• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday Tickles FFM/F (Preview)

• Thread starter Deleted member 143342
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 143342

(In our group of friends we have long been doing the birthday tickles tradition. This is the time we turned the tables on our friend Erin--the one who first got me into tickling my fiance!)

"Erin's birthday is this Friday," James said to me. It was Sunday and we were at my house. I had turned on my basement's electric fire and we had just finished watching as episode of Game of Thrones.
"Oh, that's right!" I remembered. "What should we do for her?" James ran a hand through his thick brown hair as he sat back on the couch.
"Well, we should take her out. She mentioned wanting to go either to Applebees or Chilis, so we should let her chose. I think Saturday will work because her family will want to take her out on Friday."
"Of course," I agreed, leaning back against him. "We should probably let Claudia know too. She and Erin have become really close."
"Good idea, Jackie," James said. He put his arms around me, a sly smile on his face.
"And becuase it's Erin's birthday, she gets to be the tickle victim."
"Ahhh, good thinking. I wonder how she'll like that." I drummed a few fingers on my desk in thought.
"Well, we'll find out soon enough. I'm thinking this Saturday? If you let Claudia know, we can meet at Erin's for a bit and then take her out."
"Sure thing. The usual time?" I asked.
"7 should be fine, yeah," James agreed.
"No problem. I have to stop in the library on Tuesday. I'll talk to Claudia then, okay?
"Sounds good," James said, leaning down to kiss me. "So, what should we do now?"
"Mmm, a few rounds of Super Smash Brothers?"
"Sure!"
We lept off the couch and headed into my adjoining bedroom. But even as James and I duked it out on my TV screen, my mind was not totally on the game. No, I was thinking about how Erin would enjoy a little time in the tickle torture chair. I was certainly looking forward to it!
"Hey, Claudia, do you have a minute?" Claudia looked up from her book, brushing some of her black hair away from her small face. Her long fingers, topped with long nails, settled on her desk as she smilied at me.
"Sure thing, Jackie. What's up?" I edged into her office and closed the door. There wasn't enough room for two chairs, but I was happy with standing, since I would only be here for a few minutes.
"Apparently, Erin's birthday is this week and James and I were going to take her out on Saturday. Want to join us?"
"Oh, of course! I had a feeling we'd do something like this. Erin and I have been talking, you know." Claudia flashed me an evil grin.
"I know. And speaking of tickle torture, James has an idea."
"Does he?" Claudia asked, her brown eyes gleaming. "What is it?"
"Since Erin's the birthday girl, James was thinking she should be our victim on Saturday."
"Ooh," Claudia said. "Our version of birthday spanking?"
"You got it. Although our version lasts longer," I said.
"Yeah. Oh, I guess I should bring my special pink feather." Claudia winked at me.
"Seeing how Erin loves pink, I'd say yes."
"Great. What time?"
"7:00 at Erin's house."
"I'll be there. See you then, Jackie."
"See you, Claudia!"
That Saturday, I was excited to get to Erin's. James and I were both looking forward to what the evening might hold.
"So, Erin doesn't know she's going to be the victim, huh?" I asked.
"Nope. Complete surprise." James pulled into Erin's driveway. "You have her gift card, Jackie?"
"Right here." I held up the envelope. "And there's Claudia." I watched as Claudia's small black car pulled up next to us. She parked and waved at us.
"Hi, Claudia," James greeted her as we got out of our respective cars.
"Hi, James. Hi, Jackie. Ready?" Claudia patted her left coat pocket. "I sure am."
"So are we," James said, swinging his backpack onto his shoulder.
The three of us walked up the path together and rang the doorbell. A few minutes later, Erin opened the door. Her long brown hair hung freely down her back, her brown, rather bulgy eyes, were excited.
"Hi, everyone," she called, moving aside to let us in.
"Hey, Erin, happy birthday," I greeted her. Erin's prominent brown eyes shone as she smiled.
"Aww, thanks! C'mon down; we have plenty of time before we go out!"
James, Claudia, and I followed Erin down to her basement. I was cheered at the sight of her long black couch, thick white carpet, and, of course, the cushy armchair and footrest. I caught James's eye and he smiled right back; the chair was ready for a victim and Erin was only wearing socks.
"So, James, want to have a seat?" Erin asked with a grin.
"Well, Erin, since it's your birthday, I think you should have a seat," James replied. Erin's eyes widened.
"Me?" she squeaked. Claudia snuck up behind Erin and grasped her shoulders.
"Oh yes. Consider it our treat." Erin struggled in Claudia's grip.
"Uh, I'm good!" she protested. I darted forward and pushed Erin's shoulders as Claudia pulled her into the chair.
"Oh no, you're not getting out of this!" James told her, reaching into his backpack. He pulled out two of his karate belts and handed one to me. "Tie up her ankles, Jackie. I'll get her wrists"
"You got it!" I wrapped the belt around Erin's ankles and knotted it securely. Pulling her feet onto the footrest, I carefully rolled off Erin's pink fuzzy sock, exposing her feet. Erin scrunched them up at once, blushing as she noticed the three of us staring at her feet.
"Oh, you had Zumba class today, didn't you, Erin?" Claudia asked, holding her shoulders still. Erin nodded. "Then your feet are going to be supersensitive!" With a grin, she reached into her pocket and pulled out her long, fluffy pink feather and handed it to James. He took it and waved it at her.
"I hope you're ready for your birthday tickles!"
"Eeek!" Erin tried to wiggle away, but I grabbed her ankles and held them down on the footrest.
"Oh, Erin, it's only 7:15. We have plenty of time,"

continued in...

http://www.amazon.com/Birthday-Tickles-Foxy-Feather-ebook/dp/B00NTAXDW0/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1411855577&sr=1-2

41RukuNEppL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX324_SY324_PIkin4,BottomRight.jpg

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back