• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Salem 1750 ~ By Augustine

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

A couple of weeks ago, I received a note from my good friend and colleague Augustine (who is off sailing the ocean blue), and he asked me to post a few things for him in his absence, which (witch ;) ) I am thrilled to do. Quoth the bard of bodacious and bawdy tickle torment:

"" I know I'm exceedingly early for Oktoberfetish but damn if your promos didn't get me inspired! Here's one I just had to get down before I forgot it. I know they didn't actually burn anyone at the stake in Salem in 1693 but the setting was just too good to pass up. Besides, they didn't tie nubile young women to a pole and tickle them to death either...though THAT would've made history class a whole lot more interesting.

Enjoy.

Augustine ""

Great drawing and wonderful caption. Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Good work, indeed. I suspect many of our present nation's young celebrity women and even some of our local college girls of perhaps having been tempted to dabble in the dark arts. One wonders what might be done about it...

Good work, indeed. I suspect many of our present nation's young celebrity women and even some of our local college girls of perhaps having been tempted to dabble in the dark arts. One wonders what might be done about it...

"A good big one always beats a little nasty one."

Awesome stuff. Love the concept on this one. And is it just me, or is the village female on the bottom right exceptionally hot? Something about her pose is just....I dunno....wicked sexy. XD

Wonderful stuff. And CAB, question for you: was that a quite from "YELLOWBEARD"? Or just a common expression? The whole "Good big one..." line. Because I didn't think anyone had ever seen Yellowbeard, much less quoted it. Love that movie. ;-)

Cheers and thanks for the wonderful, Augustine!

B

...Wonderful stuff. And CAB, question for you: was that a quite from "YELLOWBEARD"? Or just a common expression? The whole "Good big one..." line. Because I didn't think anyone had ever seen Yellowbeard, much less quoted it. Love that movie. ;-)

Little Flower Girl: "Will you give me two farthings for a lump of shit?"

*sPLaT!*

Dr. Gilpin: "Society's to blame."

yellowbeard-mel-damski-1983.jpg%3Fw%3D399%26h%3D600

Little Flower Girl: "Will you give me two farthings for a lump of shit?"

*sPLaT!*

Dr. Gilpin: "Society's to blame."

yellowbeard-mel-damski-1983.jpg%3Fw%3D399%26h%3D600

You're god damn fucking shitting me solid.

I thought I was the only person who even heard of Yellowbeard, much less quoted it.

It's official now....I love you, CAB. LMAO.

Yellowbeard: Where's the map?
Betty: What map?
Yellowbeard: If you say you don't know where it is, I'll nail your tits to the table!

YB2.jpg

B

Thanks to all for the kind words. Who knew witchcraft...or even the accusation thereof, could be so much fun! Special thanks to CAB for the whiole inspiring concept of Oktoberfetish and for posting these in my absence.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back