wiggled my fingers at Erin. However, I also noticed that Jen's feet were bare. Oh, the opportunity was to great to ignore. Slipping around Jen, I moved toward the other end of the couch were Jen's feet were. I grabbed Jen's ankles with one hand and started running my index finger over Jen's left foot....

(continued in)

http://www.amazon.com/Ticklish-Girls-Night-Foxy-Feather-ebook/dp/B00NDFMX2M/ref=la_B00NMTFN9Y_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1411854638&sr=1-1

518yBBsgPYL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight.jpg

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back